AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: bonbaklat

Kitty @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-4-27 15:07:27 | 显示全部楼层
By the way, "bonbaklat", you have joined here since 2016.
You had only posted 2 reviews so far. This was your first review on MM with an agency.

What was your real purpose of writing this review?
You had a fuss over the keeper texting you an "overtime" reminder?

I like your command to tell us "Treat the girls with respect, they are not robots but human after all. Don't wear them out." ......... Wow, you're so considerate!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-27 17:08:02 | 显示全部楼层
So if she does get a 30 minute break after each client, you want to cut into her break for free?

Everyone likes free. To stay 30->45 minutes costs more money bro.

Maybe BH could've texted nicer, but this is only your side of the story and you are already in the wrong.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-28 08:02:24 | 显示全部楼层
I don't understand why some of you are saying he's in the wrong. Going over by 10 minutes is not something unusual. It does happen a lot. They call these girls not being a clock watcher. However, I can also understand that there may have been another client right after him. If so, isn't that just bad time management of the girl, and not him? Once time was up, she did have the option of telling him, but she didn't. You can't blame the guy for not watching his own clock during the moment. Like he said, they had a quick conversation afterwards. It's not like he hung around and didn't want to leave. There was some sort of chemistry between the two where she agreed to continue this conversation.
Ask yourself this...when time is up, do you want to be rushed out, or would you prefer a more natural ending to the session even if it means going over a few minutes? I bet if you got rushed out, you would be on here complaining about it.

Anyways, back to Kitty. I haven't gone out in a while due to Covid, but I have been eyeing Kitty ever since she joined the roster. I've read mixed reviews about her. Some say she's fat, some say she's chunky, but this review indicates she's petite with no belly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-28 08:22:18 | 显示全部楼层
^^agree with this. I don't really check the clock at all until I leave. At the same time I'm not sticking around purposely trying to extend my time - I'm aware that there may be someone else after.

I may even infer that maybe there is no client after me and she doesn't mind you being around for an extra 5 minutes if she's the one who's engaging in conversation and isn't giving you the cues to leave.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-28 08:23:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-28 09:38:10 | 显示全部楼层
I think 10 minutes is a little more. 2-4 minutes should be fine. But the keeper may send you message sometimes for 3 minutes.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-28 14:30:12 | 显示全部楼层
啧啧啧 啥人都有
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-28 15:12:50 | 显示全部楼层
OP is probably just an undercover agent with another garage looking to smear BH. I've been to BH at least 30x or more and have gone over time on more than a few occasions and I've never received any complaints.
If the OP isn't working for another garage, then he's just a clown. Wish they had clown emojis on this board lmaooo.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-28 15:34:29 | 显示全部楼层
Money$hot 发表于 2020-4-28 08:02
I don't understand why some of you are saying he's in the wrong. Going over by 10 minutes is not som ...

Your quote: "You can't blame the guy for not watching his own clock during the moment."
He actually watching too much on his own "cock" other than watching the clock in the room.

He was wrong for thinking it was normal and acceptable to extend his own pleasure without paying for it.
If he needed more time, at least tried to request a possible longer session.

His quote: "I hope the agency sees my post and realizes that I don't care about being 10 min too much."

Then he deliberately made a review just to mention how he was mistreated by a "reminder".
For the past 4 years, he hadn't contributed any review here, only one in 2016 when he first joined.

If you have a phone data plan for 2 Gig, do you think your phone carrier won't charge you for a slightly over use?

If you rent a car for a day, do you return the car on time to avoid any further charge?

Your quote: "Ask yourself this...when time is up, do you want to be rushed out, or would you prefer a more natural ending to the session even if it means going over a few minutes?"

He wasn't only over a few minutes. He admitted the keeper had stated that over "10 minutes".
I am sure if he was only over a few minutes, the keeper probably wouldn't have said anything to him.

Kitty or most MMs wouldn't complain or rush anyone out for fear of having a bad review to affect their business. Not every customer is right!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-28 16:27:13 | 显示全部楼层
lol.. if she is so busy.. u just need to find another hole to blow your load....

seriously tho, going over time is just plain inconsiderate.  We all have our cravings.. and for any of you fuckers who take even 1 more min inside the house, that means another brother has one less minute to blow his load...

think about it.. if everyone is 10 mins late and think its ok.. for MM.. that's 2 less 45m session a day.. so much for you fucking saying you are good to the girls~..

It all goes full circle man.. u are 10 mins behind, agency now is rushing to get you out.. then rush the girl out... the girl gets frustrated... and gives the next guy bad service.. and then bad review.. and guess what.. girl gets shipped back home...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 06:07 , Processed in 0.038147 second(s), 11 queries .