找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6069|回复: 5

Jenny @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-7-2 21:02:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Re: "Jenny @ Barbiehouse"

This is my first official review here and thought I'd give my review on a well known favorite.

Recently visited Jenny @ Barbiehouse in June.
https://www.barbiehouse69.com/jenny

Booking was quick and location was very accesible.

She is slim with enhanced D-cups. She is not fit, so don't expect any muscle definition in any area. She does not have a big ass but that wasn't my preference. She is definitely over 30, probably 34/35.

What I liked:

It was very easy to communicate with her because she spoke english quite well. Her voice is on the lower end.

Her service includes all the standards you'd expect and she is a good kisser, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

What I didn't like:

The photos are barely her current look, obviously lots of photoshop. Her legs are shorter than you would imagine, imo. I like long legs like in the picture but I am 6'0.

Maybe less make-up would have been nice but that is just a preference, she looks good regardless.

The place got quite hot so I'd recommend keeping the room to a cool 24C.

Face: 7 She has big eyes and a small mouth. She does wear quite a bit of make-up in my opinion so that might be a turn off for most.

Body: 7 She is definitely darker than the photos provided and not as tall as you would think. I know most people would prefer someone of a lighter skin tone. If you like meat on ass then look elsewhere.

Service: 7.5 Good kisser and is very responsive, however she likes to talk so be wary if you take up a lot of time with conversation.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-3 12:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
Offer Cim?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-3 19:46:55 | 显示全部楼层

BH default cim included.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-7-3 22:52:29 | 显示全部楼层
CIM is available. Yes.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-4 12:23:48 | 显示全部楼层
Did she provide you pussy slide?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-7-4 12:29:12 | 显示全部楼层
No pussy slide.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 18:25 , Processed in 0.036365 second(s), 13 queries .