找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2337|回复: 2

Rose @simply Splendid-worst hunting experience

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-4 02:38:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Worst experience so far.

Couple days ago I was so horny during lunch time and couldn't wait till my date with Tina@eden Dream on the weekend, so I check on terb to see any new girls working around my workplace. I saw Rose is in hwy7 area from Simply Splendid and the pictures looks good. Called and made an appointment with the operator and instructed the Delta hotel on Hwy 7.

It's my first time booking a European girl, I was excited. Rose had a Ukrainian background. I Parked at the hotel 10min early and call the operator for room number and head straight to my date. The door slowly opened and a short blonde hair girl open the door. She was beautiful, 5'9 and nice body. Rose gave a me a warm hug as I enter the room. But from now on, everything went downhill.

I been to a lot of other agency before, I was kind of expecting shower for 2, but she ask if I want to take a shower or not ALONE!!! She don't shower!!! I took a quick bath and came out, she was watching TV. Then I went to bed and start kissing her and notice not a perfume smell, but an unpleasent odor from her body. I then try to DFK with her, she said no, only LFK, but her menu stated she does DFK!!! I was kind of turn off by then. I love to DATY and try to went down on her, as I near her private part, I smell a strong odor!! Stink!!! I was totally disspointed. Even my cock started to flat out. I told her to forget about the rest of the session as I had no mood to bang her. But I told her must be I am tired from work and a long day that I can get my cock to erect. For the rest of the session, she does gave me a good massage.

Overall this is been the worst date I ever got. Money down the drain!

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 2/10 (2 points for the good massage) If the menu say DFK please do it, otherwize don't put it in.
hygiene: 0/10
Damage: $150
Repeat: No No No

I hope Tina will make my day over the weekend.

Hunt smart!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-4 19:21:55 | 显示全部楼层
My condolences to u bro! Stinking pussy, thats the worst.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-12-4 22:18:19 | 显示全部楼层
名副其实的臭"西"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 01:27 , Processed in 0.039897 second(s), 13 queries .