搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: diugaolei

Bunny @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-12-28 11:57:49 | 显示全部楼层
yeehaw 发表于 2020-12-27 12:06
Great shilling, so obvious.  Good try

Well, after this post now she's almost fully booked daily from the afternoon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-28 16:54:10 | 显示全部楼层
She isn't new in this business but she is "kind of fresh" because she took a long break and just came back.
Also as mentioned before she is quite young compare to other BH girls that are in the middle thirties.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-28 19:13:54 | 显示全部楼层
aeae08563 发表于 2020-12-28 11:57
Well, after this post now she's almost fully booked daily from the afternoon.

and we are gonna see more posts art this one I guess
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-28 22:31:09 | 显示全部楼层
diugaolei 发表于 2020-12-27 19:25
LOL, so if I post my personal assessment of a service provider that's different from someone else's  ...

Nope, you're not "automatically shilling", but new guys are not "automatically trusted" either.

Just let everyone have their opinion and voice heard.

Totally agree. So if some people feel like your a shill or whatever, that is their opinion, and their voice should be heard too.

People will make their own judgement. There's no need for a big reaction everytime there's someone that disagrees or disbelieves. And its rather pointless to say that you "guarantee" you're not a shill or whatever, because how are you gonna "guarantee" it? What can you possibly back up that "guarantee" with?

Lets put it this way, regardless of whether someone IS or IS NOT a shill, they'll say the same thing (which is to deny it). I've never ever seen anyone who after being accused of being a shill ever say in reply "you know what you are right I am a shill".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-28 23:45:57 | 显示全部楼层
Guys, Ive had over 200+ Korean/Asian girls.. Been a wolf a long time. Bunny is TOP NOTCH PUSSY. I had her in ever position and she loved every minute. I read the other review where it said her body was a 5 or something. That person was just trying to get you guys to stay away so he could keep her to himself, but its no use... She is fully fucking booked everyday.

My review.

Age 24-25, but looks 23. Beautiful Korean face. 8.5
Amazing natural body. Everything soft and jiggly. I love spinners with nice asses.. 8

Now when it come to service... Well strap in wolves because this is where she really shines....

Service 10 out of fucking 10!! Its been years since Ive had a girl like her.. Yes, she does the same routine, but she is a sex goddess. She can take you to paradise if you let her.. I regret only booking a HH because I was ready for round two after the clean up shower.. I really didnt want to leave..

As for attitude.... Well, she is just an amazing women. Funny and cute as a button.. Never rushed one second and we talked like old lovers the whole time. So a 10 there too..

I got lucky and booked her the first day some how, but now you have to book a few days in advanced ands that has never sat well with me.. Too many dudes ruins the thought of going in to see these girls.. Especially now with this covid BS..

Be safe brother.. I hope the future is good to us in finding more GEMS like Bunny..

Good luck

WhiteBoyWolf
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 13:50 , Processed in 0.038669 second(s), 11 queries .