AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10792|回复: 15

Abbie @ Secret Party

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-12-31 16:37:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Since this pandemic, I have had to repeat so many girls.  There are just no new pussies to land my dick.
I was forced to go outside my normal watering hole for some new talent.  I must say, this agency is sometimes hit and miss, and out of desparity, I had to try.

Msged the phone girl and she recommended Abbie, which she said is new to industry.  No photos, no real stats on her, phone girl just says she is new and real student.  I hestiated initially, but in the end, i took the plunge... again.. out of desparity.

Location is in NY, across from FV mall.

I went there, but had to wait because Abbie drives herself there.  Got the unit number and went up to see her, and I see a tall slender northern Chinese girl who is neatly dressed.  I can see her clevage and immediatly I can tell she has decent sized tits.  I couldn't resist myself but to strip her and myself, exposing those gorgeous titties (a nice B+/C- size) and I keep sucking on those nipples.  I wanted to cap her pussy right in the living room and that was when Abbie asked me to go shower.

After shower, she walked to the couch to pick her her cloths, i followed and pretty much ravaged her pussy.  The girl hasn't fucked for so long that her pussy was flowing the twat nectar like the Yangtze river.  I then fucked her on the couch, she came a few times (may be fake, I don't care at this point).

Told her to go back to the bedroom then finished.  After the deed, we talked and learned that she has really low self-esteem.  Her asshole ex-BF says she is no good in bed, and just overall not attractive.  To which I said, hell with him and have some confidence in yourself.  I also told her, she can at least make me cum.

F: 7 (Personally, i don't find her that attractive, but she is definitely the girl next door you are curious about and want to fuck.)
B: 8 (She stands about 5'7", nice size tites and milky white skin. All of which just turns my dick on.)
A: 6 (I know this is probably not fair, but I was so horny, I want to fuck her right away, I didn't really want to get to shower.  But given pandemic and all, I understand, but still -1 point)
S: 7  (FWIW, I think this girl is indeed new to the industry, when I poke my dick inside her, her body literally shakes and shivers.  She is a newbie to sex and whoring for sure.)

Repeat: Planning to.

* girl age is 21-23... pretty sure all of SP photos are NOT real photos...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-31 17:42:13 | 显示全部楼层
600 one hour one shoot?
刚刚看了另一个报告,发现完全不是这一回事
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-1 19:09:21 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, thank you for the report! She seems like a decent meal! Is she trimmed ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-1-1 20:33:44 | 显示全部楼层
ggyy_toronto 发表于 2021-1-1 19:09
Wow, thank you for the report! She seems like a decent meal! Is she trimmed ?

Not trimmed. Natural
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-2 00:45:19 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your report. I saw you also visited Tia before. Could you compare this girl with Tia? I love the taller girl with long hair. So I just want to know more about this girl. Tia is a really good meal in the past year. Willing to serve customers.

Another question, you said she drove herself to the place. This is ridiculous. How long had you waited? Counted for time?

The last question, does she willing to do kiss or 69. I just saw you said she is not trimmed.

Happy new year, bro!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-2 22:20:02 | 显示全部楼层
$600 one shot 真的贵
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-3 10:44:08 | 显示全部楼层
还不如去D家
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-3 12:25:14 | 显示全部楼层
Secret party 的高價女孩同一人在多店出广告。真是不值这个价钱。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-3 23:46:06 | 显示全部楼层
hsbc1668 发表于 2021-1-3 12:25
Secret party 的高價女孩同一人在多店出广告。真是不值这个价钱。

你说的是那个Amelia吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-4 00:40:33 | 显示全部楼层
600 太貴啦吧?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 01:15 , Processed in 0.037678 second(s), 13 queries .