AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3174|回复: 2

Hong Kong general info

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-25 08:07:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The site is called http://http://www.internationalsexguide.info. Lookup the Hk forum. I used it as a research tool before going on trips to see what is available. The Hk forum is a bit dry right now so you will have to do some digging.

My first time prowling in Hk was going to Mong Kok area based on the info to explore and also see the Temple street night market. It was an eye opener and fun the first time. Eventually I wandered off on some less busy side street as there was a massage signs. Asia kept wandering down there were more down another side street. It was kind of scary as the streets were very dark, but I couldn't help myself. Eventually there was a street where 20+ girls (MMs) were sitting around some very attractive (they were there on other nights). I didn't know how it worked, but probably they were feeding the massage joints.

Anyways I decided to get a massage for around $300Hk. I rejected the first few girls, then suddenly this gem popped in. There was no pretence for a massage - straight into the good stuff. I gave her $300Hk and she was happy. Good value.

Eventually I wandered back to the night market. I repeated this a few times when i was there. One thing I don't like is the subway closes too early.

I also used www.sex141.com, but it is a hit and miss. I remembered one girl in particular who had a lot of spunk/attitude (and because the door man knew exactly what I was doing there). She wouldn't do me unless I paid her more then what was posted because I rejected one of her friends. She was hot and I had little time to look around I paid -500 instead of 400. She was fun,  coyish, and her fucking good technique. She had me hot and going off in 5 minutes. She teased me saying she had good kungfu and wanted to go out with me. If I wasn't with someone I would have had a HK guide.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-26 02:23:55 | 显示全部楼层
The Temple Street stuff sounds like it might be dangerous. I never tried 企街. I thought those usually older?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-10-28 20:18:10 | 显示全部楼层
It's kind of spooky/dark. I went there a few times over the course of two weeks and never had issues  (however, leave you should leave your valuables at home).

If they send someone older ask for someone younger. I did that a few times and eventually they'll someone younger (legal age of course). I've never had any issues getting stuck an older girl. One of girls I pick was darn cute but bad breath. I wished I had talked to her first.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 06:38 , Processed in 0.032811 second(s), 13 queries .