搜索
查看: 4486|回复: 1

Maddy 7499 @LeoList

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-19 00:13:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
写了半天懒得翻译了,抱歉位置在温哥华,$120/HR HS,无BJ,穿衣服可以摸
全裸要加钱,但是我没有问
泰国菲律宾混血,身材娇小,个人觉得长得非常好看和可爱,声音温暖阳光

This is my first review so you might want to take it with a grain of salt, but I will try my best to make it as honest as possible. There was actually a review on Maddy already in the forum but was misspelled as "Mandy", and I can confirm that this place is legit.

I saw Bella's name on the list, but I wasn't sure if she's the same girl as the one reviewed in the forum. Anyway, I texted the number at around noon to book a one hour session with Bella but was told she's off today. I was then given a few girls to choose from, with pictures they posted on LeoList. I booked a session with Maddy at 2:30 since she was the only girl that has been reviewed, assuming this Bella was not the same as Bella 4223. It was actually my first time ever so I was very cautious regarding my decision. Because I'm Asian so they asked me a few more questions just to make sure I wasn't someone that she knew, which I completely understood.

The place was easy to find and there were enough spaces for street parking. I got there a few minutes earlier with my mask on and waited for about a minute. The door opened and I was greeted immediately by Meddy. I didn't see how she looked like at that moment because of her mask. I went into the room with her after I sanitized my hands. The room looked pretty clean and smelled nice. The bathroom was very close to the room and it was reasonably clean so I took a quick shower. Soon as I got back to the massage table, she apologized for asking about my origin and explained that because their community is small so she didn't want people to recognize her. None taken. Very sweet girl indeed.

I had an actual massage yesterday so I didn't really ask for a heavy one, but I did agree with the previous review saying the massage needs some work, so not the best option if your focus is on the massage. She was shy a month ago by the previous review but has definitely gotten a lot better. Her voice is soft and sweet and I really enjoyed chatting with her. I asked if she could take off her mask and she was fine with it. She looks somewhat similar to the pictures in the ad (obviously they are not real photos), and personally, I found her very attractive. She's a nice looking petite girl in her early 20's. I got to stare at her eyes for a few moments and oh my oh my, much warmth much innocence.

After about 40 minutes of relaxing touch with her soft hands, I flipped over and she continued with slow and sensual strokes. There wasn't too much of dirty talk so I hope the next visit could be a bit more exciting. Outside clothing touch is allowed, but I can't comment on this too much since I haven't touched a girl in a while so any amount of touching is satisfying. Took another shower after I finished and got a nice, warm hug before I stepped out the door.

I still want to say that this is my first review so it might not be 100% correct. Also, we are all different people so personal experience might vary. I guess we had the connection and I kind of just flew with the rhythms.

TLDR:
nice looking thai/filipino girl in her early 20's
comfortable environment and nice conversation
massage needs work. but nice body touching
outside clothing touch, nude for extra
assuming no kissing due to COVID-19, I didn't ask
no BJ

- $120 all in for 60min HS finish with HJ
- she does nude for extra but I didn't ask for it, not so sure about the price
- recommend if you are not a person in rush (I don't know... also okay for people who want quick release as well, maybe?)
- most of the girls offer HS only but some do FS, can't remember the name
- yes I will see her again cause I need one more hour to make things sexier!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 18:27:41 | 显示全部楼层
Hey man, I wonder if you can share the contact of Maddy in your post. I couldn't it on Leolist for some reason. Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 12:56 , Processed in 0.036024 second(s), 13 queries .