AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10665|回复: 9

Jaime @ BarbieHouse69

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-9-19 18:54:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I've seen Jaime quite a few times, took a long break from her, but saw her today and I thought i'd do a review.

Face: 6.5/10 She looks to be in her  early mid 30s to me (looks young but can definitely see aging, flat straight dark brown hair, clear face. Above average for sure, she's cute and has very korean feautures.

Body: 7/10 She has nice big nipples and c cup boobs, and a pretty decent ass. She is thin, but not toned. Height is about 5'4/162cm, the advertised 49 kg seems accurate. Overall clear skin, smooth in general, though her back is a bit rough here and their, but looks clear. Usually greets you in clear heels and sexy skimpy dress.

Service: 8/10 She tries her best to please as is very friendly. Her English is limited, but she tries really hard to communicate, always remembers my name and hits me playfully for not coming sooner lol. At first she was fairly routine in her procedure, but then she became very willing to let me lead the sessions. Her showers are kind of lengthy which sucks, wastes a lot of time. During SF2 she offers me lots of DFK, WaterFlute, and RIM. In the bedroom, lots of DFK thats very passionate, and she usually has me sit on the bed while she gives an alright bbj on her knees. She loves receiving oral, she seemed to be waxed this time and loved DATY, she was pushing my face in quite agressively today and then she got dizzy from cumming so she needed a break, lots of twitching and moaning. Got a nice pussy slide, she uses this lube thing beside her table and it feels pretty nice, she does hold onto your guy to make sure it doesn't slip in or anything. She was pretty willing to do different positions and lots of DFK during positions. Also offers ear licking, making out while sitting on my lap like a gf, and nipple play on me. She love nipple play on her BUT mainly though licking, she's not really fond of you touching her nipples with your hand, but loves getting  them sucked. I don't do CIM, but I'm sure its on the table. She has great hygiene, no odors at all, faint perfume smell. I would recommend for sure.

Repeat? Yea but not anytime soon.

Edit: The pictures on bh69 websites don't really resemble her much in my opinion, heavily photoshopped or older pics. Body type in the pics is about right, but face and hair look quite different.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-20 06:46:34 | 显示全部楼层
Gotta try her pussyslide then
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-20 13:30:19 | 显示全部楼层
Most bh girls used photos at least 6years ago
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-21 08:21:28 | 显示全部楼层
looks like her pussy slide is worth a try.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-21 15:35:41 | 显示全部楼层
pics look nice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-22 08:22:18 | 显示全部楼层
Using PS all girls can look nice in pics.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-22 12:34:44 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-22 16:26:43 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you, definitely give her a try!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-5 14:42:54 | 显示全部楼层
rim at SF2?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-10-5 16:39:43 | 显示全部楼层
Yea she told me to turn around and put a foot up during the shower and rimmed me
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 05:51 , Processed in 0.034577 second(s), 13 queries .