AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: dragondick

VIP Spa: a frustrating experience

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-9-26 08:04:51 | 显示全部楼层
One good thing about this locations that you can have a quick meal while your gf/wife is shopping in the mall across the street, ha ha
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-9-26 08:27:05 | 显示全部楼层
lemon6688 发表于 2020-9-26 08:04
One good thing about this locations that you can have a quick meal while your gf/wife is shopping in ...

I am not Usin Bolt, can't do it in 9.5".  

I run marathons, or try to.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-26 09:46:54 | 显示全部楼层
I also don't like many people to watching me going to Spa, So, I like to book to Condo, It's more privacy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-26 15:41:55 | 显示全部楼层
在Spa的後門有很多泊車位呢,也算十分隱蔽,按門鈴後便會有女孩開門
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-26 17:52:29 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah, they have a backdoor.  I drove around last time and found out....but I still have not been there YET.  Although it was a difficult to find initally, but I wouldnt want to go there during the day.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-27 14:07:08 | 显示全部楼层
this is a problem for almost every spa, privacy.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-9-28 14:08:03 | 显示全部楼层

Another Frustrating Experience with "you know who"

I had unfinished business carried forward from last week, so decided to give this outfit one more chance but try a different location - Richmond Hill HWY 7 & Leslie.

Phoned around noon & tried to book the Japanese girl who had a good review.  Said she is working & will text me the address.  Excellent!

Texted me with a full address of 5XXX HWY 7.  I texted back & asked for major intersection so that I can decide how much time do I need to reach the destination (didn't want to keep the girl waiting for me!).

Told me to Google search. I replied that I was driving and cannot Google search!

I did not hear from them since.............  

Since this back & forth text exchange generated more urge for a relief.  I decided to go elsewhere for immediate "medication" which I will report separately  and no more visits to LB and its consortium of MPs from me.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-28 14:43:55 | 显示全部楼层
Isn't 5xxx Hwy 7 the location of VIP?  Looks like the keeper are referring you back to the spa location.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-9-28 15:40:04 | 显示全部楼层
lemon6688 发表于 2020-9-28 14:43
Isn't 5xxx Hwy 7 the location of VIP?  Looks like the keeper are referring you back to the spa locat ...

I think so.  Initially I didn't know, so I asked for intersection info.  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-28 17:01:19 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2020-9-28 14:08
I had unfinished business carried forward from last week, so decided to give this outfit one more ch ...

Haha, you are giving them to much credit bro.

Spas will never keep their girls waiting for you or me or any other bro. Its always first come first serve because they never respect appointments and reservations.

Its not just Vip. All spas are like that. If a customer walks in, and is ready to take the girl, they see that as money in their pocket already. They would never refuse just because someone else booked her.

While I blame Chinese spas for being unprofessional in this way, I also place half the blame on many of the guys who make reservations but don't show up. These no shows result in spa keepers not having any faith in customer reservations. Hence they will always serve a customer that is physically present rather than trust someone who made a reservation will actually show up.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 19:27 , Processed in 0.036612 second(s), 11 queries .