AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 17449|回复: 18

Nana&Elina@BH, Nana@MW, Jessica@IHV, Miko@Angelababy

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-5-22 21:44:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey everyone, I recently made an account here about 2 months ago, but was afraid of posting anything because of the backlash I might have gotten because of COVID-19, but I am not new to this site as I have been reading reviews for quite some time as a guest. I figured its time I give back to the community and share my experiences.

Nana @ Barbie House :
F – 8.5 / 10
The infamous Nana… she is as beautiful as they say and not to be confused with the other Nana. You can tell that there was some plastic surgery done but I think it looks great on her and it was not much of a deal breaker for me . She is probably in her late 20s as she has been around for a long time in the industry.
B – 9/10
Gorgeous body with barely any fat. Height is right at 160cm. Perfect boobs (enhanced) and ass, both are so soft and feel great to the touch.
S – 9.5 / 10
I don't generally like to give perfect scores as you guys will see as I write more reviews on the site, but she is pretty damn close. Opened the door and greeted me with a huge smile and DFK right away. Basically DFK all the way to the bedroom until we took our clothes off. In the shower we just continued with the DFK and then she teased me with a standing kitty slide… sliding my cock between her thighs which felt amazing. In the bedroom she gave me a bj and she likes to give eye contact when doing it which is nice and she can somewhat DT. 69 and digits is also on the menu if you ask. After that, I only did mish and doggy with her as I couldn't hold it in much longer because she was so hot. Told her I wanted to finish with CIM and she allowed it.
A – 9/10
She is definitely a pleaser and offers the best DFK. I felt like she wants to make you happy no matter what. Her English is fairly good as she likes to talk a bit after
Will 100% repeat before she takes a break again.

Elina @ Barbie House :
F – 7.5 / 10
This is the second time I've visited her and she still looks like she is in her late 20's or early 30's. She had quite a bit of make up on and her skin was shiny like plastic
B – 8/10
Her tits are real boys. They are soft and natural D cups. Unfortunately that is the only highlight of her body for me. Those puppies alone are a joy to play with. She does have a little fat on her body but not much. I was too busy playing with her boobs to even care about the rest of her body.
S – 7/10
It feels like she sticks to a routine which I am not a fan of. The second time visiting her felt exactly the same as the first time with nothing new. Her routine was WF in shower then some nipple licking followed by a slow bj and a combo of cowgirl / mish / doggy. She only does LFK. Actually I don't even know if LFK is the proper term. Basically you try and kiss her, give her tongue action and her lips don't move at all, she just opens her mouth a little and does nothing! The whole visit felt very robotic but I know she has been in the business for a long time too. Maybe she is just tired? Fortunately she does allow CIM so I decided to finish with that.
A – 7/10
Like I said earlier, it felt very robotic which was a little bit of a turn off for me. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt because I did visit her late and maybe she was tired.
Would probably not repeat as long as Nana is there, but those tits are hard to resist.

Nana @ Moonwaiting :
F – 8/10
She's probably around 25 years old. Much prettier in person than the photos shown (I would say pictures are 65% -70% resemblance). Her skin is a little tanned and not as white as the pictures. The site says she is from Thailand and she told me herself too so that probably explains why her skins a little darker.
B – 8.5 / 10
Height is accurate, around 160cm. Boobs are C cup and fake but they are very very soft unlike some others where it is as hard as a rock. She has some meat on her butt so that was also nice to grab.
S – 8/10
Everything was pretty standard, received WF in the shower. After that she gave an extended bj on the bed. She can DT pretty well and she sucks pretty fast and gets wet which I like. We did multiple positions; doggy, mish and she can ride pretty well. Finally finished with CIM and she took it like a champ. Just spat it in the Kleenex and didn't even go to the washroom to rinse her mouth, just lied down next to me after and gave me a massage.
A – 8/10
Her English is ok but if you use big words she doesn't understand. She does really like to please you and she became more friendly after I saw her a second time. So it may take multiple visits for her to feel more comfortable.
Overall, I would repeat again but I do not see her listed on the site right now. She mentioned that she was going to stay for 2 months. Maybe she just took a short break or its her time of the month.

