立即注册
搜索
楼主: Smellypoo

Jisu @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-12-28 14:53:56 | 显示全部楼层
^$$$^ 发表于 2021-12-24 23:18
Thanks for the review
Could you please confirm if the tattoo is a “devil”? A big one too?
If so sh ...

I'm confirming Jisu does have the big Japanese devil face tattoo on her left back.  It is big and ugly.  

I've never saw Harin from her MW or ASB days, but I recently had 30 minutes with her as Jisu.  Don't feel like putting out a full report, so I'll just add my notes here since my experience is similar to OP.

- Booking was actually easy.  I guess all the negative notes in this thread really affect business!  Even though she is new and young, she was not "FULL" since her second day.  I was able to get a good time slot.
- Her hair is dyed blonde, bu with about 2cm of black showing on the bottom.  She looks like a "bad girl", with mature, but amateurish make up.  Not up to the standards like Nana, Paris, and other K-girls.  However, I was able to get a good look at her face when she let me out the condo and I saw her in daylight.  She is fairly pretty with nice big eyes.  However, overall, I would not look at her twice if I pass her on the street.  Body is not bone-skinny or fat.  Just perfect I think.  Skin is very soft and smooth and bouncy.  She is "real" young.  Probably below 25.   Legs are not long or straight, but not thick or muscular.  Breast is fake.  I can actually see and feel the scar under it.  However, it looks great and feel really really good and real.  I would say it is similar to Karina and Olivia in looks and feel.  (Both of these girls were at MW, but now at ASB and BH, respectively).

- I booked Jisu even after reading the negative reviews here.  I just felt like going with a young pretty girl...  I took it as a challenge to get the service others didn't.  ;-)   When I first entered the condo, she gave a smile, and offered to take my jacket, but gestered me to take off the rest of my clothes myself, right in the living room, which was strange.  I paid her upfront.  We then went into the bath room for mouthwash and shower.  She basically said 2 words (Hi and clothes) to me at that point.  I had to initiate friendly conversation to break the ice.  She is a little shy, but maintained a friendly smile throughout the shower.  I was surprised that she offered me WF, but it was light, toothy, and short.  Then we dried ourselves and went to the bedroom.

- In the bedroom, I usually sit by the edge of the bed and hope for a kneeling BJ, but she directed me to lie down.  She went right for nipple licking, taking her time with each.  I had to ask her f I can kiss her, which she shyly allowed LFK and a few seconds of tongue.  So I guess I technically got DFK.  ;-)

-BBBJ was next, which was also simple and toothy.  It wasn't comfortable, but I went along with it.  After about 2 minutes, I asked her if we can do 69, and she allowed it.  I have to admit I failed to get any reaction from her.  After about 2 more minutes, she reached for the condom, slapped some lube on my covered dick, and started riding me.  The riding actually felt pretty good, as I can watch her young body grind and bounce on me.  That only last 1.5 minutes and she asked "You top?"  

- I did about 5 minutes of missionary, then about 5 minutes of doggy.  Doggy felt good.  She did eventually got a bit "wet" from the fucking, but honestly, she didn't move, closed her eyes and turned her face to the side, just waiting for me to finish.  Every few minutes, she was turn her head and look at the clock.  It was like fucking a sex doll, except she did take simple directions without getting angry.  Her pussy was also a little loose.  I came at the 20 minute mark, we showered, and said goodbye.

- As many other people already commented - This girl has very basic service and indifferent attitude.  However, it isn't nearly as bad some other providers that will say "NO!" to request to DFK, or 10 second BBBJ, etc.  At least she does most of the menu, and maintain a smile the entire time.   You can look at it another way - If this girl is Chinese and worked for one of the other agencies, she would be charging $400/h just because of her age.  If her service is even average, she would be charging $600+.  I know she is below BH standards, but honestly, many of us are willing to pay $200/30minutes for a similar age girl at QQ and VIP spa everyday...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-28 16:01:29 | 显示全部楼层
我现在也是不太爱找私做了,澡都不好好洗,感觉很脏
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-28 19:19:27 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2021-12-28 14:53
I'm confirming Jisu does have the big Japanese devil face tattoo on her left back.  It is big and  ...

写的非常好,勾起了我的欲望。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-28 20:49:47 | 显示全部楼层
I'm confirming Jisu does have the big Japanese devil face tattoo on her left back.  It is big and  ...

Gotcha, I will simply go and see her based on her age.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-28 20:56:17 | 显示全部楼层

Bro
How can u stay hard looking at that tattoo?
It was so ugly and evil looking, and yes she is very quiet
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-28 22:03:26 | 显示全部楼层
极地苍狼 发表于 2021-12-28 10:44
Paris颜值较高,有狼友说她服务态度不怎么好,但本狼去过两次觉得还好。

Paris还是不错的 态度反正每次对我都挺好的,不过好像不在了啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-28 23:22:30 | 显示全部楼层

Thanks a lot for the review and glad to hear that you got acceptable level of service from Jisu….

The indifference attitude is a huge turnoff for me….. I will probably wait another month or so when she gets even less busy and maybe she will be in better mood then…. Yay for ~$200 for HH with a young girl, it is very reasonably price/meal.

sovereign 发表于 2021-12-28 22:03
Paris还是不错的 态度反正每次对我都挺好的,不过好像不在了啊

Yay, sorry to have seen Paris go. I did really enjoy my time with her too….
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-29 01:22:43 | 显示全部楼层
Tongboy 发表于 2021-12-28 23:22
Thanks a lot for the review and glad to hear that you got acceptable level of service from Jisu….

She forever gone?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-29 01:42:06 | 显示全部楼层
https://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum ... 0675&pid=680070

Wow thanks for the great review.

I think we have all been there where the service does not match the potential based on youth and looks. Tits like Karina and Olivia is high praise lol!. Too bad she cant give a bj like Karina or Irean lol...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-29 08:40:20 | 显示全部楼层
bao1234 发表于 2021-12-29 01:42
https://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=70675&pid=680070

Wow thanks fo ...

After seen Olivia several times over the last years I still think Olivia tits are not real.
They are just too big for her body type.
With Karina i agree... Amazing natural tits
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 21:44 , Processed in 0.045894 second(s), 11 queries .