立即注册
搜索
楼主: WolfKing

你们被照骗了还会去同一家继续探索其他mm吗?

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-12-1 11:45:55 | 显示全部楼层
aeae08563 发表于 2021-12-1 10:34
我相信他們是有好的 只是我試了好幾遍 一次都沒遇到 所以我自己放棄了
最對同意,如果是她們騙人,真的不值得支持。我覺得良心廣告是可以的,你看看很多K MM的報告你看了也不是覺得很OK嗎?如果他們廣告也是這樣大家還是會去的,不是一定要騙人才有客人吧。我不喜歡怎樣都走,不過我知道有些人不好意思這樣

chijiu1 发表于 2021-12-1 10:39
市面就這麽幾家店,哪家照片沒問題?就算是真照片,也是都不知道被美圖過多少次的。除非不出去玩,不然這種 ...

我覺得這個還是有分良心跟不良心的,D店也會P圖但不是騙你啊。很多店用AV照然後去了更本不是同一類的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-1 14:14:40 | 显示全部楼层
发现是照片我就直接拿假钞付
没有啦 这样犯法
以前MW的时候我还不是执迷不悟一直上一直上
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-2 16:59:04 | 显示全部楼层
I voted yes because I am jaded and getting old. If I was younger and more full of vigor to correct every tyranny in the world then I would have said no. Now, I think that any industry that uses photographs to sell their products will spend time, money and effort to make the best possible pictures in order to attract potential clients.

We as humans are very visual creatures, and we as men are much more visual than women. This is why a picture is worth a thousand words. So I understand the need that shops have to present their MMs in the best light possible.

I have a very high tolerance for risk, and so I am willing to take a chance if the pictures look right. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose.

Now, I don't think that everyone should copy my style or follow in my footsteps but the people like me who are early adapters, are willing to take chances and report back to the group. So when I do encounter Bait and Switch, I suck it up, go through the session and report back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-2 18:03:44 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2021-12-2 16:59
I voted yes because I am jaded and getting old. If I was younger and more full of vigor to correct e ...

I agree with your mentality.  The only thing I'd add is that if you end up NOT reporting it, then it's actually a vote or thumbs up to the provider who cheated you.  Note that I have zero intention of making this a finger-pointing, I'm just thinking holistically as a community we need to fight back against bait and switch.

I've had angry SP text me back saying what's wrong with the girl and why did I reject service after booking.  They don't care if they are the one doing the bait and switch... I'm also easy going and if it's a fair representation or at least "in same class" I'll finish the session.  I just don't tolerate complete BS advertising.

I don't agree with others that it's entirely impossible for ads to be honest.  I've seen indie's post that they had plastic surgery or boob job.  That to me is honesty and should be praised.  Whether you find her attractive is irrelevant because she has done her job telling you about the facts of herself.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-2 20:38:22 | 显示全部楼层
I always assume the photo' are fake the same as when I buy a hamburger (or anything else) the photo on the board does not look like the burger I receive.  I never felt the business card under the hotel door was actually the photo of the mm's either.

I do expect the Stat's & service level to be mostly accurate = ethnicity (province), height, weight, size, hair or whatever else they post other than photo. CIM, etc.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-3 13:59:16 | 显示全部楼层
1road2west 发表于 2021-12-2 18:03
I agree with your mentality.  The only thing I'd add is that if you end up NOT reporting it, then  ...

There is a constant struggle for businesses to adapt in order to meet and compete within a given market. The more mature a market is, the more fine tuned the business operations and marketing must be to appeal to their target market.

Why I say this?

Because, I would gravitate towards giving my business to established shops more so than total unknowns.

I feel that the duty of us as members of a community is to report back and expose the bait and switch and scams. Each time we do that, we force the shops in the market to evolve and adapt. Walking out is certainly one of the things that you can do, probably as effective as exposing them. I think it comes down to the personality of the person. I am a very vocal person as you can see, whereas you may be a more soft spoken less confrontational individual.

As I was saying about the evolution of businesses to meet market demands, there comes a point where all the players in a segment pretty much look the same. Look at banks, for example. If a new bank comes into the market it better look the same as TD etc... and if people take chances on such a bank then they are mavericks. I would not take chances on shops with no reputations unless I am prepared to expose or walk.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-7 19:51:37 | 显示全部楼层
2,除非这家性价比真的很好,不然照骗实在是受不了,去过tea家被骗了一次,但是服务挺好,第二次换了一个还是照骗我才认清这家的真面目,那次服务也很差,之后就再也没去过tea家 论性价比BH不香吗。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-9 19:19:55 | 显示全部楼层
i'd rarely go to a place with no review of the mm/shop to have some idea of what the girl looks like in person
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-9 20:06:34 | 显示全部楼层
The problem is 95% of all agencies and indies use fake pics.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-12-14 00:45:48 | 显示全部楼层
私做的雷比较多,踩一次换一个
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 08:49 , Processed in 0.035365 second(s), 14 queries .