Jessica @ InHouseVIP :
F – 7/10
Pictures are maybe 60-70% resemblance. She is not gorgeous but she is not bad looking either. I noticed that one of the pictures on the site is also the background picture on her phone, but that does not mean it is actually her. Looks like shes in her late 20's.
B – 7/10
She is very petite, maybe around 5'1 or 5'2. I think she is listed a little taller on the website. She is very skinny and might not even be 100lbs. Boobs are fake and one of them is harder than the other so only one felt normal.
S – 6.5 / 10
Didn't do DFK or even LFK. Bj was a little slow and underwhelming. She takes a sip of water and then gives you a bj with the water in her mouth. I'm not sure what kind of technique that is, but I was not a fan of it and it did not feel that great. She told me her favourite position is mish so we mainly did that and doggy. Out of all the girls I've been with she is by far the tightest. I thought I was going to break her (and no I am not that big, just average). Didn't offer cim even though it says that on the website so I finished in mish.
A – 7/10
Her personality was ok and she does seem like she wants to please you, but after we finished there was no gfe. She just played on her phone and it felt like she just ignored me afterwards. I would ask her something and she just nods her head or ignores it. So for that, I'd deduct points or else it would have been much higher.
No I would not repeat as I feel there are much better options out there.

Miko @ Angelababy :
DO NOT GO. I REPEAT. DO NOT GO. The girl is nothing like her pictures. I was curious because it said she offered greek. When she opened the door the first thing I noticed was her 2 buck teeth sticking out of her mouth. It looked like a squirrel. She smiled and the teeth are terrible looking with many spaces. I immediately left and texted she does not look like her pictures and I got no responses from the owner. I just checked the site and it says she is VIP … Obviously it is a lie unless some guys have a fetish for a girls teeth looking like a row of urinals, but I highly doubt it.

Well thats all the reviews for now. I will probably post more in the next few days.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 07:22:55 | 显示全部楼层
Nana is at least 30. She was late 20 few years ago.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 09:24:09 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your review bro. I was gonna see Miko since she's back today. You saved me, lol.
Also your marks are too high for me(also according to the standard). I have never seen girls with 7.5+ in garages.(given that I had little experience).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 09:39:38 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry bro, I don't know much about other girls. But for Elina@BH, I would say I had very bad experience. It seems you really over-rated the face.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 10:44:18 | 显示全部楼层
I was gonna correct nana@mw boob are very closed to hard as rock
But dont get me wrong I liked her , I think she really good looking and slim and good service

And elina body is very closed to 6.5 , since the belly fat and not nice shape boobs, but again service wise is good

Sorry maybe everyone feels different , happy hunting!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 16:34:24 | 显示全部楼层
yoyo1314 发表于 2020-5-23 09:39
Sorry bro, I don't know much about other girls. But for Elina@BH, I would say I had very bad experie ...

I havent met Elina, but I'd say his review of Moonwaiting is way over-rated as well. Really over-rate face and under-estimate age.

I dont want to judge a new bro too quickly, but at this point it seems like he wrote those other reviews just to make MW look good in comparison.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-23 18:35:56 | 显示全部楼层
I get the feeling that a lot of people seem suspicious of meand I understand that since I’m a new user but let me try and clarify and provethat I am not an owner/agency.
You guys seem pretty harsh on some ratings but some I understand.Elina @ BH for example, yes I can see why you would rate her body a 6.5/10. Idid mention she has a little fat on her stomach. I should have mentioned that Iam a sucker for huge natural boobs. Yes her tits sag a bit, but to me nothingbeats the softness and the feel of natural boobs. I said that I was toodistracted to care about the rest of her body. Her real boobs alone got her an8 (yes probably bias on my part). To the person who said I over-rated her facea lot, I don’t think I did. At worst I would give her a 7/10. I feel rating theface depends on the person since people have different taste in women. Some canfind her a little more attractive or a little less attractive, but its not extremely over-rated in my opinion.
On to Nana@MW. Somebody said her boobs are as hard as arock. I still strongly disagree. Out of all the fake tits I’ve grabbed, she hassome of the softer ones I’ve felt. I can list many girls who’s boobs were wayharder.
I’m not sure what you want me to say about estimating her age. She looksmid 20’s to me. Maybe you’re right and she is a bit older, perhaps late 20’s?Is that a significant difference to some of you guys?

I’m not trying tomake MW look good in comparison…I gave the highest rating to Nana@BH so thatpoint doesn’t even make sense to me.
Look, you guys can judge me all you want, I honestly justwanted to give back to the community plus I’m bored as hell in quarantine.Hopefully this clears the air about some of the ratings or my thought process.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 18:49:40 | 显示全部楼层
这分有这么高吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 20:01:03 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the reviews brother
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 20:42:08 | 显示全部楼层
wow... wut a long review
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 11:07 , Processed in 0.044417 second(s), 13 queries .