找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 23484|回复: 22

Kelly @私做

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-6-12 23:00:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Good day my wolf buddies,
Hope everyone is staying safe... Unfortunately I couldn't hold it in and had to visit an mm.
Im not sure if the mm is lying or not, though she said it was her first day when I met her.

Either way, shes decent looking; probably 30 on the dot? She looked kinda young kinda not? but I kind of placed an assumption that she is not before I even went in for the dive... So lets leave it at that... Go try n see. She has fake bolt on and has a slim body. She is kind of tan, so if you like spanking white, you won't like her mucb.

She didn't hold hands while going up her place, though she got really intimate once we got into the room. Helped me undress and went straight for the dfk. Went into the shower n she washed me clean... She soaped my cock and slid my cock between her pussy to pussy rub and scrub, thay felt pretty good. Chatted a bit aftwr the shower n went straight to the bed. Typical body roam and bbbj, where her bbbj was decent with a good amount of suction. Then goes on the dom, started cow girl, then doggy, then mish.

Overall, I can say I was satisfied but I can't say it was a memorable meal. There was a bit of chemistry I guess? Though she gives a lot of fake comments... a lot of "ohh you so big... Feels so good..." etc etc...

Face:  7   I would say she is better looking than the avg mm. Pictures are definitely not her, but she's a good bang in my opinon or maybe bc I've been thirsty.
Body:  8   She os slim, but the tan and the bolt on kind of took a bit off. I don't mind bolts, but they felt a little fake.
Service:  7   Nothing spectacular but nothing bad, I was satisfied.
Attitude:  8   She can be an actor is she's not in this industry tbh...
Overall:  I would repeat. Though I much prefer other gals if there was most choice. I can say I much prefer 私做Chloe over her is Chloe is still working.

This Kelly and the previous Kelly (in this review) are two different people. The previous kelly was older (also with bolt on)whom worked from a hotel. I was confused too when I msged and was told shes in a townhouse now.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-12 23:23:11 | 显示全部楼层
她的照片和本人差多少?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-13 07:13:24 | 显示全部楼层
Gonna visit her for pussyslide
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-13 09:54:38 | 显示全部楼层
Slide cock between pussy without condom may contract SD.
I can't accept fake boobs!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-13 10:06:01 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review bro. Damn, that sounds wayyyyy better than “极品学生Alice”. I am still regretting.(sigh) I am also curious about the photos in her ads are real or not.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-13 10:23:27 | 显示全部楼层
hows the room setup, she got any mirrors?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-13 18:06:07 | 显示全部楼层
Phantomhive 发表于 2020-6-13 10:23
hows the room setup, she got any mirrors?

Its in a pretty decent sized master bedroom and fairly clean and tidy. Unfortunately I didn't pay attention to if there are mirrors in thr room or not.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-13 19:51:30 | 显示全部楼层
这个kelly我尝试约了一下,输入电话号码发现原来18年她就在这,之前约过,当时她还是在酒店。聊天记录还在,然后我完全忘记她是什么样子的了,应该一般,因为后来没有repeat。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-14 03:07:39 | 显示全部楼层
Kelly真人咋样 那个照片明显是网图吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-14 10:42:15 | 显示全部楼层
舉佈假照片,人人有責
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 07:12 , Processed in 0.041384 second(s), 13 queries .