找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6696|回复: 18

Any club to get one night stand?

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-30 18:29:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi everyone:

Are there any clubs or bars in Toronto to meet Chinese girls for one night stand?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-30 18:32:34 | 显示全部楼层
That's a tough one. It's on a case by case basis and whether or not you have the smooth moves. There are always options available. I hope you're not ugly and a fat fuck cause that'd be out of the question.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-30 18:35:56 | 显示全部楼层
Now now Be nice drunky bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-30 18:57:46 | 显示全部楼层
Do I have a tendency to put down??? noooooooooo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-30 19:29:34 | 显示全部楼层
It will be funny to throw some addresses here! I"m pretty sure ALL the bros will AT least try to get a drink in the venue.....and in the meantime, the MM market might be quiet untill the ONS does not work for all bros.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-30 23:37:54 | 显示全部楼层
Ons more common in usa and hk from my personal experience.  In Toronto ons is still possbut chances is not as high.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-31 03:44:44 | 显示全部楼层
Agree with Drunkmunky. You can meet girls for one night stand ANYWHERE if you are handsome enough or drive a Ferrari and throw tons of $$$ around.

Now if you mean is there any club or bar where the average guy can get lucky with a hot young chick without blowing too much cash. Then the answer is no.

Guys should really stop wasting their time fantasizing of finding one night stand. Its a simple question of math and the numbers are stacked against you. For every 1 girl looking for one night stand (I mean real ONS, not hooker trying to get customers) there's at least 99 desperate guys making an attempt to score. Every line you say, every move you pull, she's seen it a million times already. If she is half decent looking, there's a ton of guys competing with you for her attention. Even an ugly looking girl at a bar will still have no trouble getting free sex because the supply and demand is so lop-sided.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-15 11:09:23 | 显示全部楼层
all bout is money
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-24 22:02:17 | 显示全部楼层
I say the Government when it was still open.  I remember back in the days a lot of whores that I had seen invited me to the Government to dance.

I saw a lot of keepers with groups of whores there is when I realized that the government was the Saturday meet up spot for the industry.  I even saw a keeper that I am a VIP at her store there.  I think a lot of young working local girls were recruited from there.  Trashy young and hot looking for a good hit is when the keeper can sneak in a dose and after becoming super friendly, next thing you know she is fucking canchi hing for $150.

I think rave night are the best place to pick up for one night stands if you have a stash on you, but then dangerous cause the BF you dont know about might have a weapon on them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 18:25:43 | 显示全部楼层
You can get lucky if you find a woman in a club in the midst of a divorce who wants to do a revenge fuck to get even with the guy she is leaving. The Prez has never been concerned with motivations. I bought her a few drinks and was getting a BBBJ in the parking lot before we even went to my house.

I even spent New Years Eve with a woman who was getting even with her current boyfriend because he had to spend New Years Eve with his wife. When he called to check up on her on New Year's Day morning the Prez was dining at the Y and she was trying to sound normal talking on the phone.

Revenge can be your friend.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 03:08 , Processed in 0.036122 second(s), 13 queries .