AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6112|回复: 1

Linda @ 小E按摩

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-4-18 18:32:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Joined for a few years and posted to the community for the first time.

I saw Linda today

F: 7. I don’t know how scoring works. but she is my cup of tea. probably around 28~30.
B: 8. Real C cup. Both hands and feet are tiny. Unfortunately, I didn’t play with the feet this time. The skin is white and smooth.
S: 9. Added the bath part. The water temperature in the bathroom is not stable but the service was pretty good. Feels like she tries her best to please. I enjoyed it.
A: 9. love chatting and flirting, very lively. Doesn't make me feel awkward during the tnire time...I think some bros know what i mean...
R: Yes probably in a few weeks time. Heard she plans to stay till June or July.
P: 200 as many ppl said, its on the higher side, but I personally just don't like FS, esp when it awkward and I had to do the work lol..

https://www.littleesmassage.com/page-2125760.html

**MODERATOR**
Please describe how she looks.
Give details. Not just a numeric score, or "my cup of tea" which is meaningless since we won't know what you like.  
Please also give your assessment of how realistic the ad photos are compared to the actual person.
It appears you are struggling with your English, please use Chinese instead if that is what you are more fluent in.
Thank you for sharing, but reviews that lack sufficient details may not be approved next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-7 01:27:38 | 显示全部楼层
What the moderator said is so true!

I hate when the only description given is some meaningless crap like "she is my cup of tea". That's like if you ask someone for directions and all they tell you is "the route I usually take".
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 13:54 , Processed in 0.033716 second(s), 13 queries .