AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7209|回复: 12

Daisy @ Toronto Girlfriends

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-20 00:48:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey fellow wolves, have you missed me? I got flooded with work so I've been away from the forum. I did see Nana and a few other girls, but no time for sharing my adventures with the wolf pack yet. Although I am a bit behind in sharing some of me recent adventures, I felt that sharing my encounter from today was really important because of how starved we are for any fresh new Asian talent in the city.

Daisy, advertised as new to the industry, never worked in the business before, university student. The pictures and description were intriguing, but the fact there is finally a new Asian in the scene is definitely what got me. I noticed there was a discount for the AZN747 clients so I asked for that as well, not that $10 will make or break me, but I just feel good when I feel appreciated in any way by the people who take my money.

This was an outcall appointment, and Daisy was delivered to my place right on time. My first impression of her, was that she is really short, the 158 cm may even be 156, I don't know I just felt gigantic next to her when we were standing up. She was wearing her hair in long bangs that were hanging on either side of her face. She has a diamond shaped face so the bangs softened her face and framed it nicely. I would say she has a very normal and average look, of a typical Chinese girl who is a student. Definitely no plastic surgery and was wearing very little makeup which I found very refreshing given her youthful appearance. The stated age of 23 seems accurate to me.

She has dark eyes and a cute timid smile. She had a fierce look in her eye, reminded me of that intense look Asian students get on the day of an exam. Then she smiled and started talking and I could hear her voice shaky. She was really nervous even her hands were sweating. I told her to relax and sit down. I introduced myself and started making some chit chat to make her more comfortable. We talked about China, and my job and I made a couple jokes then I saw her starting to loosen up. This whole time we were sitting on the sofa sipping on some wine, and then I turned the conversation about sex. Honestly, I was expecting her to be shy about this topic but she seemed very comfortable and told me she is the curious type willing to try anything once. I nodded in approval and pulled her close to me then put her leg on top of my leg and gave her a kiss.

Her kiss was shy at first but then it became more passionate and with tongue. We made our way to the bed, and I laid her down while I worked my way down her body. Undressing and kissing her at the same time, her breasts were so nice and plump. So squishy but not big, maybe small C cup, very perky even when she lie down. Then I made my way down to her pussy, which was fully shaved, peach shaped and tight. I had to really spread it open to get to her clit, and she came very quick. She asked me to fuck her, so I put on the condom and entered her in missionary. Damn it was tight, I felt like a little vacuum was wrapped around my dick. We went through a couple positions and then I flipped her over for some doggy, and as soon as I entered her from behind, she collapsed on the bed and we ended up with me straddling her from behind.She really was loving this and gyrating her hips and tightening her pussy till I blew my load. She then told me “did they tell you this is my favorite position?” I stared at her blankly and kissed her then rolled over to catch my breath .
I would recommend her if you are the kind of old wolf who is willing to seduce a girl a little bit prior to the sex. I don't see young wolves looking for a quick bang enjoying this girl because I really got the impression that she really needs to converse and socialize before she gets into the sex. I also get the feeling that she doesn't have a routine and is probably not going the be the one initiating the action. All this is fine because she literally is a young university girl who is not a professional sex worker yet.  Also note that during my session I did not get a blowjob from her because she made me hard from her moaning and screaming while I was eating her out. So no comments on blowjob skills from me, that is for another wolf to come and fill in the blanks.

I am also hesitant to mention this but she is a squirter too. I slept on a water bed that night LOL

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-20 08:38:39 | 显示全部楼层
Hey, thanks for sharing. It would be great if you can write your report tidy a little bit, kind of too much for me to read.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-20 13:22:41 | 显示全部楼层
TeaJX 发表于 2020-11-20 08:38
Hey, thanks for sharing. It would be great if you can write your report tidy a little bit, kind of t ...

Good report and nothing wrong for the detail. It is a good one. thanks Frank
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-20 14:23:56 | 显示全部楼层
supertony 发表于 2020-11-20 13:22
Good report and nothing wrong for the detail. It is a good one. thanks Frank

I think the rating format is better, give out the rates, then you can write whatever you want.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-11-20 15:36:02 | 显示全部楼层
TeaJX 发表于 2020-11-20 14:23
I think the rating format is better, give out the rates, then you can write whatever you want.

I can understand this brother Tea, I don't like to use numbers to share my experiences because numbers are so subjective.

If I was to try and share my experience about Dasiy on just numbers, it wouldn't capture the essence of being with a young inexperienced college girl that has never done this before.

Take the blowjob for example, should I rate her BJ as 0 because I didn't get one? Even if I did get one, I really suspect that she doesn't even know how to suck a dick properly lol

Don't try her if you are expecting a pro, that is my bottom line. I know there is wolves like me who like to eat fresh fresh meat and enjoy the entire hunt process. But if you want an experienced MM then you will probably not enjoy Daisy very much.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-20 16:46:01 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for sharing it. I have fucked 3 Daisy in different shops so far, all of them give me great services. Hope this Daisy wouldn't disappoint me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-20 17:15:56 | 显示全部楼层
sounds like you had a good time and she is really good for non-asian hunters that wanna do an occasional asian girl in white agencies.

I find that our readers here don't appreciate long english review as much and won't bother read to the end. I wrote a few reviews back in 2017 in english and the feedbacks aren't as exciting as mandarin style. maybe that's what TeaBrother really meant. lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-20 20:53:58 | 显示全部楼层
FrankUnderwood 发表于 2020-11-20 15:36
I can understand this brother Tea, I don't like to use numbers to share my experiences because num ...

I totally agree no is very subjective but with the detail description depends on your style. We can see how good is the girl in term of look/body/service etc. Thank Frank. keep doing what you do and no need to change.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-22 20:41:57 | 显示全部楼层
great review, thanks man
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-24 09:49:27 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 02:43 , Processed in 0.037374 second(s), 13 queries .