立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: AsianSensation

Nana&Elina@BH, Nana@MW, Jessica@IHV, Miko@Angelababy

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-5-23 22:15:17 | 显示全部楼层
AsianSensation 发表于 2020-5-23 18:35
I get the feeling that a lot of people seem suspicious of meand I understand that since I’m a new u ...

No offence to you or any new guy. But reviews written by new guys are always going to be met with skepticism and suspicion, especially if it doesn't match the experience of other guys.

We aren't trying to be mean or unfriendly. Its just that agencies are always trying to scam and screw us over with shills, fake reviews, and any other shady ways they can. So we become naturally suspicious.

Think about it this way. Imagine we are a criminal gang (we aren't but since this industry isn't exactly legal there is some similarities). When some new guy joins, and nobody knows his background yet, is he going to immediately have the full trust of everyone? Of course not! And if he tells the gang about some new opportunity, wouldn't it be natural for the other guys to be interested yet apprehensive? The gang would try to probe and sniff him out to see if he's an undercover cop laying a trap for them.

Trust is only earned over time. Being skeptical is a good thing for us customers as a group. Otherwise shitty agents would be ripping us all off all the time. So don't take it personally when people get suspicious. Don't be mad at the guy who thinks you are a shill. Be mad at all those pieces of shit agents who screws customers over and makes us become easily suspicious.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 22:36:47 | 显示全部楼层
AsianSensation 发表于 2020-5-23 18:35
I get the feeling that a lot of people seem suspicious of meand I understand that since I’m a new u ...

Unfortunate the Nana@MW review is a major cause of suspicion. MW has a history of shilling. Not to mention a lot of other deceptive practices;

• being the first agency to list every single one of their girls as 19 year old
  • the only asian agency that post (obviously fake) reviews of their own girls on their own website
  • playing the race card and trying to ask chinese customers for loyalty (as in "don't support korean and other non-chinese owned agencies"), meanwhile being the first major asian agency to advertise on the red board and open doors to non-asian customers and trying to lie about it to chinese customers....... (for the record i am not racist and don't see anything wrong with serving customers of all colours, i'm just against lying about it and trying to use the race card for self interest ........ also this incident was from a couple years ago)
  • the only agency that went as far as to make the explicit claim that their girls were all quarantined for 14 days before being allowed to work, and that they hire professional sanitation company to disinfect their locations everyday, and more.... (other agencies may have made some similar claims but none went as far and as explicit as MW)

Also, a lot of MW girls are way over rated, especially in reviews written by new accounts......... hence the low level of trust towards this particular agency

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-24 00:59:05 | 显示全部楼层
Hey AsianSensation,
your reviews are awesome, Thanks,
I think numbers don't mean much as long as the description is extensive.
When I read other wolf brothers' reviews, I keep finding myself not giving much attention to number as much as actual description.
I think your review is thorough and hope to read more of your other reviews soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-24 04:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
pubes 发表于 2020-5-23 22:36
Unfortunate the Nana@MW review is a major cause of suspicion. MW has a history of shilling. Not to ...

Fair assessment. I only had 1-2 girls that I enjoyed at mw out of the dozens that I tried. Starting to feel like a waste of money going to their girls. But it's the reviews and curiosity that always gets us, isn't it?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-25 03:16:11 | 显示全部楼层
tbh i don't think his reviews are totally unreasonable. scores might be higher than what other guys may give but they're pretty accurate relatively. i'd put nana@bh as the best out of the girls listed. i can't really comment on nana@mw, she had the darkest room out of any girl i've seen, can't even remember what she looks like lol. also pretty quiet so didn't leave much of an impression.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-25 17:57:44 | 显示全部楼层
happycat 发表于 2020-5-25 03:16
tbh i don't think his reviews are totally unreasonable. scores might be higher than what other guys  ...

Yup, in all my years of hunting experience, the old or ugly mm's always make their rooms super dark. They know they'll scare you if you saw them in proper lighting.

"Much prettier in person than the photos shown" is also often a bullshit line used by shill writers.
Both the keeper and the mm must be totally retarded if they actually choose to use a photo that is uglier than the real person. Just doesn't make sense. They will only use either outright fake pics, or photoshop a real pic so much that the pic is way more attractive than the real person.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-26 11:54:47 | 显示全部楼层
Jessica回来了吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-27 13:03:49 | 显示全部楼层
Based on your review, Nana@BH is better than Nana@MW.

skytiger 发表于 2020-5-23 07:22
Nana is at least 30. She was late 20 few years ago.

which Nana? you mean  Nana@BH or Nana@MW ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-27 21:02:41 | 显示全部楼层
Well I guess I'll post more reviews later to earn some trust.

I think he means nana @ BH cause she's been doing this for a very long time
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 22:30 , Processed in 0.035998 second(s), 11 queries .