AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1614|回复: 6

Exploring Independent - Tips. what to look out for?

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-12-29 11:37:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey Guys

New guy here. I just made an account as I want to engage with you guys a little more and learn the game a little more. Anyways, Ive already used ASB. services twice and thats about it but now im looking into "Asian-Private / Asian Independent"

However, I dont really know how legit these are.. There arent any reviews like ASB so I dont know how these will play out. Is there anything I should be looking out for when looking at these ads? For example, sisters like Connie, Bonnie, Lora, etc. Are these even real people? Are there even people providing these servies independently?

Sorry if this is a silly question. Thanks in advace

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-29 17:56:30 | 显示全部楼层
Your question isn't silly but its really too broad. I mean there are so many things to look out for. You could literally write entire books on all the sketchy stuff and tricks they try to pull. My advice is to read all the reviews you can, and also threads on related topics, and then with that knowledge, go out and try a few independents. You'll get burnt at first, but that's how you learn. You can't possibly learn just by talking theory.

How legit are Asian independents?
Not legit at all. Almost nothing on their ads can be trusted. Neither can any promises they give you over the phone be trusted either. They will flat-out lie about almost anything. The key to trying out Asian independents is to be prepared for the very likely chance that everything they told you is false. Walk away if you don't like what you see when the door opens. If you are weak-willed then you will get ripped off.

Are these even real people?
Well they are real in the sense that when you get there, there will be a real person for you to fuck (as opposed to a robot or a blow up doll). But what do you really mean by "real"? Those names aren't their real names to be sure.

Are there even people providing these servies independently?
The degree with independence varies. Some are truly indepedents that work by themselves and handle everything themselves. Other indepedents are collaboarte and work together, sort of like a coop; they are independent to the degree that they don't have a boss telling them what to do; they can set their own prices and hours; but they also work together with other independents, and share resourses, and even share customers, so they also sort of function like an agency. Lastly, there are independent ads that are posted by "brokers" who call themselves agents but have no girls of their own. They just reach out to other independents and ask for a commission in exchange for sending them customers. In this last case, the ad is just a randomly generated fake profile. If you call to book, they'll just send you to any independent that they can find on that day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-30 15:54:26 | 显示全部楼层
You are lucky, someone made a thread earlier to summarize every independent girl now, please refer to this thread and comments below for independenthttps://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum ... &extra=page%3D1
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-14 09:12:13 | 显示全部楼层
A lot of the ads now actually stated real photos, you know the one they be holding newspaper? That's a good starting point cuz you at least have an idea how they might look like or their body shape

There are gems you just gotta try and find them
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-2-28 09:40:09 | 显示全部楼层
I guess if you're willing to risk it then yeah go for the ones without reviews. But other than that just go for the MM's with reviews is safe choice IMHO
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-30 00:10:29 | 显示全部楼层
要是我说,还是看论坛老ID的报告靠谱
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-5 12:01:56 | 显示全部楼层
Also keep in mind most Indies are older ladies, who have been in the industry for a while now..  Extremely rare to find a young lady as indy, if she is advertized as such beware.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2022-7-24 14:01:32
shagmate 发表于 2022-7-5 12:01
Also keep in mind most Indies are older ladies, who have been in the industry for a while now..  Ext ...

noted

cheers

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 05:42 , Processed in 0.036729 second(s), 13 queries .