AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4067|回复: 2

Ada @ LoveBaby

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-26 12:49:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is a followup to my visual report of Ada from a few weeks ago, I saw her last week.

Face: Up close, without glasses, she is not that cute as what I recall. Pictures on website is real and accurate, but it hides her boobs and tummy area. Makeup and accessories sure do wonders! She is probably around 35 - 40 years old, but her skin is still very good facially. Glassess/without glasses really makes a big different to her look. 7/10

Body: Very good dresser that hides her major flaws. Her breats are fake but very droopy, looks like a bad boob job. I think she is a bit shelf concious a about it. She also has a dark C-section scar. Her pussy is not shaved, but not too hair. She is still pretty tight. Did not partake in DATY so don't know how her pussy looks visually. She is about 5'4", rest of body looks OK including legs. 5/10.

Attitude: Friendly, passable English to hold a basic conversation, speaks Mandarin. However, much of the conversation was business-like and she did not try friendly talk like professional incall girls do. She's a wham bam thank you maam, type of Spa girl. Do not book moire than 30 minutes with her. 7/10

Service: Rushed, very rushed, CBJ and FS, mostly trying to get you in and out as fast as possible. She was polite about it, but definately not a service oriented girl. 5/10

Repeat: No.

If visiting LoveBaby, avoid the VIP SPA staff, they're not used to the level of service required for incall. It seems VIP Baby's younger staff is better, i.e. girls who only work at the house and not in a SPA.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-26 12:52:54 | 显示全部楼层
一看网站上的照片就是真的,但不对我胃口啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-26 13:54:01 | 显示全部楼层
admire your courage to take one for the team. And thanks for sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 04:51 , Processed in 0.049992 second(s), 13 queries .