AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11306|回复: 12

Pamela @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-3-29 18:46:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Pamela has been on my list for awhile, but I’ve been hesitant given her reviews. I decided why not and booked her for 45 minutes. She opened the door and I was so glad I wasn’t disappointed and had a great time with her.

Face: 7/10
Her face does have quite a bit of plastic surgery, but I didn’t find it bad. The only awkward part is her smile, she might have had her lips plumped, so her smiling is a bit off, the muscles look unnatural. Or maybe she had dental work that’s restricting her muscles, she does have pretty nice teeth. Nose job is obvious, has a pointy long nose, and well eye work is common for most Korean girls anyways. I would estimate her to be in her early to mid 30s. Her face was super shiny, and it felt like perfection, it was so smooth and soft, in the with minimal lighting in the room I thought it was a nice face. The pictures on the website are her, its pretty accurate, except she looks like 5 years older than the pics. I wouldn’t say it’s bad surgery at all, only part she should  have not done is whatever that’s restricting her facial muscles.

Body: 8.5/10
She has a very nice body, fit, really nice ass, really nice legs and toes. She wears a toe ring, never seen a k girl with one, it was cute. She has a nice long neck that looks really good. Her body is soft all over, especially her feet, she takes care of herself pretty well. She’s shaved down there with a small landing strip of hair. Her boobs look alright, they are fake, I wasn’t a fan of them, they were hard to me, maybe 3cm from the nipple were soft and squishy, then you can feel the hardness. She has a few small tattoos and writings on her body and arm. Height wise she is quite tall, they advertise 167cm and that’s pretty fair, between 167-169cm.

Service: 8/10
We started of with sf2, with water flute, DFK, and she fingers your bum nicely. Get into the room and we start of with lots of DFK as she layed on top of me, I really like her dfk cause her lips are extremely soft and a good size, probably fake but whatever it felt great. She’s definitely one of the better kisses I’ve met. Then she gave me a small cat bath with more attention to my nipples. Then she went into a BBJ, and I’d say it was pretty good, but it was a bit short, I’m sure if I asked for longer, she would, she’s a very nice person. Then I gave her DATY for quite awhile, she seemed to enjoy it a lot with pretty real soft moans, she did stop me after quite awhile saying it was enough. We moved into more dfk then she put on the cover and we went at it in a few positions. She let me put my fingers in her mouth, and I let her put hers in mine too. After I was done, we showered and chatted lightly, she hugged me goodbye and hoped to see me again. I did notice there was still 5 minutes time, but I was happy with my session, so I didn’t mind.

Attitude: 8.5/10
Something about her is really sexy and turns me on. If kitty from barbiehouse is like being with a gangster’s girlfriend, Pamela is like being with a rich housewife who’s cheating on her husband. She doesn’t have the best of English but tries her best and we still understand each other fine. She tries hard to please and the way she greeted me was probably one of the most excited I’ve seen. The way her face feels pressed against your is odly satisfying, it feels so smooth and regal. The best part is her slutty attitude, I love it, she’ll stare at you and lick her lips when your going at her, its damn sexy. She kept calling me a bad boy and licking her lips seductively. She constantly does that with her tongue throughout the session and it drives me crazy. Lots of eye contact and she’s pretty real attitude wise. I like that she’s not too routine, she’ll let you take charge and do what you want. I’d say she’s my 3rd current favorite at barbiehouse at the moment, behind kitty and El. I would repeat, and I’d recommend you try her at least once.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-30 09:59:38 | 显示全部楼层
I wonder how many wolves have been hunting as normal but are afraid to admit it because other Wolves are bashing them haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-30 11:10:37 | 显示全部楼层
aeae08563 发表于 2020-3-30 09:59
I wonder how many wolves have been hunting as normal but are afraid to admit it because other Wolves ...

They should think about getting the virus and transmit it to all of their family members and potentially other people, the wolfs bashing should be the least concern, so I would say shame on people like this guy, how hard it is to just jerk off on your own? pfffff Animal
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-3-30 13:52:09 | 显示全部楼层
Lol calm down, its not that big of deal. People are overblowing this whole thing because they're bored. Your chances of catching covid is higher by going to your ordinary grocery store to get bread. The girls are seeing only 5,6 guys at max with the current situation from what they tell me, and are very clean. Most ppl who have it are symptomatic, so there probably not going to be in the mood or even get a boner, so won't go. Its not even a big deal getting it, if theres noone old or have issues in the family. Yes im aware young ppl have died but the rate is insignificant.

Dude how hard is it to jerk off you say. Why do you even hobby then? Why dont you always just jerk yourself then and quit hobbying you'll save money. Are you telling me you haven't seen any girls since january, because thats when it started, and by logic if you're such a good person you would have stopped seeing since January? People talk real big behind a keyboard, but can't practice what they say themselves.

How can any of u shame anyone, when we all see sp's lmaooooo, we're all scum, are u trying to figure whose less of a scum.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-30 16:57:51 | 显示全部楼层
I'm sure there are plenty of wolves here whom are single and lives by themselves. If they do go see an mm, they're just willing to take a risk by betting themselves. Benefit of he doubt :/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-30 21:47:33 | 显示全部楼层
Lmfaoooo
To the wolfs trying to criticize, it’s his life and he can live it the way he wants to.
To the OP, what if the guy before you went to the grocery store yesterday to get bread and caught covid? He just gave it to you MM. The same one you just DFK/DATY looool.
You need to come up with something better than saying they only see 5-6 guys and they are “clean”. Rofl.
You’re better off saying “Ya, i went and I DGAF what anyone thinks”
LOL!
Anyways, thanks for the review.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-31 00:09:43 | 显示全部楼层
francisha 发表于 2020-3-30 11:10
They should think about getting the virus and transmit it to all of their family members and poten ...

well im just here to read reviews man, not here to discuss about ethics, politics, or any updates of a pandemic.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-31 15:53:35 | 显示全部楼层
aeae08563 发表于 2020-3-31 00:09
well im just here to read reviews man, not here to discuss about ethics, politics, or any updates  ...

Exactly! We are all sinners here, so we shouldn't be judging one another.

Those who want to discuss the ethics of hunting during coronavirus should post in one of the threads specifically focused on that topic.

Review threads should not be hijacked into becoming an ethics thread.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-31 19:15:32 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review Soul,

I see you are hunting actively, stay safe out there!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-7 12:59:34 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you bri review, I am gonna try her.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 16:12 , Processed in 0.045714 second(s), 13 queries .