AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1153|回复: 2

(普通话)CHINES & GERMAN MIXED DOLL (BUBBLE BUTT)

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-11 13:16:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello my loves, first let me start off by saying thanks for stopping my little corner of the internet. My name is RENEE WINTERS, a CHINESE/GERMAN mixed cute and exotic companion based out of downtown Toronto. I truly enjoy an in intellectual conversation with mature man, I love to listen and learn something new. My interests include history, beauty, business (mostly strategies of running a successful company and everything related to that as I would love to open my own business one day). Last but not least I am a huge health evangelist (healthy eating and lifestyle isn’t just a hobby of mine but a passion), I love educations myself and others on keto, intermittent fasting, what foods are good or bad for a certain individual and why. You shouldn't judge a book by its cover but in my case both the content and the cover are mesmerizing. I take great care in my appearance with always manicured toes and sexy stiletto nails, silky smooth long brown hair that you can't resist but run your fingers through.

Perhaps you like a innocent looking girl who gets wild behind close doors, or a sex goddess who can help you escape the stressful day to day reality for a couple hours. Maybe you just need a real connection and a genuine girlfriend experience. Whatever the case might be, I believe in sharing real moments with my clients by providing real passion, fun, excitement, respect and enthusiasm! Being Gemini and lover of all things new and exciting, along side with a sensual yet bubbly personality, I thrive to provide a truly unforgettable experience to my clients.
I enjoy interactive duos with my provider friends, and I am open to and enjoy couples.
  I SPEAK BOTH MANDARINE AND ENGLISH ( 可以说普通话和英文)

COMP CARD:
Ethnicity: Chinese/German
Languages- English, Mandarine
Height- 5’4″ / Bust- 32" C /
Weight: 125lbs
Size- curvey
Hair- Brown / Eyes - Brown
BDSM- Switch
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

RATES:
I am available for a variety of different experiences:
GFE II PSE II FETISHES II SOCIAL DATE || PRIVATE ENTERTAINMENT || BIRTHDAY || CUSTOM VIDEO || BACHELOR PARTY || STAG || EVENT HOSTING || DUO ||

1 Hour - 400 CAD
1.5 Hour - 700 CAD
2 Hours - 800 CAD
3 Hours - 1,200 CAD
4 Hours - 1,500 CAD
8 Hours - 2,400 CAD
12 Hour - 3500 CAD
OutCall +transportation (Location Dependent)

Please inquire about my social date only rate and or other specific rates.

RESTRICTIONS
(No COF, NO BBFS, NO SWALLOW )
- I DO NOT OFFER BBFS

Contact: (please specify in the message that you found my ad on azn747)
Phone: 647-274-1834

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-10-14 01:48:52 | 显示全部楼层
此帖仅作者可见

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-10-16 12:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
此帖仅作者可见

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 05:10 , Processed in 0.037388 second(s), 14 queries .