AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11669|回复: 23

Kitty @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-4-26 12:36:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I was readin about Kitty on a few threads mentioning she was a good option.  I wanted some nice D's but was worried about the " baby fat  " comments or " meaty " comments that some people were saying. Despite this, i decided to try it out. I like my girls to be average to skinny in terms of stomach.

When opening the door, i was expecting a short girl with big boobs and some belly fat or big midsection, but i was pleasently surprised.

Kitty is short, about 5'3 but she wears heels so she is more tall. She was wearing a school girl outfit, and her stomach looked actually pretty normal. No she did not have abs, and it wasn't a flat perfect tummy, but i would not consider her "  meaty " . Her belly is average and her tits are very nice and big. I would consider Kitty a petite girl, and not a big girl like i was expecting. Her shoulders and frame is petite, with huge tits. I was expecting more of a round wide type of girl. So i was happy.

Compared to Irean, she is definately more meaty, but Irean is very skinny and almost has abs. So yeah, Kitty definately has a sexy figure and i would not worry about her stomach.

When she undressed, like others have mentioned, she has a huge tattoo that runs from her shoulders down to her ass. And covers the whole ass too.

I am not a big fan of tattoos, but this did not phase me much.

She still has a nice butt too, and her waist ratio is really good, so again, the belly situation is almost non existant to me. If she worked her abs out, she would have a 9/10 body i think.

She was very happy and cheerful to be with and didn't seem like a clockwatcher.. although the agency was.. and i will get to that in a minute.

BJ was very good , although i wouldn't say she can deepthroat like some others have said, because i am a bit larger i guess than most. But she definately knows how to please with her mouth technique.

Did a few positions until i finished in doggy.

After the shower, and some quick conversation afterwards, i left the building, to discover a text from the agency BH

it said " you paid for 30 min is hh, you are over 10 min already " or something along those lines.

I felt that was a very bad move from this business, because sometimes , time will go fast, and you don't watch the time.

It makes me feel like this business owner, is calculating every minute, so he can squeeze as much money per hour as he can out of these girls.

I am sure there was another appointment after me, but they should figure out their schedule and give the girl at least 30min to recover after each client.

I hope the agency sees my post and realises that i don't care about being 10 min too much, and despite this, Kitty was not rushing me out of the door. I appreciate her even more for that. And i hope that she doesn't get in trouble from such a greedy business owner. 10 minutes is nothing at all to be fussing about, it only makes the business more strong if this text didn't happen. Treat the girls wtih respect, they are not robots but human after all. Don't wear them out .

Body: 8
Face: 7
Service: 8
Attitude: 9
Repeat: i would, but not so sure now about the whole situation with being 10 min over my time and their greedy text.

**MODERATOR**
Thank you for your review. However, please add (via reply) the following essential information:
  • your estimate of her age (NOT the age she or the agent told you or listed in the ad)
  • assessment on how realistic he ad photos are compared to the actual person
  • more description of her face/appearance (this is much more important than description of service since most girls follow a similar routine and therefore no need for step-by-step breakdown), FACE description needs to go beyond just a numeric score or comments like "pretty" or "the type i like"
Thanks again for your contribution.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-26 16:07:22 | 显示全部楼层
Some agencies don't even give break to their girls when busy. They rush their girls to be ready for the next client.

The ladies at BH have 10 minutes time allowance to clean up the shower area, to change bed towel and put on a fresh layer of lipstick. Coffee, water, bathroom or smoke break are included in the 10 minutes.

They don't even have time for lunch till very late in the afternoon especially on the weekend.

You had stayed extra 10 minutes and not paying for that, which perhaps possible meant your lady couldn't even take a break at all. The keeper was actually very generous and just sent you a reminder. If the business wasn't that slow, he or she might have black listed you already.

For 30 minute appointment without tip, each minute is $5.33. That means you were supposed to pay extra $5.33 /minute X 10 minutes = $53.30

Also, it is not nice to have the next person in line to wait because of your own reason!
There is always a clock somewhere very close to the bed. Take a good look of the time when you enter the room.

You should thank Kitty for not rushing you out. Show your gratitude next time when you see her again!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-26 16:11:31 | 显示全部楼层
看来疫情来了还是忙啊,居然还有客人在你后面。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-26 18:16:47 | 显示全部楼层
bro, to be honest, u are fucking cheap
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-26 21:44:44 | 显示全部楼层
Agreed the girls have it tough enough as it is, imagine taking 10+ dicks a day and the only time to clear your mind is the 5 or 10 minutes in between, be greatful that agencies like BH eve are around in times like this to service our cravings.  Just book 45 minutes next time don’t be so cheap
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-26 22:08:53 | 显示全部楼层
This is pure absurd. Don't understand why you still think you are on the right side. BH is somehow too nice to jerks that they don't deserve it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-26 23:14:56 | 显示全部楼层
超时了肯定要说的呀 毕竟对女孩子来说是 时间就是金钱,对angency一样
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-27 03:04:39 | 显示全部楼层
I was mostly just eye browsing since covid but this guy is so fking dick and cheap. And dude is saying "treat the girl with respect" at the end..what an idiot..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-27 15:07:27 | 显示全部楼层
By the way, "bonbaklat", you have joined here since 2016.
You had only posted 2 reviews so far. This was your first review on MM with an agency.

What was your real purpose of writing this review?
You had a fuss over the keeper texting you an "overtime" reminder?

I like your command to tell us "Treat the girls with respect, they are not robots but human after all. Don't wear them out." ......... Wow, you're so considerate!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-27 17:08:02 | 显示全部楼层
So if she does get a 30 minute break after each client, you want to cut into her break for free?

Everyone likes free. To stay 30->45 minutes costs more money bro.

Maybe BH could've texted nicer, but this is only your side of the story and you are already in the wrong.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 08:03 , Processed in 0.046296 second(s), 13 queries .