找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 22831|回复: 33

Yuna@TG; Mint&I&Sweet@MW; Kiki@SS; Royal@ASB

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-9-19 09:08:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yuna @ TopGirl

2nd time going to this agency with a girl under $1000.  Frankly $1000 is my mark for expensive pussy.  Frankly, they are not made of diamond and gold, I can't justify myself.  Anyway, this time girl is at a the "normal" Warden and HWY 7 condo.  I have been to the condo before with another agency, but somehow I am seeing TopGirls there.

Booking was a breeze, and when arrive, Yuna was in a baby blue fuzzy crop top.  Young, pretty chick with mid/heavy make up.  When she took off her cloths, it must have been one of the nicest tits I have seen. I can't help to suck on them as soon as she uncovered.  She is shy and timid.  And ready for a good pounding.  Her body is not perfect, as she has some scars on her stomach.

Age 20-23 - fake pics
Face: 8 (pretty girl, despite the make up, she is pretty)
Body: 8 (nice tits, and skinny as fuck waist, I asked her what's her waist.. she said at most 21")
Service: 7 (for someone new to the business, she is a good fuck.  There is a mirror beside the bed, she was shy in looking at herself getting fucked.)
Attitude: 7 (despite the fact she is nervous, she still gave an excellet BBBJ and spread her legs wide for a good pounding.)
Repeat: May be (but that's because I may just go for the plunge and try some $1000 girls)

Mint @ Moonwaiting = Viki @ AsianSexyBabe

Back to some down to earth K-girl meal.  I must say Viki is a tiny girl, she is a good fuck with some decent tits.  She is to the "weighty" side, meaning she has some junk to her trunk.  Her skin is pale, but there are a lot of imperfections on her backside.  Not a very memorable meal aside from the fact that you can pretty much do whatever you want, digits, DFK, CIM ALL on the menu.  I just remembered her pussy was super tight.

Age 28-31 - real pics
Body: 6 (white milky skin, but bad complexion.  A little chub around the waist.  The photos is real, as she puts on the same outfit when I met her, but these photos must be a few months old.  As well, she now dyed her hair blonde (similar to Grina @ MW) not black as in the photos.)
Face: 6 (not pretty, not hot, just a typical K-girl look)
Service: 7 (nothing to complain about, very accommodating.  Whatever you want to do, she can accommodate).
Attitude: 7 (puts a smile on her face whatever you ask her to do.)
Repeat: No

I @ Moonwaiting

Went and saw "I" twice and I must say, she must have the most annoying name to book. May be its me.. but its almost like.. everytime I book, I am asking the phone girl I want to fuck myself.  lol..

Anyway, visually "I" is a around 26-29 y.o.  Photos are real depiction of her.  She has nice big tits, but the cloths hides it well.  The only problem with her is that she doesn't do and "K" (no DFK, LFK), again.... COVID is the reason.  Fuck wise, she is nothing special, its just a hole that lies there for you to fuck.  Moans are ok, but definitely not real.  Now to think about it, I don't even know why I repeated...

Age 26-29 - real pics
Body: 6 (nice rack, but older girl)
Face: 7 (pretty girl despite the age, but she is a little bit quirky)
Sevice: 6 (typical K-service, nothing too special.)
Attitude: 6 (fake moans, quirky/fake facial expressions, doesn't make a very welcoming session)
Repeat: No (altho I did once already.)

Sweet @ Moonwaiting

Repeated this girl by mistake because she first worked for Asian Beauty, then later on changed to MW.  Girl is bigger in size, 165CM, with nice tits and nice ass.  She has a routine with having you sit on the side of the bed and sucking your dick.  She is the aggressive fuck type.  Of the times I have seen her, I feel like she is raping me than me fucking her.  

Age 28-30 - real pics
Body: 7 (nice tits, and nice ass, she is not toned, but she is not fat)
Face: 7 (decent looking girl, I would say her is a body fucker more than a face fucker)
Serivce: 7 (aggressive type girl, get ready for a session to be dominated by her)
Attitude: 8 (she is really nice to me, smiles and chats all the way, made sure I drained every drop from my nut sack).
Repeat: May be.

Kiki @ SweetSweet
Age 18-21 - fake pics

This was a visual check.  The location was Yonge and Steeles, in one of the hotel/business buildings, which is complicated as hell to find.  I must say the girl is super young.  Walked in saw her wearing a t-shirt and jeans shorts.  The problem with her is that she needs to put on some make up.  Her face is so unappetizing, I just turned around and walked out.

Royal @ AsianSexyBabe
Age 29-32 - fake pics

This was a visual check only.  I walked in, saw her and walked out.  She has short hair, no where near what the photos looks.  Again, a little chub around the waist and a HUGE rose/flower tatoo on her back.  LOL.. when I see her name, it keeps reminding me.. "Royale with Cheese" from Pulp Fiction.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-19 10:58:18 | 显示全部楼层
for the kiki part, how could it be to make a man walk away even with the buff of youth.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-19 11:00:57 | 显示全部楼层
Does Yuna have multiple scars on the stomach? I remember I have seen a girl with 3 2-inch long scars on the stomach. Kind of creepy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-19 11:43:27 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review, interested in visiting Kiki before your report. Will pass for now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-19 13:14:42 | 显示全部楼层
just walk away on kik?

whats sweet's name when she was in Asian beauty?????
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-9-19 14:46:59 | 显示全部楼层
aligg 发表于 2020-9-19 14:28
whats sweet's name when she was in Asian beauty?????
Don't remember honestly.. but not much K-girls work at Asian Beauty.. so you kinda know...
kik.. yeah man.. no make up.. not appetizing.. fucking walked..

arthurs 发表于 2020-9-19 11:00
Does Yuna have multiple scars on the stomach? I remember I have seen a girl with 3 2-inch long scars ...
Yeah.. she has multiple scars... like may be 2-3 inches under her left tit that runs vertical.. and then another that runs horizontal that is 4-5 inches above her right hips... Great tits and slim waist tho~

Epiphany 发表于 2020-9-19 10:58
for the kiki part, how could it be to make a man walk away even with the buff of youth.
looks too ”大鄉李“ if you know what that means.. too mainlandish with no make up...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-19 16:14:10 | 显示全部楼层
浪里个浪2019 发表于 2020-9-19 11:43
Thanks for the review, interested in visiting Kiki before your report. Will pass for now.

如果我不发那篇吐槽的帖子,SS店老板娘答应把这个kiki的“首发”给我的,

不知哪位狼友上了kiki的首发,出来讲讲呗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-19 17:08:41 | 显示全部楼层
Prince6969 发表于 2020-9-19 14:48
Yeah.. she has multiple scars... like may be 2-3 inches under her left tit that runs vertical.. an ...

I feel like it could be the same girl I saw last year at Sweetsweet. Face and body was good but the scars and attitude killed the interest.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-19 17:43:08 | 显示全部楼层
FOR KK, so unappetizing?  Can you give more details?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-19 18:17:26 | 显示全部楼层
CD20 发表于 2020-9-19 17:43
FOR KK, so unappetizing?  Can you give more details?

I found out one of the kiki's photos was fake so I passed her at that point
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 18:47 , Processed in 0.045087 second(s), 13 queries .