找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10209|回复: 16

Jenny @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-5-2 07:47:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
New wolf here and first report

Booked to see Jenny from BH at Markham for 1 hr. Parking was easy and I entered directly from condo's courtyard entrance into the ground floor unit. She was in the red dress as shown in the picture on the website. She is pleasant looking, although I won't say her face is stunning. As others described, typical Korean facial structure, long and pointed chin, good amount of eye makeup and long hair. She is of described height in heels and maybe late 20's(??). Led into the bedroom which has two mirrors. Disrobed and shower was routine and I was offered WF.

After drying up I had a better look of her figure. She is very slim (especially legs and tummy) and toned. D cup as advertised. Manmade and very soft to squeeze which I like. In contrary to some other wolves I really like big boobs, man-made or not. Her breasts are a bit wider apart. This may bother some people but it's perfectly fine with me. Breasts are perky and soft to touch. Some wolf described large nipples and areola but they looked fine to me for breasts this size, and no hyperpigmentation of the areola (lighting was dark in the room). She has a small butt and almost a bit bony around the hip area. She is someone that I would think can put on extra 10 pounds and still look very good. Skin is quite soft and smooth.

There was some DFK and she has this cat bath routine from upper body to legs and then balls and JJ. After BJ I requested 69 with fingering and she complied. We went at it for probably a good 15 min. She is completely shaved down there and it looks good without too much redundant skins of the vulva. She is responsive to oral and I feel she has a small clit. She briefly sat on my face for some DATY and it was also pretty sexy to look at her face between her boobs from an inferior viewpoint. She did not have the over-exaggerated facial expression or fake moans - just the right amount.

30 min in we started with missionary and again she showed her slim legs and I was able to fondle the breast a bit which feels quite nice. Transitioned to doggy and some doggy variants which I enjoyed the most. Her pussy is tighter than average. During doggy I could look at her in the mirror while grabbing her boobs from behind. Her face looks even better/sexier now during sex comparing to when she greeted me at the door, complemented by the long loose hair.

After coming inside her she cleaned me up and we had some quick chat - talked about food, my trip to Korea, the fact that she is leaving Canada in 2-3 months, etc. Her English is ok and we were able to converse but not connect. After shower I was hugged goodbye.

F: maybe a 7, but an 7.5 when looked in the mirror with facial expression while she was being forked hard from behind.
B: 9 to me who prefer large racks. She is very slim and toned and not short. She has a small butt for someone her height and you can see bones in some parts.
S: 8. In general willing to please with the usual routine BJ, DATY, 69, usual positions and wiped me clean and offered water to drink. There is some slight mechanical nature to the service during certain times but better than average and very adaptive.
A: 9. Smiling and attentive.
D: $300 + tip
Repeat: probably another visit before MM returns to Korea.

Thank you guys for reading

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-2 12:14:56 | 显示全部楼层
LMAO. This dude's account just registered yesterday. Just sayin.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-2 12:19:50 | 显示全部楼层
hornydogg 发表于 2020-5-2 12:14
LMAO. This dude's account just registered yesterday. Just sayin.

Haha. Time will tell if I'm a writer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-2 12:40:37 | 显示全部楼层
Neo_Lupus 发表于 2020-5-2 12:19
Haha. Time will tell if I'm a writer.

Not just a regular writer, but a cocky smart ass writer. Knowing that you'll have achieved your shilling objective and be long gone before time tells anything.

Looks like the new trend are these hit and run guerilla style shills using disposable accounts which will be abandoned after writing 2 or 3 reviews to avoid suspicion generated when one account keeps on writing for the same agency too often.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-2 12:49:57 | 显示全部楼层
pubes 发表于 2020-5-2 12:40
Not just a regular writer, but a cocky smart ass writer. Knowing that you'll have achieved your sh ...

Review definitely sounds "professionally written" if you know what I mean. Reads almost like the ad description, only longer and little bit less exaggerated.

Sounds like those typical red board style shill reviews written mostly by gweilo amd for gweilo audience.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-2 12:54:32 | 显示全部楼层
https://www.barbiehouse69.com/jenny

I would like more meat -- protein is good for my health and growth!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-2 15:35:06 | 显示全部楼层
Just curious you still dfk with mm now?  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-5-2 17:08:40 | 显示全部楼层
hongkong 发表于 2020-5-2 15:35

MM initiated it. I carried on with it briefly
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-2 18:52:12 | 显示全部楼层
hongkong 发表于 2020-5-2 15:35

Are you asking me or the OP?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-2 20:23:22 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2020-5-2 18:52
Are you asking me or the OP?

OP..........
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 02:20 , Processed in 0.039302 second(s), 13 queries .