找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10140|回复: 12

Tracy @ Time Return

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-7-12 22:14:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.happinessclub.ca/tracy-1.html

I am a big fans of Kimchi but unfortunately, all my targets were off in the past few days.  I have stopped eating dimsum after my friend told me that he could eat 20-22's meals in mainland just for 400rmb and why we need donate 160/HH for late 30's here.  So yesterday I decided to eat PHO.  Tracy is CBV and she has joined the business for almost a year.  I have targeted her since Oct last year and haven't gone to try her is because I know she is a newbie and 什麼也不懂.  After almost one year's 調教, I think that now is a good time to eat..........but bad luck me, I am totally wrong.

Condos location in hwy7/warden with free street parking.  A very young pretty GND opened the door and I had to ask if she was tracy.  She said yes and I totally didn't believe my eyes and was extremely excited to have a high school look's meal today.  AD photos are exactly her but her hair was black not brown and I believe she was only 21-22.  We went to SF2 and basically I washed myself and she was only holding the shower head for me.  No WF and she even didn't wash nor touch my JJ. 我開始感到不對勁....

We went to bed and I started DFK her.  She did not refuse DFK but just 緊緊地 closed her lips and locked up her tongue.  What's that??  On the other hand, she entirely gave no foreplay and only I gave her my 愛撫 with no return.  I am not a 18-22 guy and under no 刺激 condition, my engine could not start.  I had then asked her to do BBBJ for me and she only did it gently & softly with 草草了事.  OMG no more time left and I was forced to start my engine by myself, cover on and MISH finished.

face: 8 MCOT. Tracy is definitely young and that is her 唯一的賣點.  Her real look is much better than AD photos.

body: 6.5  Small boobs, soft skin with long leg.  

service: 0  To me, she has no differnt to an inflated sex doll but just a live one.      

atttitude: 7.  She coped with all your instructions but unfornately, she did not know how to complete.        

repeat: hell no
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-13 00:05:15 | 显示全部楼层
I test drove Tracy about a year ago.

I agree she is young, though I would estimate she's 24-25 rather than 21-22.

She's easy on the eyes, but not what I would call hot. Tbh, I think FACE 8 is too high.
At least according the Scoring Guide a score somewhere between 6(稍有姿色) and 7(小美女) would be more appropriate. An 8 (as per the guide) would represent "校花級" which she falls far short of.

I think she's cute enough to get a job selling phones or bubble tea at Pacific Mall, but not attractive to the point that you would take a second look on the street. Instead she'd blend right into the crowd and not be noticed.

On the other hand, I cannot remember all the details because its been so long ago, but service wasn't too bad. Not great or mind-blowing, but passing marks. A zero score is bit harsh.

All in all, "young is 唯一的賣點" is a good way of summarizing her, though I'll add, her price point (last year was $160+tips if I remember correctly) is attractive too. I think if she was working for shops like Secret Party, Eden Dream, Icandy4u, etc... they'd try to promote her as a premium girl and charge much more.

PS, this is kind off topic but with regards to your friend who told you "he could eat 20-22's meals in mainland just for 400rmb". I guarantee you that is absolute horseshit and he doesn't know what he is talking about.

There's a couple possibilities:
  • He is talking about China's sex market from 20-30 years ago.
  • He is just repeating (wrong) info that he heard or read elsewhere; he is not speaking from personal experience.
  • He is blind or stupid and cannot judge a woman's age even if his life depended on it.
  • You either heard wrong or he phrased it wrong; the 20-22's he's talking is talking is not the age, but the number of years those women have been in business for.

Let me tell you, even 10 years ago, in a second-tier Chinese city (which have lower prices), 400RMB will only get you an "auntie/granny" for a 15 minute quickie, with no shower, no foreplay, no nothing, in a dark dirty backroom, in a bad part of town.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-13 00:43:39 | 显示全部楼层
Man, you and your friend must have time travelling abilities if you guys can eat 20-22 year olds in Mainland for 400rmb. You can't even get them 400usd these days.

You guys remind me of some of my Hong Kong relatives who haven't been inside China for ages and still think the only method of transportation Mainlanders can afford are bicycles.

Look, if you believe you can get such young girls in China for such low prices, you might as well try those "highschool students" here that add you on Wechat and ask for iTunes cards as payment. Some of them say they are virgins!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-13 01:06:01 | 显示全部楼层
About 10-15 years ago was the "golden age", and Dongguan was the sex capital of China. Back then approx 1000-2000rmb was the sweet spot that would get you a very young pretty girl that was trained to give you the best sex you ever had before and ever will after. That price is the sweet spot because paying more didn't really get you anything significantly better other than bragging rights (more expensive girls claim to be university students or minor celebrities although those claims are dubious), and paying anything less than 1000rmb will result in very noticeable quality drop (or age increase).

