AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13249|回复: 12

Sally@Icandy4u , Joa@Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-17 16:11:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What’s up bros…time for a couple of reviews as I’ve been pretty hungry this week for some meals. Don’t know what’s gotten into me, maybe  it’s the summer heat but I’ve been hungry AF… anyways here goes…

Sally @ icandy4U

Saw some  reviews of Sally and decided to make a booking. Hers pics looked cute and bros confirmed the pics were real and I’ve always wanted to try a Japzilian (Jap-Brazilian mix). Think of Rio/Tina Yuzuki who was one of my favorite JAV idols. Obviously Sally is no where near as pretty but got to fulfill my fantasy at least. Got to the location in Markham which I’ve been to before very recently with another shop which makes me think they are either the same owner or they share the location… not sure.

Face: 7 - the pics are definitely hers, she’s just way more darker complexion in person. Round face with some moles, big round eyes with long fake eye lashes. Light coloured contacts. Age range 24-25 imo.

Body: 7.5 - Height and weight description is accurate,  she’s slim with a flat tummy, no fat, and nice shaped legs. Lots it tattoos all over her body and legs so be aware of this. B cup natural tits, no way they are C or Ds. Nice perky ass, shaved kitty.

Service: 8 - pretty much a submissive type, u can do whatever u want. No shower until after the deed so no WF. DFK was weak as she’s not a good kisser, but really good during the main course. Never tried DATY (you know why lol) BBBJ was really good. Slow and sensual with eye contact. Got me rock hard and just kept going until I told her I was ready. Took a pounding in mish and standing doggy… loved her moans and screams very kawaii. Finished with a cim where she took every last drop.
Special service was available but I declined. Not into that kind of thing.

Attitude: 8 - she’s generally quiet and submissive overall but friendly and willing to please. She will definitely engage in a conversation if you start one.

Repeat: Maybe but she’ll be gone soon anyways.

Joa @ Syren

Was lucky enough to able to sample this kimchi meal on her first day. Location is a familiar one in Markham. Bros who’ve been to Syren will know what I’m referring to. Texting the keeper is always so easy with fast responses.

Face: 7.5 - The pics on the site are definitely NOT her. Not even a close resemblance either, but I was not disappointed. Very light make up, doesn’t appear to have much plastic surgery if any at all. She actually looks more dim sum than kimchi but she is definitely Korean lol. Long face, natural pointy nose. She looks like the type of MM you would find studying at the University library but you’d be dying to imagine what was underneath and hoping for a taste. Age range is 26-27.

Body: 7.5 - height is about 163 cm, weight is definitely heavier than advertised. She’s probably around 46kg which is still ok. Slim body and frame overall but soft. She doesn’t workout and is one of those naturally slim girls. She does have a bit of baby fat / belly at the bottom of her stomach. Medium sized tattoo on her left pelvic area. Shaved bald kitty which was nice and pink and you had to spread her lips open to see everything which was all neatly tucked away inside. Her ass was flat tho… really flat… bum lovers beware lol.

Service: 7.5 - More of a GFE experience and standard kimchi routine. Short WF in the shower, followed by nipple licking and BBBJ. Her BBBJ technique was a bit weak so I had to give her a little direction on what to do. DFK was also a bit weak as well. She doesn’t really know how to kiss, but I think it can improve over time. 69 and DATY was available and I enjoyed the view of her nice looking kitty. Main course was mish, doggy and cowgirl. Just a note that she lubed up right after the shower so that might affect the feeling during the main course as it was so slippery. Her moans were cute as if you were doing your GF in university. Lots of eye contact during the deed which was nice. Not too loud or fake. Finished with a cim but she kinda froze while I was spraying instead of continuously moving. I hope this can improve over time as well.

Attitude: 8 - she could definitely be a 9 if only she knew how to speak English. She can’t even engage in a basic conversation so unless you’ve watched hundreds of kdramas and can speak Korean, get ready to bust out your Google translate or something. I could tell that she wanted like to chat more but the language barrier was too much. Other than that, she was very friendly overall, good attitude and willing to please within her limits.

Repeat: Maybe… I generally prefer more experienced and wild MM who knows how to treat you like a king (ie Molly, Catherine, Rika etc). If you don’t mind the language barrier and having to give her some directions, then it should be an ok meal. Not the worst, but nothing special either.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Happy Hunting bros
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-17 16:37:43 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks Longwai bro for trying Joa for us and writing a review on first day.  Glad to hear we are at least still getting a supply of new girls and not just recycled.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-17 18:11:08 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing, was quite curious about Joa as well but I end up booking with Bom after a few positive reviews
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-6-17 21:09:45 | 显示全部楼层
hiimnickg 发表于 2022-6-17 18:11
Thanks for sharing, was quite curious about Joa as well but I end up booking with Bom after a few po ...

How was Bom?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-18 08:18:01 | 显示全部楼层
Great review.  Anybody she resembles?  

The tdl at syren is getting longer
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-18 18:40:46 | 显示全部楼层
what special service you are talking about ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-18 19:28:32 | 显示全部楼层
whitehill_21 发表于 2022-6-18 18:40
what special service you are talking about ?

BBFS looking at other reviews on her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-18 22:05:22 | 显示全部楼层
Does Joa allow CIM? Doesn't say on their website

honnet 发表于 2022-6-18 19:28
BBFS looking at other reviews on her

I been seeing more shops offer this option has something changed? Is this normal in other countries?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-18 23:16:16 | 显示全部楼层
Just saw sally @ icandy. Face is small, has some blemish but overall pretty. Innocent looking. Small girl with nice ass and nice headlights. Darker skin than pics but ok. Some tattoos, but not too many. She is hot.

English is ok. Her bbbj is amazing. If she was not $250 hh I would go there just for bbbj.

Fs is good she is tight. I didn’t do the special service.

I think at $250 hh she is slightly overpriced. $220 hh is the correct price imo
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-6-18 23:54:38 | 显示全部楼层
@flyshyguy - doesn’t resemble anyone that I can think of.

@647tomato - I agree… $220/HH sounds about right, but I guess it’s the sushi premium that we’re paying.

The pics are hot, so sad they are fake. At least Joa isn’t ugly… just not DDG.  More GND type.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 02:53 , Processed in 0.057354 second(s), 13 queries .