AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11992|回复: 23

Grina @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-15 12:41:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Decided to see Grina despite all the mixed reviews I've seen, from she's a goddess to terrible. Damage 220 +20 (tipped at the start) for 45 min.

Face: 7.5/10 she is ok looking, clear soft skin, nice nose (most likely surgery). There's resemblance to the photos on the website, but different coloured hair now, she's blonde at the top, her ponytail is still brown. She does have a bit too much space in the area between her lips and nose, looks a bit odd. She said she's 25, she looks young, but id say early 30s.

Body: 7.5/10 she has a small frame, the stats on the website are fairly accurate. She has a decent ass, some meat on her bum. Otherwise she's thin, no belly fat, c cups, couldn't tell if they were real because of limited interaction available. Clear, fair, soft skin, you can actually see all her veins on her chest after the shower,l, never seen so many. She has a small bush down there.

Service: 4/10 Gave an okay SF2, with waterflute, lots of friendly chatting. Not much of a communication barrier. Get in the room, she tells me to be face down and this part was probably the best part, went downhill after. Gave me back side a nice cat bath, rim and ear licking. All felt great, she knows how to use tongue well. I lifted my head during ear licking cause its my fav, she pushed it down and said something in korean. Turned around and then bbj and bls, was okay, below average. She has super strong suction sometimes and then just nothing, just her mouth going in and out with 0 suction. I moaned softly once and shes like "WHAT", felt like am angry teacher. I started losing my hard and she was complaining that im young and should be able to keep it. Not with her stone cold attitude. Anyways i tell her to lie down for DATY, i barely touched and she makes a face and says gently, sensitive. I go down super gently for 30 seconds, while touching her boob, all i did was place my hand their. 3 seconds and she moves my hand away and gets up and gives me a bbj again. She puts the cover gets on top, after 2 minutes, she says her neck hurts and i get on top. Felt pretty good, tight, leaned in for dfk and got it a bit, pretty pathetic dfk, didnt open her mouth, just stuck out 1cm of tongue. I went at it for a long time then busted inside. She cleaned me up then bbj again. Then she started cuddling and chatting, girl is weird, laxy to work but wants to chat.

Attitude:  4/10 she was super friendly before and after, but otherwise she shows no pleasure and is cold. She wanted to see me again, fuck no, regretting tipping at the start.

Reccommend: no, save your money. Too many restrictions and no passion.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-15 18:34:29 | 显示全部楼层
Wouldn't recommend MW.... especially during this time of pandemic....

i mean all shops are risky, but MW's especially high risk, given that they are the low cost high volume business model and serve absolutely anybody (even clients that other shops turn away) .......

and worst of all is they are the biggest liars (which is a big accomplishment given that most other shops are liars too) ........

MW is the only shop shameless enough to claim that they hire professional cleaners to sanitize every room after every customer, and that their MMs are 100% safe.... i mean other shops lie and try to convince you that they're safe too, but they don't bullshit to the same degree that MW does
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-15 18:56:41 | 显示全部楼层
True true.

Another problem with MW is that their girls are overworked (long hour and almost no breaks between customers), they even accept Brown and Black folks which many other agencies refuse to serve. Which means their girls get worn out a lot sooner than their colleagues at other agencies, and fatigue also weakens their immune systems making them more susceptible to catching diseases and getting sick.

Oh yeah, and they tell everbody that all their customers are screened and therefore safe.
So how do they screen?
They just ASK you: "do you have the coronavirus? ......no? ok then come on in".
LMFAO!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 05:11:26 | 显示全部楼层
Her attitude became worse and worse

Her body shape also became worse but this not the most important thing

态度一次比一次差越来越厌工,刚来时候其实还可以
I already not go anymore我已经不去了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 08:42:59 | 显示全部楼层
Your $20 tips did not work!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 11:03:47 | 显示全部楼层
Well, if their girls are overworked, the cold attitude this girl gave could be pretty reasonable, she was probably tired  and not in her best shape after all the customers came before you. But still, we paid to expect to have a nice experience. They should really consider giving girls enough time to take a break between customers, so they can perform their best.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 15:29:33 | 显示全部楼层
Grina is quite pretty and I actually had a pretty good session with her and I got along fine with her.

But yea, her attitude isn't that good; she told me she is tired and she doesn't want to try.  I do get it though as honestly this type of job is (hopefully) never for long term, so it's not as if you have to try hard like in a long-term career.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 16:30:11 | 显示全部楼层
Overwork should be a reason why grind attitude became worse and worse
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-16 16:59:53 | 显示全部楼层
MW 什么客人都接 但是MM 可以选择接不接黑人得好像 最近他们得妞越来越少了 是不是不行了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-17 15:26:39 | 显示全部楼层
her reviews mostly negative
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 10:37 , Processed in 0.072863 second(s), 13 queries .