AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Fangkai

Backstage theatre

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-7 03:43:31 | 显示全部楼层
I came on Jillys tits many times. Joey would just get it on her hands lol...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-1-7 12:15:51 | 显示全部楼层
I always thought Jilly was pretty. Booked her once. But not again as i dont like her fake tits. They were hard as rocks.

How did you get Joey to allow you to cum in her hands? She never allowed me. Can only cum into the condom. Hj needed a condom. Did you get a bare hj?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-7 22:52:40 | 显示全部楼层
Fangkai 发表于 2022-1-7 00:55
Bao, you got to cum on both Jilly and Joey? Or did you just cum on Jillys tits?

$$$, what was so go ...

Her vip service was the best
Free HJ with 30 mins booking and her nipples are big meaty and long
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-1-8 21:13:03 | 显示全部楼层
Lol. You must have sucked them good. I heard you can finger Eva, and you can fuck her. But i guess everyone is different. Did you try her sister?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-8 21:29:08 | 显示全部楼层
i have never have the courage to ask them ...

didn't want to offend them and get destoryed ...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-9 02:01:56 | 显示全部楼层
Charm, compliments, impeccable hygiene go a long way in the vip rooms lol..... and CASH lol!

I would never go at night, I preferred daytime since all of the hotties would usually work one afternoon shift per week. I would booki them either dayshift if possible or when they start their night shift at 5 pm. I would show up earlier and make sure the booker knew what I wanted.

Daytimes were the absolute best, we would be alone there sometimes downstairs. I would book the faves for the hour (jilly joey suki and some hot viet girl who I cannot remember her name). I would tip them on top for a good happy ending.

I still remember my shirt unbuttoned, pants lowered cock and balls out locking eyes with Joey with her giving me a two hander with me finishing on myself. Damn near gave myself a facial lol. While I found her attractive I had better chemistry with Jilly. Russian finish multiple times with her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-9 11:11:05 | 显示全部楼层
Fangkai 发表于 2022-1-8 21:13
Lol. You must have sucked them good. I heard you can finger Eva, and you can fuck her. But i guess e ...

Not sure about fucking Eva but fingering her is part of my routine every time in the vip
She was very wet and she seems to enjoy it
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-1-9 11:29:26 | 显示全部楼层
Lucky you got a bare hj from Joey. Did you get kissing from her? Or get to suck her nipples?

Sounds so hot what you got to do with Jilly. I would have booked her more if it werent for her fske tits. I dont think shes there either anymore.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-10 00:57:02 | 显示全部楼层
I have not been to this place in years. Not good value since I started seeing massage girls and sps...

Joey was low mileage for me. Other than feeling her out I never got kissing. She would rub her tits all over my face but I respected her limits. She found me handsome so I left it at that and getting hj was all I ever did.

Jilly on the other hand was good fun. I licked and sucked those big tits a lot. As soon as she would take off that sweater she would sometime wear I knew I was in for some good fun. Daytime tit fucks in the empty vip were a lot of fun. She would titfuck me and let me blow a huge load on them. I was a regular needless to say lol. great memories.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-10 02:15:12 | 显示全部楼层
When did Fairbanks become Backstage?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 12:15 , Processed in 0.033794 second(s), 12 queries .