AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: yogaska

吐槽一下那些提前一个礼拜就约好的appointment临时给你取消

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-27 13:45:36 | 显示全部楼层
i have a guess which girl you are referring to, per rules of forum, you should not tell us which girl or which shop it is as you did not say originally. there could be a lot of reasons as people commented in this thread and this girl clearly is super popular so i would suggest to book longer time for your next appointment
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 14:36:32 | 显示全部楼层
Is this a specific shop or in general. It happened to me once. I booked and the day before the shop told me need to cancel and reschedule.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 15:33:42 | 显示全部楼层
lostdignity 发表于 2022-1-27 14:36
Is this a specific shop or in general. It happened to me once. I booked and the day before the shop  ...

I think its general.

I find that Asian agencies, especially the lower priced ones, often don't respect customer bookings.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 16:08:23 | 显示全部楼层
曾经我还有进了屋子被取消呢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 16:52:38 | 显示全部楼层
楼主去的是什么高级会所啊?居然还得提前一个星期预定?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 19:19:21 | 显示全部楼层
Before we generalize about "asian agencies", I think there may be some clarification needed by the OP.  Did the shop explain why he was bumped?   

pubes 发表于 2022-1-27 15:33
I think its general.
Actually, one of the 2 times I got cancelled on was 30 minutes before my appointment by a white agency.  Reading "elsewhere", this is not uncommon at at least several white agencies in Toronto.

Back to the OP:  I wonder how many minutes he booked and what time.  I supposed it is possible someone booked a special appointment (4 hours?  overnight?) and the shop cannot accommodate the OP's booking.   

I would be very surprised to hear of shops bumping people for VIPs, especially since girls will get max money with their busy schedules anyway.    Maybe some VIP can chime in if they get special treatment from these agencies?  :-)

Also, I guess it is possible that the booker simply forgot.  I had an experience with MW one time where I booked Molly 2 days early, and the morning of, I texted them to confirm and she said she has no booking for me!  I told her to read the text messages and she squeezed me in.  Another time, also advance booking, MW booked the wrong girl for me.  :-)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 19:29:04 | 显示全部楼层
pubes 发表于 2022-1-27 15:33
I think its general.

I find that Asian agencies, especially the lower priced ones, often don't r ...

Actually, one of the 2 times I got cancelled on was 30 minutes before my appointment by a white agency.  Reading "elsewhere", this is not uncommon at at least several white agencies in Toronto.

Back to the OP:  I wonder how many minutes he booked and what time.  I supposed it is possible someone booked a special appointment (4 hours?  overnight?) and ASB cannot accommodate the OP's booking.   

I would be very surprised to hear of ASB/BH bumping people for VIPs, especially since girls like Rika will get max money with their busy schedules anyway.    Maybe some VIP can chime in if they get special treatment from these agencies?  :-)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 19:31:59 | 显示全部楼层
Also, I guess it is possible that the booker for ASB simply forgot.  I had an experience with MW one time where I booked Molly 2 days early, and the morning of, I texted them to confirm and she said she has no booking for me!  I told her to read the text messages and she squeezed me in.  Another time, also advance booking, MW booked the wrong girl for me.  :-)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 21:37:36 | 显示全部楼层
还有那种没取消然后给你偷换妹的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 21:50:31 | 显示全部楼层
hounddog 发表于 2022-1-27 21:23
Is BH allowed 2 days advance booking?

BH told me they allow pre-book up to 2 days.  I always do it because their girls are super popular, so getting even a +/- 2 hour window the same day is next to impossible.   

ASB told me unlimited days pre-booking, but of course, girl can take time off with short notice, and apparently, can cancel appointment for other reasons.  :-)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 14:55 , Processed in 0.038264 second(s), 12 queries .