AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10158|回复: 14

Nadia @ Babyface

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-23 00:34:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Decided to give this agency a try after reading xzzxp7 bro's review in January. It is at the usual Markham location and entry is discrete. MM wore a laced set of lingerie. Looks pretty young and probably around 25, and I would say for sure < 30. Height about 162, with really skinny legs. Tied up long black hair. Some eyelash extension that looks need redone but understandable given the lockdown. Simple light makeup. Overall decent looking - the kind that you would not regret if she is your girlfriend in college. Typical Chinese girl vibe. Having some random chat before SF2. Nothing special and no WF.

Back in bed, she starts with body-to-body massage with boobs. Her boobs are about size C I would say. I want to guess they are enhanced but it is really subtle. It's hard to tell because it is probably only one cup size upgrade. MM says no kissing or DATY and she seems pretty serious about it. Lol ok. Typical BJ. I took another good look at her skin and they are really soft and silky and on the whiter side. I doubt this MM works out (she has a bit of COVID weight on the belly) but she has that young girl kind of body which is a bit naturally toned and smooth, but is not muscular for sure.

Main course had mish and MM says she prefers from the back which is surprising since I thought most girls don't prefer deeper penetration. Again the legs are quite skinny and you can almost cuff the calves with one hand. There is a glass fireplace in the room and you can see some reflection, but no mirror. She has a bit of dirty talks going on. It was interesting that this MM gives a bit of hypersexual vibe during action and even carries into our chat afterward. It's funny that MM herself said she also likes to admire her own body.

Overall:

Face: probably 6.5-7 (score not adjusted for age). Probably has some fillers here and there. Can't tell if had surgery. Long black hair is a turn on. xzzxp7 bro said she has a bit of plump lips but I did not see that at all. Not sure if it was filler effect back then? Pictures on the website has no resemblance for the face part which I guess is known for this agency.

Body: 8. Skinny limbs and neck. All the extra fat is on the belly but it's not a lot and it is not noticeable that much during action. Again one can blame the lockdown. Think about good genes in a body that is still young. Surprising that she did not put on fat anywhere else on the body. No tattoo and fully trimmed. Good proportionally sized (?manmade) boobs on a skinny body that looks attractive from all angles. Website says D cup which is not true, but D cup would probably not add any scores on her body frame. Naturally small perky bum but not the athletic type of ass for sure.

Service: maybe 6 due to some restriction, otherwise able to try a few positions and overall willing. Just no kissing or DATY which may be a deal breaker for some bro - I'm not sure if it is just for me or all bros due to COVID. No massage afterward as well.

Attitude: 8. Chinese girl vibe. Some random chats and try to make you relaxed. Not a clock watcher.
Damage 250 + tips

Disclaimer I usually go with BH girls who are 30+ so I feeI haven't tried enough Chinese girls (3 in the last year) to be able to give a good comparison among them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-23 09:36:37 | 显示全部楼层
Chinese girls are very beautiful, I like them, and like watching videos with such girls.
I like your story! Imagined it as if I was there!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-23 13:51:50 | 显示全部楼层
no kiss no kiss making love without emotion. it's turn off for me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-23 16:00:09 | 显示全部楼层
GetUSomeOrange 发表于 2021-2-23 13:51
no kiss no kiss making love without emotion. it's turn off for me

I understand kissing is a major part of making love.  However, this type of behavior is at high risk during the pandemic.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-23 16:14:20 | 显示全部楼层
https://www.baby-face.org/nadia

5' 6" with only 99 lbs, that is really skinny! +no kissing, I think she should pay you for the service!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-23 16:20:47 | 显示全部楼层
I think I seldom see a mm with a waist less than 23, and this mm is 19, wow.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-23 18:21:49 | 显示全部楼层
eratim123 发表于 2021-2-23 16:00
I understand kissing is a major part of making love.  However, this type of behavior is at high ri ...

People who hunt under this occasion is already taking the risk.
Making love is physical work, how can we not to breath during the session. Perhaps doggy and reverse cowgirl only instead of missionary
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-24 18:30:36 | 显示全部楼层
建議Babyface 的店主修正一下Nadia 的廣告,有弱視人士看不到34D-22-34(ALL NATURAL)的身材描述,智力方面,竟然相信有19吋腰圍的女生。我只會相信東非國家埃塞俄比亞的飢餓兒童們才有19吋的腰圍。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-28 06:48:17 | 显示全部楼层
狗口中的象牙 发表于 2021-2-24 18:30
建議Babyface 的店主修正一下Nadia 的廣告,有弱視人士看不到34D-22-34(ALL NATURAL)的身材描述,智力方面 ...

广告总是会夸张一点
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-1 16:20:24 | 显示全部楼层
axelwang 发表于 2021-2-28 06:48
广告总是会夸张一点

廣告內容誇張是必然,全是為了生意招徠,但有人相信到十足,原因一是智力問題,又或是亂寫回帖擦存在感。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 18:31 , Processed in 0.035654 second(s), 13 queries .