AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8008|回复: 7

Nina @ LoveBaby

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-8-2 16:31:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
greetings niggas. hope everyone is well and not catching the 'rona.
recently I was bored and decided t checkout lovebaby house. keeper says there is a new girl, very young, but half set services. i decide that its worth it and visit. nice house location, pretty clean house this time.

the girl is nina, she is very young and cute looking. speaks fluent english, she is cbc.
in the room she hands you towl to shower by yourself. after shower she is undressed and on bed. she makes small talk, no foreplay. just HJ then BBBJ. her hand job is shit. some oil and she just touches your balls. you must let her know when you are ready for BBBJ. her BBBJ is not bad, but not good at all. she is too new, no training. lfk is on the menu but i didnt try. her body is nice and small/petite. she has a nice ass. FS is not available, maybe it is YMMV.

Note: during the session her phone kept chiming because she says her boss was texting. so every time if rings, she would stop and check phone. also she had a timer on her phone, she is a clock watcher. but I was out of there in 20 minutes.

Face: 6.5 round face, but ok. doesnt look too bad, but not too good. you can tell she is very young.

Body: 6.5 she is very short, slim, she has a really great ass, but no tits.

srvice: 4.5? half set of service for $120, inlcudes HJ and BBBJ, HJ is really bad, no feeling, the BBBJ is barely acceptable. bbbj has little feeling, not too much teeth. i finished by jacking myself off...

Attitude: 6? she is easily instructed, but not very eager. easy to talk to?

Repeat: No, but she is not too bad of a meal. the only reason i would visit is if you really want a real young MM and are not detterred by the lack of full service.

thanks for reading my niggas, hope I saved some of you some Money.

** MODERATOR **
Thanks for sharing!
However, please include (via reply which I will edit into your original review) 2 pieces of information which is required info for all reviews.
  • Your estimate of her age (not the age she or the ad claims to be). I know you said "young", but that definition varies from person to person, an 18yo bro may see a 25yo lady as "old", while a 70yo man may see a 40yo woman as "young".
  • Please share your opinion of whether the ad photo is real, and if so, how close is the resemblance to the actual person.
Thanks again for your contribution!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-2 18:55:16 | 显示全部楼层
网上写的 40 hh /tip,  你给了120 , 就是说tip 80 ? 有 Daty吗? 除了打飞机就没啥了?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-3 06:52:59 | 显示全部楼层
It’s already advertised she doesn’t do too much service lol can’t complain
Should have seen Vicky instead since she’s another CBC lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-3 08:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the review, did they fix the mold problem in the shower?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-3 20:52:01 | 显示全部楼层
It seems to me that LB is trying to phase out from their private house/condos locations as couples of times when I tried to book for their MMs in their both locations, they always replied me that my targeted MM was working in their grand opening SPA location on that day.  Based on SPA's rose list to charge (although 楼主
went to their house location), $120 should be work out from 40 for room + 80 for half service with naked.   
楼主, please correct me if I am wrong.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-10 11:27:36 | 显示全部楼层
From the other reviewer today, Nina is providing FS now, for how much, no idea!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-10 18:55:19 | 显示全部楼层
playboyjoe 发表于 2020-8-10 11:27
From the other reviewer today, Nina is providing FS now, for how much, no idea!

Disclaimer: I get the feeling it's more of a test-run offer from the owner...so again, YMMV?
(Prices are standard from the rest of the LB girls, so 150/300)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-10 21:15:02 | 显示全部楼层
alrite round face no tits very short...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 22:24 , Processed in 0.039981 second(s), 13 queries .