AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 25180|回复: 28

Special K @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-9-23 16:18:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw someone new on ASB website, well new for me, but she is a returning girl. Booked for 45 minutes, damage 220+20 tips at the usual Yonge and Finch condo. Went up on time and was greeted by a tall Korean MILF. The room is very nice, mirrors, nice big chairs and the mattress Is nice and firm, room was quite red/dark though.

Face: 6/10 Facially it is a bit difficult to rate her as she is older, by inspection I would estimate late 30s to early 40s. She looks good for her age, but can't compete with younger girls facially. She does have signs of aging, some fine lines, gives off a very regal vibe. She's like your Korean friend’s aunt that never married and is an artist or architect that you want to smash. MILF category for sure, she is NOT young or youthful, she was probably more than a decade older than me lol. Face overall is clear, wears dark contacts I think. Her hair is very short, similar to the pics, but her face looks nothing like the pics, although those are real pics (same tattoos). Probably very old pictures. She has pretty good teeth, nice and straight.

Body: 8.5/10 She looks like she was toned before but isn't as toned as before, you can see the belly starting to get lose from its toned state (not fat at all), might be from age. She does have tattoos, a belly button piercing. Her body is smooth all over and tanned. Her kitty is very clean and waxed, not really meaty though. Ass is decent, not big or small. Height is advertised as 173cm, I would say 171cm. Weight is advertised as 56kg and I'd say thats about right, maybe 3 or 4 kg more. Her boobs are nice c cups, firm, I can't tell if they were fake, I didn't see any scars and they felt nice. She has nice long legs and her navel area is long and sexy.

Attitude: 10/10 Super nice lady, very friendly and loves to talk. She can speak English well and she laughs a lot. Even asked me if she looked nice in the dress she changed into after we were done. She gave me some juice too afterwards, and we just drank and talked. She also is very close to you, she wiped my sweat of with her hands, constantly smiled, softly wiped my ears, caressed my cheeks, wiped my nose, older gf feeling. She constantly complimented me and her sensual touches just made my heart warm.

Service: 8.5/10 Services received were SF2, Waterflute, Body Kisses, DFK, BBJ, BLS, Put cover on with mouth, DATY, DIGITS, 69, Nipple play/sucking on me and her, multiple positions. No signs of pussyslide, Rim, or full cat bath. Pretty sure CIM is offered but I did not partake.

She opened the door with a slight smile and welcomed me into the room, she laughed and had a cute smile saying I had a great smile. She held my waist and brought me into the shower after mouthwash. She gave me a nice shower and was very close the whole time, hugging, let me slide on her ass in the shower, and the waterflute with BLS. Then DFK in the shower and she washes you so gently and caringly, sometimes girls just scrub you so hard, but damn i'd love to be showered by her everyday, feels relaxing. She helped dry me of, then we went into the bed. She got on top of me and went in for DFK, pretty good DFK, above average. Then she teased my nipples and softly kissed my body until she reached my guy. Gave me a BBJ in different positions for 15 minutes, her BBJ is damn good, switches from slow to deep to medium speed, but perfect suction, pro for sure. Wasn't sloppy and deepthroat was limited, but other than that it was an amazing bbj, highlight of the session. She put her kitty in my face during bbj and we briefly did 69. Then I went into DATY + DIGITS, was so clean, waxed, was a damn good meal. Kitty wasn't too meaty, but was fairly easy to find her spot and she enjoyed it. She had pretty real moans and lots of back arching, and softly pulling my hair. I stopped DATY to lick her long legs and she immediately started fingering herself hard and moaning, she pulled me and slipped on the cover with her mouth and a short NNJ. I was on top and we went at it for awhile, lots of DFK, Hugging and lots of of sensual touching by her. Could go in nice and deep, she wasn’t the tightest, like slightly looser than the average working girl, still had lots of feeling. Then I told her to get on top and she went at it until I busted in the cover inside her. She squeezed and hugged me hard with DFK for awhile, then got off and cleaned me. Then after she cleaned me, she gave me a soft BBJ, love it when girls do it after you cum. Then we just spend the rest of the time talking a lot and drinking juice. Had another shower together, she gave me a hug and many kisses goodbye.

Repeat: If this was pre-covid I wouldn't repeat cause of her older face, but for the current situation I would repeat, I really like her attitude and sensual service. Her BBJ is also really good, seasoned pro. Definitely a good meal for these times, I’d recommend.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 11:20:53 | 显示全部楼层
Already looked like she was in her early 30s when I saw her a few years ago. My experience was somewhat similar to yours but she didn't seem as outgoing when I saw her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 12:18:48 | 显示全部楼层
echo the comments made....  saw her a few years ago, service was excellent but mechanical, no chemistry or connection for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 12:50:05 | 显示全部楼层
seen the girl 3-4 years ago...pictures are her but may be from the past. She was pretty good but a bit restrictive
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 13:51:22 | 显示全部楼层
Omg the K is back but not special lol her service was soso for me few years ago
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 17:46:37 | 显示全部楼层
Her name was just K in previous tours. Now it sounds like breakfast cereal lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 18:13:04 | 显示全部楼层
Holy..... She still around wow Iron women. I think I visited her in 2013 or 2014 lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-25 09:04:11 | 显示全部楼层
Guess pics are fake?  doesn't seem special per bro's reviews.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-25 09:35:24 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, what a long review, like a Phd thesis............    

http://asbvip.com/portfolio-view/new-k/

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-25 14:40:19 | 显示全部楼层
those boobs look fake
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 03:09 , Processed in 0.043732 second(s), 13 queries .