AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 26300|回复: 29

Tokyo Honey - Full Line-up Review

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-8-5 20:00:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Going to do a full review on Tokyo Honey.  This agency is definite a hit and miss.  But during these CoVID times, I had some luck with this agency.  And if you like to fuck J-Girls, this may be the place for you since Kirara is out of commission at the moment.  And mind you, the J-girls here is at an affordable price... not doing advertising, but full disclosure.

Let's go over some of the chick which I don't recommend.

Rie - Japanese, around 164cm, A-cup tits, pale skin.  Visually looks like 25y.o.  Generally I don't recommend her.  She is a horny girl and she really likes sex, but she is not pleasing to the eyes. $160/hh | Do not recommend | Will not repeat.

Mero/Jun - I think this chick uses two names (Mero/Jun)  White skin, small tits, pink nips, big eyes but kinda werd looking. She is also not a head turner, but she has that Japanese "kawai-i" vibe to her.  $160/hh | Do not recommend | Although I repeated her once but that was because I didn't know she used two names.  I thought I am going to see Jun, but Mero and Jun = same person.

Tomo - This chick also has smaller tits, Japanese.  Really nice and perky ass, and her pussy gets so wet when fucking her.  Again, not a head turner, but she give a good head and is Japanese.  $200/hh | Recommend | Repeated her a few times.

Iris - This is a Chinese chick with a really full round ass.  She is not fat, but definitely has some curves to her.  Once you get her going she gets really horny.  When I started to fuck her, she keeps grabbing my neck and pulling me towards her and wanted me to fuck her deeper and deeper.  $160/hh | Recommend | May repeat in future, but I am not sure if I can handle how horny and desparate she is.

Rika - Japanese older looking girl, she is horny and also a tight body with smaller B-cups.  Only problem with her is she only gives CBJ.  May be she is visually older, but she likes to fuck for sure.  $ (Don't remember) | Recommend | Have been asking to see when she is back, but no news of her, may be in and out for quick cash.

Sara - Small tiny Japanese girl.  This girl has a lot of restriction, CBJ, no kiss and no touching of tits. This one, I actually didn't even finish because it was so dissatisfying.  In talking to her, she says she is saving the BBBJ and kiss and touching of tits for her FUTURE BOYFRIEND -- to which I am thinking, if your future boyfriend finds out you are whoring, he will probably kamikaze himself.  $ (Don't remember) | HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND | I wish she is not working there anymore... what a waste of time.

Ryo - Japanese girl, nice tight body with perky ass.  Her tits are not massively big, but a good B+ size.  The first time I saw her I can't believe how nice her ass was.  Typically when I fuck, I do missionary first, she was one of those chicks which I perked up her ass and started doggy her first.  $160/hh | Recommend | I repeated her a few times already because of her sexy ass.

Mimi - Japanese girl.  She is an ex-Kirara girl, long black hair, typical messed up Japanese teeth, tongue ring and sexy ass. She does not have big tits, but she has a nice long waist and perky sexy ass.  This chick really enjoys sex and if you are good, you can probably make her cum and squirt.  Although these past few times at Tokyo Honey, I think she has gotten used to so many dicks in her pussy, its harder and harder to make her squirt.  $160/hh | Recommend | Already repeated, but.... buyer beware.  I think this chick now knows the limit of what can be done and what cannot be done.  She doesn't really allow DFK anymore.. doesn't allow you to touch her tits for a long time (she actually pushed me away a few times) and definitely don't like any guy touching her hair.

Lucy - New Korean girl with small tits and tight ass. Good fuck. Nice fresh pink nips and pink pussy. Very sensitive. Willing to please. $200/hh | Recommend | Already repeated, although the last time I repeated her I think she was really tired and doesn't really want to please anyone.

PS: don't even bother with their website photos.. total horseshit

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-5 20:16:49 | 显示全部楼层
big salute.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-5 21:37:49 | 显示全部楼层
I must say this brother really gone through some time and analyzed everything. Basically this whole place got reviewed. Salute to the Captain.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-5 22:14:21 | 显示全部楼层
a lot of horny chicks ayyy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-5 22:43:45 | 显示全部楼层
Truly Full Review, Wow
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-5 23:08:21 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your detailed report.  I have always wanted to try Sushi and wished to see some reviews about Tokyo Honey before go.  Based on your comment, only Ryo should be picked but unfortunately, she is off from the schedule.  Too bad.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-5 23:15:08 | 显示全部楼层

疫情如此严重的期间,店主带多位日本妹子闪亮高调出场劳金,是谁给的勇气?
看样子,最近楼主光顾这个店不下十几次了,也是高密接触者

强烈建议楼主赶快和店主及十几个妹子去医院测试一下是否感染

并建议你所有光顾过的妹子,提请她们去做检测
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-8-5 23:48:06 | 显示全部楼层
tao 发表于 2020-8-5 23:15
疫情如此严重的期间,店主带多位日本妹子闪亮高调出场劳金,是谁给的勇气?
看样子,最近楼主光顾这个店不 ...

老兄,看來要看病的是你吧。我約過炮的妹子全部依然正常上班,一如健康。 

但好像你的“噴水摯愛”Mika好久也沒有上班了。。。莫非。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-5 23:49:53 | 显示全部楼层
Are photos of any reference? When i browse their site it always feels fake
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-8-5 23:51:24 | 显示全部楼层
monkeys01 发表于 2020-8-5 23:49
Are photos of any reference? When i browse their site it always feels fake

don't even bother with the website photos.. total horseshit... honestly.. I am just sharing my experiences here.. not trying to fan up the agency.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 22:12 , Processed in 0.036572 second(s), 13 queries .