AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 18131|回复: 23

VIP Spa: a frustrating experience

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-9-25 14:57:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is NOT a review, just my personal experience - you can call it sad or frustrating.

I wanted a relief, so went thru 747's ads, and called VIP Spa around noon today.  Their ad made no mention of exact location, only HWY7/McCowan intersection.

Phoned and was given the same response as their ad, so I said even intersection should have a direction, e.g. NE, SE corner.  Was told NW!  I felt it wasn't right because NW corner is where a mall with some famous companies there, cannot have a spa among the big names.  So, I asked for exact street #, the receptionist said she will text me.  No problem.  I waited and waited and waited........... + sent 2 reminder text messsages.  Still nothing.  

Finally decided to drive to NW corner to have a look.  Nothing there remotely look like a Spa.

Based on common sense, I reckon SW or NE corners will have a better chance.  So, I drove into SW corner first.  Drove slowly, found a Spa, but not VIP.  Looked around some more, found VIP!

Small shop frontage, no wonder I couldn't see it immediately.  Then I noticed at noon time, that place was really "car-water-horse-dragon".

So the decision was easy, I will not go in with so many pairs of eyes looking around at me.  I continued driving and went home.

When I reached home, there was a text message with the full address.  

Too bad, I was home and $ saved!  

** MODERATOR **
An update / 'Part 2' has been merged with this thread, and is available to be read on reply#17.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-25 17:43:17 | 显示全部楼层
比人望住确实感觉非常不适应。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-25 19:01:48 | 显示全部楼层
so what is the address?
SW is foody mart right? there is a tim hortons, maybe somewhere around that?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-25 19:25:27 | 显示全部楼层
shimizu 发表于 2020-9-25 19:01
so what is the address?
SW is foody mart right? there is a tim hortons, maybe somewhere around that? ...

On the opposite side of the road of Walmart, next to Service Canada
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-9-25 19:28:16 | 显示全部楼层
shimizu 发表于 2020-9-25 19:01
so what is the address?
SW is foody mart right? there is a tim hortons, maybe somewhere around that? ...

SW is the general direction.

About 100M west of that intersection, there is a 淘淘居 Chinese restaurant which separates two spas, and one of which is VIP!  

Just imagine around noon time, a lot of people must be eating in or taking out, a lot of traffic.  Based on that alone, I think the best time to go is evening when dim lights can give you some protection.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-25 23:16:34 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2020-9-25 19:28
SW is the general direction.

About 100M west of that intersection, there is a 淘淘居 Chinese rest ...

I mean, if that is the case, a man who has real guts will go in anyway in the middle of the day, who truly focus on what they wanted and not giving a fuck about others opinion.
But lol, that is super embarrassing if someone watching tbh.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-25 23:18:17 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick, I thought you have been retired. You are 狼中之王, why you pick this place. Anything special.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-25 23:21:01 | 显示全部楼层
There is backdoor too
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-26 00:01:06 | 显示全部楼层
I just don't get it, you are the customer, you are spending money, why are you chasing them around like this?????? Like they don't give a fuck about you or your money obviously, what do you expect to get even if you found the shop, 花钱还这么赶着不就是贱吗,人家还不搭理你 smh
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-9-26 05:08:30 | 显示全部楼层
supertony 发表于 2020-9-25 23:18
dragondick, I thought you have been retired. You are 狼中之王, why you pick this place. Anything spe ...
Humans need food and variety!   
(I don't have enough fingers to count how many times have I retired, may be a few fingers are in the MMs' pussies!   )

francisha 发表于 2020-9-26 00:01
I just don't get it, you are the customer, you are spending money, why are you chasing them around l ...

This is the first time in my hunting career that a supplier needs 40' to text me an address!
Only explanation:  the receptionist was also a service provider and is buuuuuuuuuuuusy!  

ahlungjai 发表于 2020-9-25 23:21
There is backdoor too

I didn't know that.
Their ad should mention "Free anal entrance !"  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 07:40 , Processed in 0.040150 second(s), 13 queries .