AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8781|回复: 16

Ivy @ Syren

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-1 13:33:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What’s up bros…I haven’t seen a review of Ivy yet and I was curious so I thought I would TOFTT.
Ivy is another premium priced kimchi starting at $300/45 and up. There are no 30m appointments at this time. Let’s see if she was worth the upcharge.
I must say, Syren’s keeper is one of my favorites. Quick responses and super friendly… similar to ASB. Unlike some of the worse keepers like BH and the old Jap shop that starts with a K. Lol.
Anyways, got to the location in Markham which was Blair’s and Sarang’s old room (if u know, u know lol).
I like this room as it has a comfortable bed with neon lights lol.
Ivy greeted me at the door in a tight mini skirt dress and here are the ratings.

Face: 7 - I would say the photos do kind of resemble her but I can’t be 100% sure that it’s her. Either way it’s a good reference point. She has a sharp pointy nose which has been done for sure. Make up style was more like clubbing girl with lots of foundation and eye shadow. She definitely gives off a clubbing girl vibe with light brown contacts / eyes. Nice light brown hair which is long but she has it tied up. Age is 28-30 in my opinion. She also wears a black choker like Rika style along with a gold coloured chain.  

Body: 7.5 Big D cup man mades, fake for sure but they weren’t too hard so it was decent. Overall slim figure, not toned but not flabby either. I don’t think she works out, but not too much belly fat. Kitty was trimmed short with a landing strip but not bald. No tats that I could see.

Service: 8 - Standard kimchi service, Cat bath, RIM was available but I didn’t partake, DFK was enthusiastic, DATY, Digits, WF. The BBBJ was nice and slow and she took it all the way deep. She uses lube for her BJ routine and does a similar thing to Sarang but more slow and sensual. She would alternate between the HJ and BJ and it felt amazing.  Got me rock hard and I had to think of something else to stop from bursting. Before the main routine she lubed herself up and away we went. MPOS, cowgirl, doggy, mish, and before I finished with a CIM where she took every last drop to the end. She really tries hard to squeeze and use those kitty muscles as she felt really tight overall.  

Attitude: 9 - super friendly, takes her time. When I first arrived she wanted to sit down and have a chat first. Tries to get to know you a little before heading to the shower. Was very easy to talk to and her English is a bit better than most kimchi. Maybe not Sarang or Molly level but communication was not an issue at all.

Repeat: maybe… not sure it’s worth the 300/45 minimum. Would probably repeat at 200/30 and 260/45 but there are still many others that I need to try out or repeat with first.  

I would say if you are into that clubbing girl look with the big fake tits, then go for it.
If you prefer a more innocent GND look with a natural body then maybe stay away.
I honestly don’t think she was worth the extra up charge but that’s just me.

Happy Hunting bros
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-1 13:48:02 | 显示全部楼层
How accurate is the height and weight on the website?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-1 13:55:50 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for TOFTT and the review! Was curious about this one
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-1 14:38:39 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review, I've been eyeing her as well! Was she vocal during sex (moans/dirty talk)? Also, were her tits sensitive or did she let you play with them without any issues?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-6-1 14:51:08 | 显示全部楼层
sex.hunter 发表于 2022-6-1 13:48
How accurate is the height and weight on the website?

Height is accurate, weight is close. Probably a bit heavier than advertised.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-1 16:55:49 | 显示全部楼层
Yea I think would be nice if there is 30 min option
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-1 17:56:35 | 显示全部楼层
Would you recommend her to ass lovers?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-6-2 08:13:25 | 显示全部楼层
okaznok 发表于 2022-6-1 17:56
Would you recommend her to ass lovers?

Nah… her ass was a bit flat.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-2 08:20:36 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review bro. I was hesitated to visit her before any review come out. However, she seems a little more expensive than normal k gals. Does she look young for the extra money?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-6-2 13:23:31 | 显示全部楼层
dragonsword 发表于 2022-6-2 08:20
Thanks for the review bro. I was hesitated to visit her before any review come out. However, she see ...

Anytime bro. Glad I can help. She looks about 28 so her real age is probably closer to 30 if u factor in the Asian genes lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 02:00 , Processed in 0.040021 second(s), 22 queries .