找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7861|回复: 2

Emily @ Vip Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-11-7 19:28:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Emily @ Vip Spa

Due to pandemic, I haven't been to spa in a while.  Lately, I realize life is short and should've to continue my hobby eventhough it is a bit risky.  Emily is the one I picked today since she is being advertised as a fresh girl on their website. The "fresh" actually draws my attention because I love trying any brand new  massage attendants. Long story short, I briefly review Emily.

Face:  The pictures are accurate. She has a long hair in brown, long face, long eyelash, and sharp chin.  I rate her looks above average compared to majority of spa attendants.  Her "吋HK gal 樣” makes me want to bang her more.

Body: Her actual height should be around 5"1 but looks higher with her high heels.  She is pretty light in weight meaning I have no difficult to lift her up when having fun time with her.  Breasts size are about C cups.  I am quite sure it is natural because of the softness and shape.  Unfortunately, her bum is not big enough for my liking.  Skin is OK smooth and a little bit tan.

Service:  I picked standard full menu in spa.  For safety, everything is done with rubber and light kissing only.  I find Emily is very sensitive, already got wet after a few minutes of foreplay.  Her private area is tight, maybe she is still fresh and skeleton thin.

Damage: 160/half hour in total for full meal

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 16:51:05 | 显示全部楼层
How big is this new spa location? Is it like their previous location at Leslie and Highway 7 where it was a huge location composed of 2 connected units with over 10 rooms?

And how many girls are usually there to choose from?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-30 19:24:50 | 显示全部楼层
Fresh的意思係指 “年輕” 定係 “新加入該店的mm” ?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 11:48 , Processed in 0.036207 second(s), 13 queries .