找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Prince6969

Tokyo Honey - Full Line-up Review

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-8-5 23:53:16 | 显示全部楼层
Prince6969 发表于 2020-8-5 23:51
don't even bother with the website photos.. total horseshit... honestly.. I am just sharing my exp ...

dang, some of the girls you've tried are already gone from their website?

interested in lucy and mimi, how would you rate their appearance and age?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 00:08:29 | 显示全部楼层
已收藏!谢谢大佬的分享!Theres almost no review of Tokyo Honey, Great reference!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 00:16:28 | 显示全部楼层
don't even bother with the website photos.. total horseshit... honestly.. I am just sharing my exp ...

WOW, amazing job bro! What an incredible write up. Kudos!

I must say I'm quite surprised that you, or anybody actually, would visit this shop so many times given how mediocre their girls are. I guess they do have some that are not bad, but the experience is too much of a hit-or-miss. With a lot more misses than hits, and even the few hits aren't all that great either.

What I hate most is how much of shameless liar the owner is. The guy swears on his life that the photos are 100% genuine, which of course they aren't at all. And he'll tell you there are more girls available (usually tells you there are 3-5 girls) than there actually are (actually just 1-2) when you get there.

Compared to Kirara, TokyoHoney's girls are of much lower quality, but the price also reflects this, so at least its fair. I have no complaints.

Kirara on the other hand, despite having much better girls, is also another shop I hate to deal with. The agent is cocky as hell, with an attitude like you almost have to beg him to sell to you.

While Tokyo Honey will bullshit you all the way to the moon and back, Kirara doesn't bullshit but gives you attitude instead.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 00:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
估计兄弟约Mero/Jun那两回keeper安排是同一个人,哪个是哪个我就不知道了,“Mero” 我约过,个子小小很好笑容,皮肤却是小麦系的。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-8-6 00:37:36 | 显示全部楼层
pubes 发表于 2020-8-6 00:16
WOW, amazing job bro! What an incredible write up. Kudos!

I must say I'm quite surprised that you ...

lol.. omg.. the fucking thing I hate about Kirara is that they treat you like their slaves... their arbitrary rules is just a bunch of shit.  How you have to get referral from an existing customer or have another store owner refer you.  I mean.. fuck bro.. 9/10 times.. you hobby alone.. you don't want others to know about you hobby... so why the fuck would you have a "reference"... and frankly.. have a reference to call on a hooker? Are you kidding me...

Anyway.. I am glad that Kirara is under water right now.. you know.. even during these past few months, i would sometimes hit up Kirara and ask if they are open or any girls.. the dude STILL gives me attitude.. the guy's one/two words reply just kills me...

As to TokyoHoney.. yeah man.. the guy is an old school manager... classic bait and switch.. I told the guys many times other shops uses REAL pics as much as they can.. they guy out right denies it... anyway.. i have been around long enuf where some of these old school managers will just lash out at you when you don't match up with the girls they present you..

To them.. its like.. you need to eat.. here is a pussy.. so straddle up...

To which I respond.. I know I am hungry.. but if you feed me a piece of shit, not only will I not eat, I will barf...

So many keepers nowadays says.. hey bro.. no girls.. take it easy on us.. to which point I ask "fuck bro... money is hard to come by... can you give me a discount?"  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 01:25:23 | 显示全部楼层

Big salute to you brother. Thank you so much for the reviews.
To sum it up, this whole agency could be ignored and I believe I wouldn't miss much.

That's way too many girls and way too much money throwing at them in order to try some mediocre shit.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 06:17:12 | 显示全部楼层
The mm who has too many restrictions and saying that saving for future bf shouldn’t be in industry at all
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 06:18:42 | 显示全部楼层
Prince6969 发表于 2020-8-5 23:48
老兄,看來要看病的是你吧。我約過炮的妹子全部依然正常上班,一如健康。 

但好像你的“噴水摯愛”Mika ...

按楼主描述,看了店家网站,TOMO, RIKA,SARA,RYO,四个妹子已经下架,去向不明,店主最后更新是7月初,天知道他们发生了什么,还是小心驶得万年船吧
mika去了ED的店,有狼友见过。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 06:37:22 | 显示全部楼层
Honestly, great review!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 09:40:06 | 显示全部楼层
they have a vietnamese girl name angela, quite goog tight pus good fuck too but never see her working again
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 01:43 , Processed in 0.061656 second(s), 11 queries .