AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10488|回复: 9

Daisy@BarbieHouse , London@SupremeGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-8-28 01:37:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have been only lurking on the forum for a bit while and thought maybe I can write some review to help with decision making of other brothers.

Tried to reach out D4U for hours to see Georgia as I had seen some decent reviews on the forum but that bloody keeper never replied me back for some reason, maybe because I'm a new customer or they got tons of clients already lining up due to market having decreased supply of decent girls while demand stays about the same.

Daisy @ BarbieHouse

F: 5.5  Slightly GND look but below average according to my standard with some overdone eyelash make ups, my first impression was like well she's not great but doable. Approx age would be 28~31.

B: 6.5  Petite, small boobs maybe A cups but I prefer slim girls rather than ones with fat belly and big boobs regardless of natural or artificial. 167cm? Pink pussy nice legs. Smooth, but bit tanned skin.

S: 10  This is where she shines, gave a long WF, bbbj & ball licking I think she almost did it for over 8 min so I had to tell her to stop. She does a really great blow with throat usage. She's maybe worth it just for her blo skills. Probably the best I had. She's enthusiastic about what she does and makes you feel welcomed. Does DFK a lot and takes initiative, 69 and whatever you ask she delivers.

A: 10  She was chatty and was bright throughout whole session, enjoyed all positions and she told me to even look into the mirror for doggy so I can watch it lol. hell I actually came 10 min before session expired but she didn't rush things out, instead she gave me really good massage, not the weak, pointless and time wasting one that girls usually give. I almost thought she did better job than some clueless massage therapist you can easily find in this county.

Damage 220 + 50 tip

Repeat: Maybe, if she was at least bit more of MCOT or was younger, it would've been definite yes. Keeper was also pretty fast in responding and was understanding about my delay.

London @ SupremeGirl

F: 7  she indeed is a young univ student or at least appears to be so, I would say 21~23 can't really complain about the looks coz she still had big charming eyes and no particular turn-downer even with that rounded moon face from being fat. If she could lose about 8kg~10kg I think she's definitely gonna be a spinner. I was thinking between 6 and 7 but I'd give 7 as there's this some sort of vibrant energy you can only feel from legit younger girls.

B: 5  She's straddling in the borderline of chubby and fat, I really like slim and petite girl so in my taste she's striaght-out fat. Some guys might say she's adorably chubby. Height is 163~165cm? Boobs are about B Surprisingly small for the girl of her figure coz usually fat girls tend to have big boobs. It was saggy as well so didn't even felt like coping a feel. On the upside, complexion of her skin is flawless and white. I would've instantly left if not her young age and somewhat decent appearance despite of the fat.

S: 6  She was okay, nothing really sub par or above average, no WF, no bbbj but she was chatty and was willing to do anything I tell her as long as it's covered service. DFK, 69, doggy and so on. When she was riding me she did up&downward stroke motion and front-backward and actually asked me which one I prefered so she can do more of it.

A: 7  Not much to say here too. Just average, only thing you can really take from this girl is that you get to fuck a young girl with tighter pussy than those veterans.

**Red flag for me about this shop was that she told me that there was camera in the living room. hence she made sure that I wrap the towel around when leaving bathroom or the room. She assured that there is none inside the bathroom or the room and is solely for the security reasons to protect the girls but it still didn't feel right. I doubt if there's would ever be a retard who would beat the girl or refuse to pay.. which would neccesiate the surveilance but we/ Keeper was responsive and kind but buzzer to the building was a hassle.

Damage: 200

Repeat: No, unless I get to see a review from other bro that she's lost at least 10kg.   

Photos are of 0% reference for London, and maybe 20% for Daisy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-28 18:11:27 | 显示全部楼层
Camera means unsafety
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-28 23:29:45 | 显示全部楼层
You are so generous to tip 50.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-8-29 04:02:02 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-8-28 23:29
You are so generous to tip 50.

Twist of the story is that I only had $50 and $100 bills at the time. I only realized it after I got to the parking lot and since there was no where to break it I just took some extra anyway. It's gonna be weird to give girl 50 and ask for change back esp when it's tip lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-29 04:29:18 | 显示全部楼层
Daisy按摩可以,爱爱来说确实很一般,我觉得照片不止相似20吧
那个就照片从来没有真过
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-1 20:53:20 | 显示全部楼层
这个摄像头是用来保护女孩子的话,估计是店家忽悠妹子呢

老夫估计摄像头是为了防备妹子吞钟吞钱的,遇到打劫,店家会过来帮忙吗?有时候几家店共用一套公寓还可以方便分赃。

当然还有一种可能,就是根本没有摄像头,或者摄像头不一定工作,单纯只是震慑妹子一下而已
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-1 21:13:27 | 显示全部楼层
第一次看到supreme得review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-11 01:30:17 | 显示全部楼层
Supreme is one of those shops that shares girls with other shops, which means no quality control.

They have very few (and possibly at times - none) girls of their own.

You could be booking a girl thru them that actually works for another shop. You wouldn't know this (unless you actually met that girl before), because they would never admit it.

Quite a few of the newer smaller shops do this now days. Earn commission by sending their customers to other shops while pretending those are their own girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-12 12:06:39 | 显示全部楼层
cameras in the room?? thats a never go for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-17 20:09:46 | 显示全部楼层
Saw Daisy last week. I thought she was very attractive, her body is probably a 7 in my opinion.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 09:39 , Processed in 0.036585 second(s), 13 queries .