立即注册
搜索
查看: 14807|回复: 19

Jovy @ Eden Dream

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-4-23 20:39:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Jovy @ EdenDream
Also believe she is Yvonne @ SupremeGirl

I couldn’t hold it anymore.... message a couple of agency to checked availability turns out she’s the one available, thought there would be less wolves due to higher price, well anyways booking was easy the keeper gave me the buzz code and room number waaay before I arrived, she opened the door I thought she was Okay looking, not pretty not ugly, headed to washroom for a hand wash first then went in the bedroom to undress, all she had on was a bathrobe, she told me she is already undress lol, headed for mouth wash and shower I realized that she didn’t use it, only gave it to me, shower was nothing special all she did was put soap on then washed it right off, which is kind of weird.... back to the bedroom for the main course, started with nipples licking she suddenly stopped and started talking, then went down to bbbj again she stopped and started talking.....lfk, cowgirl, doggy, cowgirl, mish and I came, after we had some time to chit chat about her cat and the virus.

Ad picture doesn’t look real.

Face: 6.5 girl next door, not good or bad looking, minimal make up.
Body: 8.5 legs are long and smooth, skin is smooth tits are just B would be better if it’s a little bigger.
Service: 7: BBBJ, lfk, nipples licking MPOS, nothing special
Attitude: 8.5 chatty but she chat at the wrong time, talks about her cat a lot... other then that it’s great.
Damage: 400 would be tipped if she didn’t ask for money upfront.

Repeat: Doubt it

P.S. personally I don’t think she is worth 400/45, I’d say more like 250-300/45

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-23 23:41:05 | 显示全部楼层
Good luck on not getting the virus, and thank you for the effort making it potentially worse
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-24 00:16:34 | 显示全部楼层
确实是......
Yvonne @ Supreme Girl
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-24 05:27:53 | 显示全部楼层
@francisha Im sure OP is not a 70 yr old man. Plus there is no way we can hold out for 2 years. We have to develop herd immunity overtime without overloading the healthcare system.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-24 09:16:26 | 显示全部楼层
francisha 发表于 2020-4-23 23:41
Good luck on not getting the virus, and thank you for the effort making it potentially worse

Thanks how can I make it worse? I ve beeen working from home for 3 weeks, don’t plan on going out again for maybe another three so.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-24 11:35:55 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2020-4-24 09:16
Thanks how can I make it worse? I ve beeen working from home for 3 weeks, don’t plan on going o ...

Thanks for sharing boss! And don't worry about that guy or others. We gotta do what we gotta do.

Btw, Eden Dream's keeper is HUGE LIAR. Tried to convince me she was super hot and high class and worth top dollar. Turns out to be just some second tier recycled goods that have been working from across the country to here. Good thing I passed.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-24 11:49:17 | 显示全部楼层
Theropia 发表于 2020-4-24 05:27
@francisha Im sure OP is not a 70 yr old man. Plus there is no way we can hold out for 2 years. We h ...
Haven’t been sick for a couple of years but if people wanna talk let them lol

Btw, Eden Dream's keeper is HUGE LIAR. Tried to convince me she was super hot and high class and worth top dollar. Turns out to be just some second tier recycled goods that have been working from across the country to here. Good thing I passed.
@cumhere
Keeper told me the same thing... she said she charges 400 because it’s worth it...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-24 20:55:06 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review brother I was curious about this one
Sounds like she's not worth the price at all
Hope you stay healthy
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-25 13:01:23 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for hornyme bro's contribution during pandemic lol you are indeed horny
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-4-29 13:53:32 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2020-4-24 20:55
Thanks for the review brother I was curious about this one
Sounds like she's not worth the price at ...
If I die, I’m gonna die in a pussy lol. Where I start is where I ll end

@sexyandcity
I couldn’t hold it at this one point, I ve been home for a while so...

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 04:24 , Processed in 0.035135 second(s), 13 queries .