找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: wonderfall

尋春產業開工之後你會先去找誰?

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-5-22 19:01:44 | 显示全部楼层
小罗斯125 发表于 2020-5-22 17:51
It really depends whos working, heres a quick list of mine Tofu, let me know your thoughts if you go ...

So hard to read your reply. Next time just use default font setting bro.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-22 22:34:56 | 显示全部楼层
It really depends whos working, heres a quick list of mine Tofu, let me know your thoughts if you go ...

i dont recommend Taryn,  she is too "junkie"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 10:34:31 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2020-5-22 16:14
Replied to all:

UncleCan: Spot on. got boobs, okay height, meaty semi-blonde with blue eyes. nice s ...

Even it reopens, it's still hard for MMs to come from Asia.
I guess I will have to try whites or CBCs. If that's the case, I will follow tofu senpai.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 15:01:21 | 显示全部楼层
NeoEvil 发表于 2020-5-23 10:34
Even it reopens, it's still hard for MMs to come from Asia.
I guess I will have to try whites or C ...

hmmm,, are there some CBC mms around?? It's hard to find them. And those high end girls who claims to be local and student (so be considered as CBC), they have ridiculous price. I hope there will be a day when I can satisfy my curiousity.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 22:02:46 | 显示全部楼层
loveone 发表于 2020-5-23 15:01
hmmm,, are there some CBC mms around?? It's hard to find them. And those high end girls who claims ...

those not CBC... if they claim student, they mean VISA student, not local
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-23 22:51:03 | 显示全部楼层
I never met Harper. Erika is my favor in Hush. Best girl there I met.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-24 00:04:49 | 显示全部楼层
supertony 发表于 2020-5-23 22:51
I never met Harper. Erika is my favor in Hush. Best girl there I met.
i think she is not the prettiest but pretty down to earth.
Erika has gone indie and I saw her real face. P-star innocent style looking. I wonder why she was super popular among asian wolves and non-asian wolves...

Interesting... Cecilia looks super young and sexy from her stats. I'd try her over Karissa @ hush which i tried before and a lot older than 18.
Valerie has a pretty judgemental attitude towards us wolves lol and she's darn tall. can't take it. seinna's height is my limit.
As of sienna, I'd say she gave one of the best bj in the industry. Maybe I will do a 3P with her plus another chick at hush. lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-24 00:19:42 | 显示全部楼层
ryanfocker 发表于 2020-5-23 22:02
those not CBC... if they claim student, they mean VISA student, not local

yeah I know,,,  where can I find true CBC mms around Toronto???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-25 02:19:56 | 显示全部楼层
loveone 发表于 2020-5-24 00:19
yeah I know,,,  where can I find true CBC mms around Toronto???

Depend if you really insist on having true CBC.

Technically, CBC means Canadian Born Chinese. So they must be born in Canada to be by definition a true CBC. However, commonly recent Chinese immigrants will refer to any Chinese who has been here longer than they have and speak relatively better English than them as CBC. I know many Chinese people here who will refer to any Chinese who speak somewhat fluent English (even if heavily accented) as CBC's.

So in this rare case, Chinese shops often aren't deliberately lying when they list a "true CBC" that really isn't true CBC. They just consider any Chinese who speaks okay English as CBC. Hell, even I have been called CBC before by a classmate back in school even though I already told him I was born in China and came here a few years earlier.

So if you really insist on having true CBC, you should look for them in non Asian shops. Those Chinese there are usually true CBC in the sense that they are really born and bred Canadian "bananas" (yellow outside white inside). However, those are usually more suitable for Westerners who have really different tastes and idea of beauty than us. They are usually older than advertised too because Westerners usually misjudge Asians to be much younger than they actually are.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-25 02:26:30 | 显示全部楼层
请叫我JOHN 发表于 2020-5-25 02:19
Depend if you really insist on having true CBC.

Technically, CBC means Canadian Born Chinese. So ...

Wow, thanks for such an extensive reply, I knew what CBC stands for and who they exactly are. I just didn't know where to find them. Now I know where to find them and I will probably stick to just asian shops for younger cuter ones haha. I really appreciate the detailed reply.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 07:14 , Processed in 0.035447 second(s), 11 queries .