AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 19078|回复: 22

El@L&S , Bunny@BH

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-1-11 23:36:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Due to all the stuff that’s happening right now, I can’t goto bars and pick up girls anymore.... started to look for ways to you know *wink wink* and picked up this hobby. Not sure if it’s a good thing but I’m happynow. Without further ado, here’s my review.

El - Love and Secret

F: 7.0 Cute type- I'd say about 28-30 of age, big eyes with light make up and long brownishred hair. She was wearing some sexy black lingerie with lace when I walked in. Idon’t know if it’s because I’m a fan of GEM or her makeup, but she have some resemblanceto GEM, just Korean instead. So I got really excited when I saw her. The photos on the ads are her but seems a bit photoshopped.

B: 7.5 Nice soft boobs, I’d say a good C. Average height somakes her cuter. But the highlight is her skin, amazingly soft and white skin. No tattoos and shaved kitty which I liked as well.

S: 8.0 To be honest, this is probably the safest mm I’ve seen so far, first thing in she’ll give you sanitizers and also spray you with Ibelieve alcohol (smells like it anyway), wash your hands and even check your temperature.Make you feels like she really cares about your safety.
First thing in, after clothes off and head to the shower. Standard shower withwaterflute. Back to the bed, she roams around your body and caresses you withher hand and boobs which feels nice, then rubs my cock with her boobs. Thengives a very good bbbj with good suction. Main event was great with mpos andman she can ride. Tight pussy. Also note she gets louder as you fuck so it’slike you’re in an AV in that big mirror of hers. After finish, she gave me oneof the best massages so it’s like a cherry on a sundae.

A: 8.5 Excellent meal. Great attitude, bubbly and fun personalityand she actually speaks English well. We can have a conversation without herpulling out her phone trying to translate what she wants to say. And that communicationdefinitely added to the chemistry. It’s especially good for a lonely man thatlives alone in a lockdown.....

Damage: 300+tips

Repeat: Yes, although have to catch when she’s working

Bunny - Barbie House

F: 7.0 Cute type- probably about 26-28, big eyes and long hair. Had a bunny tail when I saw her which I thought was cute. The pictures on the ads are her but cuter in person

B: 7.5 nice soft boobs, C cup. Have meat at the right spot. Average height with heels. Her skin was soft, no tattoos and shaved kitty.

S: 7.5 Clothes off and head to shower. Standard shower withwaterflute, kind of short though. Back to bed, bbbj was good, did everything Iasked and she takes it like a champ. Wanted to CIM but got carried away. One funnything though, when you kiss her she keeps her eyes opened at all times, which I noticed and did the same... turned out like a staring contest.

A: 8.0 great attitude, bubbly personality, tries hard to please and overall a great meal.

Damage: 300+ tips

Repeat: Yes, but it’s hard to book her at times.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-12 19:48:41 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review,

EL is a good meal to try, this girls was in BH before i think
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-13 01:01:20 | 显示全部楼层
Great one! Finally find EL... miss her so much
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-13 08:51:59 | 显示全部楼层
Was DFK offered?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-13 09:47:34 | 显示全部楼层
Yes EL is amazing and until recently was with Barbiehouse for the past 2 years.  I've seen her several times and it was always amazing.  The only thing with her was that her routine was very scripted and rehearsed which became a little mechanical after a few visits.  Regardless, you will have a great time with her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-14 00:37:20 | 显示全部楼层
For me it's a bit wired that both keeps eye opened when kissing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-14 13:42:03 | 显示全部楼层
Yes EL offers DFK and most other acronyms.  I miss her and it's time to visit again!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-14 14:44:36 | 显示全部楼层
You have EL and Bunny scored pretty much the same. Ive never seen EL, but have seen Bunny a few times now and planned on going again.. Might have to book a session with EL now because Bunny is a smoke show....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-14 18:42:24 | 显示全部楼层
Hi I'm really want to know if any 1 of the two or do both of them provides DFK??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-15 13:21:09 | 显示全部楼层
这年头还能这么频繁,我敬你是条好汉
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 09:05 , Processed in 0.036562 second(s), 13 queries .