找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Smellypoo

Jisu @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-3 00:11:30 | 显示全部楼层
Nisus 发表于 2022-1-2 21:44
What is so special about Olivia why is she hard to book?

Don't you want to se a tall, hot and cute Korean girl?
On top of that with impeccable service.
Another factor that is very important she works much less hours a day compare to other girls.
So she is always full recharged and energetic.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 00:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2022-1-3 00:11
Don't you want to se a tall, hot and cute Korean girl?
On top of that with impeccable service.
Ano ...

Got it haha ok I will try to book her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 02:16:52 | 显示全部楼层
25 probably means 35 now a days lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 02:20:12 | 显示全部楼层
Nisus 发表于 2021-12-29 21:04
Trust me on this, you wont regret your time if you go with Rika

I will try Rika …. Thanks man !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 14:32:54 | 显示全部楼层

I think what is special about this girl is that she has a very good attitude towards every customer. I think if a girl wants to work in this industry for a long time, a good attitude is very important. From the girls i have seen and still working, i would say Olivia and 夜蝴蝶 has the best attitudes, they somehow make you think you can be friends with them, so its not a business. I think that is why both of them have so many repeated customers. I have not been to D4U for a long time, but based on my experience from the past and thread i read here, i think most of their girls always have good attitudes, that is why their shop is so popular. It is a shame most young girls these days just want to earn quick money with short stay, so the price is overcharged and service is underwhelming.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 14:59:16 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2021-12-30 21:22
Before Olivia.. it was Cutie

Cutie???? She is still in the business??? I visited her like 4 or 5 years ago. The pics are not the Cutie I remember.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 15:20:53 | 显示全部楼层

I can offer my opinion/experience:

Olivia is not exceedingly beautiful or young, but everything about her - face/body/skin is fairly good.  In fact, if it wasn't for the brothers reminding us she worked at least 5-6 years in Toronto, most of us would guess she is under 30 years old.  Her breast is really nice.  I still am not sure if they are real or fake.

Her service isn't amazing like Irean@BH or Bona@MW or Rika@ASB, but good enough.  I can't remember anything she did that was bad.  

Another poster already mentioned it - her attitude is 110%.  She makes you feel special and that she is really enjoying her time with you.  

Oh, another reason she is always fully booked is because she has a part time "normal" job, so her hours are limited compared to other girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 15:21:39 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2022-1-3 15:20
I can offer my opinion/experience:

Olivia is exceedingly beautiful or young, but everything about ...

Ops, I meant:  Olivia is NOT exceedingly beautiful.  She is pretty...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 15:40:58 | 显示全部楼层
Olivia is not exceedingly beautiful or young, but everything about her-face/body/skin is fairly good. In fact, if it wasn't for the brothers reminding us she worked at least 5-6 years in Toronto, most of us would guess she is under 30 years old. Her breast is really nice. I still am not sure if they are real or fake.

I have been seeing Olivia since 2012 and also being a regular of Irean's I would put Olivia service on the same level. Granted services may be YMMV and I have been a long time customer of hers so perhaps she's more comfortable with me. Her bbbj is great, dfk is good, but Nana and Irean are better, BLS, rim very light but good, as well as anal digits on her. The sex is just good and she's very tender and caring and will always make sure that you leave with a decent massage. Regardless, of her age, if you want a good experience then you definitely want to book with her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-3 16:38:54 | 显示全部楼层
...and before it was Cutie it was Victoria at the long gone agency TOE88.

Oh the memories, i used to see Emma there, she was a legend. Olivia/Cutie /Victoria started working in Toronto nearly ten years ago if I recall. Her body was real tight back then and she still had the nice fake tits.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 20:52 , Processed in 0.039527 second(s), 11 queries .