AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5037|回复: 0

Catherine @ Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-25 00:14:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Meant to write this earlier, but I've been busy.
I've repeated with Luna a few times and was in the mood for someone new.  Was lucky to get an appointment with Catherine.
There have been many reviews for Catherine, so I will focus on points that I wasn't expecting.

Face: 8 - She is attractive and the pictures are of her.  However she is not as reserved as the picture would suggest.  She is super high energy, more on this later. She has a cute face, and had hair extensions. Age is estimated to be around mid to high 20s.

Body: 6.5 - Unfortunately this might upset a few fans.
- To me, her body seemed as if her growth was slightly stunted, underdeveloped.  I was expecting a long slender body (teal bikini), but closer to pic with brown bikini.
- She has a little more than "a bit" of baby fat.  Not fat, just...soft.
- Breasts are smaller than expected.  Small B, Large A is my guess.

Service: 8 - Service is great, BBBJ was aggressive.

Attitude: No rating this time, as I think this will be largely personal preference.
- Very friendly, all smiles and laughing.  Really get the feeling she's having fun.
- As mentioned above, she is super high energy. She reminds me of a bubbly girls gone wild coed that's down to fuck.

I think I was in the mood/expection something more sensual.  Unfortunately on this day, I found her hyperness and dirty talk(I'm not big on dirty talk) somewhat distracting.

Repeat: Maybe, if I'm in the mood for a hyper coed, or if I'm looking for a pretty face.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 04:51 , Processed in 0.036635 second(s), 14 queries .