Sadly ever since Xi Jinping came to power, the authorities has been cracking down hard and unrelentingly for all these years. This means that "meat prices" for girls of similar quality is often comparable or even more expensive than here. Futhermore, not only is the price high, but the risk is incredibly high too. Most of what you will find are scams, especially when recommended by people you meet online, 9 times out of 10 its a scam.

By scam, there's 3 basic types:

Landmines - If you are lucky, you'll get this type. Basically they send you some old/ugly chick that looks completely different from the pictures. Classic bait&switch. Apart from wasting your time or money, not much harm done.

Fairy Skip (仙人跳) - Worse than landmines, but still not the worst, since your only loss will be money/property. Sometimes they ask for a deposit online and then completely disappear after you sent the money. Other times a girl actually shows up, ask you to pay up front, and then makes an excuse to leave (forgot her phone downstairs or something), and then never come back. Some will tell you to shower first, and then disappear along with all your valuables when you come out.

Fairy Setup (天仙局) - This is the worst and you're really fucked (not in the way you would like) if you get trapped in one of these scams. Basically a hot girl shows up, and once you're all naked and ready to start, a couple of thugs burst in with weapons and start threatening you, or straight up kick your ass first and then threaten. They'll say the girl is the girlfriend of their boss, and unless you pay them a crazy amount of money they'll break every bone in your body. Often the hotel staff is in on the scam which is how they get access to your room, sometimes the local cops are in on it too, so you'll get extorted a second time even after paying off the thugs.

** MODERATOR / 版主留言 **

As usual, there is a lot of interest in China's market. Each time this happens, the entire review thread gets side-tracked and everybody starts talking about China's market instead of the reviewed MM. To prevent reviews threads from getting hijacked and derailed, we must ask that all those interested in discussing China's market (or any other topic unrelated to the reviewed MM) to post a new thread in the proper section (discussion of China's market belongs in <East Asia: 中 / 港 / 台 / 日 / 韩>). Further off-topic replies will be deleted from this thread.

很多狼友都對中國市場有很大興趣。每當被提及,報告帖就被扯得離題,而且往後就一直繼續離題,聊的都跟報告的MM無關。因此,為防報告帖總被扯離題,我們必須要求大家,如有興趣討論中國市場(或任何跟原報告的MM無關的題材)請在適當分區另開新帖(有關中國市場的討論,請把帖子發到<East Asia: 中 / 港 / 台 / 日 / 韩>)。在本帖往後的離題回覆都會被刪除。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-13 07:37:51 | 显示全部楼层
年轻,但服务太差,也没什么意思。

本来想去试一下这个越南MM的,看了这位兄弟的报告后,觉得还是不去了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-13 08:41:45 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks bro.  I am tempting to book her but after your review, and other bros' I will pass on her.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-13 15:10:50 | 显示全部楼层
cpron2004 发表于 2020-7-13 07:37
年轻,但服务太差,也没什么意思。

本来想去试一下这个越南MM的,看了这位兄弟的报告后,觉得还是不去了。 ...

快餐的服务,但价格就不是快餐的价格
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-13 15:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
Tried her couple of days back.  Same as the brother said.  No service.  no touching JJ in shower, only holding the shower head.  asked if CIM is ok and answer is no.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-7-13 21:16:43 | 显示全部楼层
broken_dick,
yes I agreed that zero score is very harsh but indeed I am hard to recall what service she gave me.  Maybe I give 1 score instead of 0 as she was holding the shower head for me when SF2.  As what I said, she is totally MCOT from head to toe and in my opinion, she is qualified as "校花".  If her look in premium shop, I think she should be worth 600+/H.  

cpron2004/lemon6688, please don't make your 'PASS' decision too fast.  By spending 160 to eat 600+ meal, it is totally 物超所值.  Hwvr, you have to ask yourself if you could become hard when you go to see a strip dance or are given a lap dance.  If yes, you should not miss this young meal.

Finally, thanks so much for other bros by giving me the updated info. about mainland hunting.  I have planned to go hunting over there early next year but not I think I have to drop it as 天仙局 is too scary.  I am going to beat my friend for outdated info. but remember he has ever mentioned to me that Dongguan and other big cities are now very expensive and he is now hunting in Hainan.         

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-14 09:09:56 | 显示全部楼层
I usually book 45 min (too old to have 2shots in 1 hr) so that I have more time to cuddle and interact with the MM.  I also need more time to start my "engine", sigh so if the MM is not responsive and not flirting then I won't enjoy it.  Hence, I will pass on her, for now.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 20:56 , Processed in 0.040356 second(s), 13 queries .