找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 12287|回复: 14

[S.America] strip club and sex in guatemala city

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-17 01:50:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
this is probably not that useful but I thought it would be interesting lol

during the last day of my three weeks in Central America, was researching online on the options, apparenty strip clubs there all have rooms upstairs where you can have sex with mm for 30 mins, price 400Q-800Q depends on the upscaleness of the club and the quality of the girls (Q is local currency, 1USD=7.5Q)

hit a local strip joint called Platinum Club, link is below if any of you ever decide to visit lol. from my online research it's arguably the 2nd best in guatemala city but also reasonable prices, there is another one called Le Club, which has the best girls in town but also more expensive.

http://www.worldsbeststripclubs.com/club/platinum-club/630

as soon as I seated, one girl (black but very fit, think rihana) came up to me, she said hi to me in english and asked me where I was from, she was okay but that point I didn't now about prices, so I politely declined.

Found one waiter who could barely speak Engish to inquire about the prices. One beer or drink for myself or MM is 50Q-70Q, one lap dance is 110Q, full sex is 700Q for 30 mins.

I asked for a corona, and began to enjoy the show. 5 mins later, two girls came up to me, one was a blonde (though i think dyed) latino with big boob and ass, but fit, the other was darker and has a bit fat, both from El Salvador, I chatted with them for a while, the blonde girl kept rubbing my crouch with her hands, I couldn't resist so I asked for a dance. She was pretty good at grinding me but strangely she didn't fully undress ( she didn't even take off the bra), first I thought it's just her but later I found out nobody was actually fully naked in strip club.

As she was giving me lap dance, I noticed a very thin, tall girl on the stage stripping, she has short dak hair, but white skin, typical latino complextion, but her body was similar to Chinese girls' body, as most latino girls are a bit on the thick side, if you know what I mean.

so I asked for the waiter for her name, waiter said darly (first I thought it's darling, but only found out way later lol), and asked me if i wanted to have her. i said Si Si Si.

So then I politely asked these two girls to go, and darly came over, the sad part though, she couldn't speak ANY English, and yo no hablo espanol, but she was so hot, I was willing to overlook the communication barrier lol.

after buying her a few drinks, and getting a few dances from her, and i even tried to dance with her lol, I was also testing to see if they would go naked so i kept pulling her panty down, but she would keep pulling it up lol. I was getting impatient, at this point it has been almost two hours since I first came to the club. I asked the waiter if we could go upstairs, the watier said I have to clear all the tabs first.

So everything (sex for 30 mins, 4 or 5 private dances from three different girls, drinks for myself and the chicas, and waiter's tips came up to 1600Q, which is like USD213, money well spent if you ask me)

the room upstair just has a bed, closet, and the washroom is just right outside. after we closed the door, she started undress herself, undress me, and started giving me french kiss with a lot of tongue action, before I came I didn't really know what kind of service was included, but damn that kiss was good.

we must have kissed for like 3 mins, then I asked her to give me bbbj, it got so hot I wanted to eat her pussy, (that was a stupid decision on my part, I still regret it, I mean it's Central America I don't know what kind of guys she has been fucking, but I was thinking with my small head), she started to moan.

then I started to mish her, after a while, switch to doggie, and then stand up doggie, she was not that vocal during the sex, mostly quiet. but damn she looked hot when I was fucking her.

after the deed, we just lied on the bed, and used the English-Spanish software on iphone to talk a bit, she is from Honduras, and she said she is 22.

after we went downstairs, I bought her another drink, she also introduced me to her sister (or cousin, not sure, but some relative), her sister was hot too, but more native look, whereas Darly has more european look, likewize her sister also didn't speak any English.

then told her I have to go to airport early tomorrow morning, coincidentally to where she is actually from, San Pedro Sula, from her eyes I can see she is disappointed,to make her feel better I lied to her I would come back to Guatemala City lol.

man latin america is amazing, people are so friendly, they are also curious cuz there are not that many Asians around. Also hooked up with a nice guatemalan girl but the girls you see on the street are never that hot like the ones in that strip club. Honestly before I walked into that strip club that I have thought girls there are not that good looking.

Total Cost 240USD

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-17 05:06:21 | 显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-17 06:34:26 | 显示全部楼层
How much does it cost u in total and how long did u stay. I heard costa rica is a good place
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-17 08:49:33 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing Tomwu
Not a bad idea for Superman fly them up to Canada? BTW superman, when your business going to start?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-17 09:14:29 | 显示全部楼层
I thought chinese people down there get left in bathtubs with no kidney's.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-17 09:15:02 | 显示全部楼层
awesome post btw.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-17 09:15:42 | 显示全部楼层
ty for sharing man
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-17 10:24:23 | 显示全部楼层
You have lots of guts bro, banging in a foreign country upstairs in a stripclub
What happened if warlords/dealers carrying machine guns surround you when you are doing standup doggie and demand ransom from folks here in Canada? Or you have to call Ben Gor to bail you out
Good experience and review
Or may be you are in that trade/business on a business trip and you can write off the "club expenses" Just kidding
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-17 10:28:33 | 显示全部楼层
You need a local guide to prevent getting ripped off  and assure safety in Latin America and costa rica. .  At USD 240 buys a whole nite at a min.    They have live sex shows and girls who can blow smoke rings from pussy and shoot ping pong balls
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-17 22:42:58 | 显示全部楼层
superman2005 发表于 2012-9-17 06:34
How much does it cost u in total and how long did u stay. I heard costa rica is a good place

1800Q or USD 240 in total, stayed for around 3 hours, the waiter asked me for 150Q or 20 USD tip, again not knowing what the standard rate is, and thinking how much my night would suck without him since he was the only one that spoke some English, I did not argue with him.

I am not sure about the girls in costa rica but there are a lot more Americans in CR and Panama, so it's probably more expensive there, and more of them probably speak some English. Not sure about CR but the girls in Panama are hot, most girls you see on the street in Guatemala are not really doable material.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 17:54 , Processed in 0.036766 second(s), 13 queries .