找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8422|回复: 17

Abigail @ TorontoGirlfriends (TGF)

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-8-5 19:20:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Abigail @ Toronto Girlfriends

Having done and repeat so many Asian chicks for so many times during CoVid, curosity struck me so I decided to try a white chick for once in a long long long time.

I must say I am not a big fan of white girls, mainly because they look older even though they are indeed younger than some Asian girls.  And also, most of them are build like a tank, even though they may be 5'4", but their bones and structure are just bigger in general.  Full disclosure, I like smaller frame/petite girls.

Anyway, saw Abigail's photos and they look hot and when I saw the review on the website that was another factor for me to take the plunge.  Further more, the "Elite" pricing on the website convinced me she is of the higher end of the lineup and will definitely worth the visit.

Booking was not exactly easy, may be I am pampered by the Asian agency because I am a regular, but TGF, I had to give them a REAL phone number, they need to call and verify before booking you in.  So for those that is shy to use thier REAL phone number, please move on.

Went to a condo near HWY 7 and Birchmount, parking was underground and easy.  Got the buzz and room and off I went.

I must say, once the door opened, Abigail is definitely not a head turner and a little bit of me wanted to turn around and leave.  She has tanned skin -- good.  But so tanned that she has serious wrinkles on her forehead -- bad.  And the vibe I had with her is that she is a serious coke user.  She wasn't high when I saw her, but she is definitely a little down and a not as upbeat as the normal girls I see.

As usual, I had to take a shower on my own -- as in most white agency.  When I came out of the shower, she stood outside the bathroom in a black bikini and I begain to kiss her.  

Once I snapped open the bra, this is when the major disappointment came in.  Indeed she has C-cup natural tits, but they were saggy as fuck.  And when I moved my hand down her ass, she has flabby soft ass as well.  Now, I must say the shape looks pretty amazing, but when you touch it, you can feel this chick needs to do some exercising.

Off to the room we go and I must say the only redeeming factor of this chick is that she is a "Head Doctor".  She gave awesome blowjob and I would literally lie there for 1 hour to let her just suck my dick.  After about 15 mins of BBBJ, I put on the jimmy and fucked her.  Sadly, staring at her flabby tits was a big turn off and I literally fucked her a few strokes, let her work her mouth magic on my dick for a bit more and..... while she was sucking my dick, I was thinking why am I even fucking this bad quality pussy?  I actually got up, didn't finish and went to the shower.

Paid for 1hr but left in 45mins.

Face: 6 (Wrinkles, I am guessing the girl is around 26y.o. but either the party or the drugs got to her, she has tons of wrinkles and stretch marks on her thighs)
Body: 5 (Flabby tits, flabby ass.  Basically all points to a girl that doesn't take care of herself.  No where like the photos as advertised.  If it was her, those pic were defintely when she was new to the industry)
Service: 6 (The only thing I liked was her BBBJ, there as Kiss but not DFK -- altho understandable.  When I proceed to fuck her, she didn't even take off her panties, which is kindof werd, pussy has fat roast beef lips.)
Attitude: 3 (This is where I think some will judge me.  First of all, I am not a fan of white girls.  The entire time, there was no eye contact, no passion it was like, I am here, you can fuck me.  I felt like she is a little bit of a racist as well.  It's almost like she looks down on Asian people.  The interactive was just bad and the service was not there.)

Repeat: NO (Think they have to pay me to go back.)

Damage: $300/h

After thoughts:  Honestly, if this is an example of the Elite girls at Toronto Girlfriends which also yields a premium, then I don't even think anyone should waste their time on any of their regular/non-Elite girls.  Overall a disappointment and would not recommend.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-5 19:49:15 | 显示全部楼层
Just like a $120 hr MM at leolist!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-8-5 20:02:54 | 显示全部楼层
playboyjoe 发表于 2020-8-5 19:49
Just like a $120 hr MM at leolist!!!!

you damn right...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-5 22:38:39 | 显示全部楼层
I am a big fans of white meat and I have to admit that only their outlook is better & sexy than Asian MM.  I have never tried TGH and intended to do so as I like their location and hate to go to Airport.  Hwvr, after reading your terrible review, I think I should better stay with my old shops.  If I were you, I would cut session to HH or 45.  Have you expressed your upset to the keeper after session??     
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-8-5 23:43:07 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-8-5 22:38
I am a big fans of white meat and I have to admit that only their outlook is better & sexy than Asia ...

nah.. really what is the keeper going to do?  Sorry.. and next time come again?  

Asked about HH and 45M.... No such offer for her right now.. only 1HR.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 08:55:09 | 显示全部楼层
Prince6969 发表于 2020-8-5 23:43
nah.. really what is the keeper going to do?  Sorry.. and next time come again?  

Asked about HH  ...

Oh that's suck.  After complaint, keeper may give you some credit for your next visit.  But I doubt if you would bother to visit this shop again.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-8-6 10:14:11 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-8-6 08:55
Oh that's suck.  After complaint, keeper may give you some credit for your next visit.  But I doub ...

Yeah.. typically, I am not a fan of white whore.. personally.. I like that Asian chicks have smaller and lighter frames... White are just too big...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 13:28:04 | 显示全部楼层
Prince6969 发表于 2020-8-6 10:14
Yeah.. typically, I am not a fan of white whore.. personally.. I like that Asian chicks have small ...

Understood.  Peoples are used to be very strange as when you are in Asia, you have always wanted to eat white meat and don't mind to pay more but when you are in N.A., you would then like Asian meat even though their price is higher than white.   
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-8-6 15:39:07 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-8-6 13:28
Understood.  Peoples are used to be very strange as when you are in Asia, you have always wanted t ...

well.. i guess.. its just which race is main stream right?  In Asia, you don't really see much white chicks around.. so their prices are high compared to local yellow skins...

but here.. you have less yellow skins than white.. that's may be why white chicks are priced sometimes less than asians..

But fucking asians is just my preference...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-6 19:21:27 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-8-6 13:28
Understood.  Peoples are used to be very strange as when you are in Asia, you have always wanted t ...

Congrats! You just passed ECON101.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 10:39 , Processed in 0.036520 second(s), 13 queries .