AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7135|回复: 19

Temporary shutdown because of Coronavirus / Covid-19

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-3-16 18:09:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Just read an announcement that ALLEGRA is preparing for a temporary shutdown of all bookings.  MINX is still watching the extent of Coronavirus and may follow the shutdown.  HPL have substantially reduced their available MMs in this week.  I think more garages will do the same soon.      
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-16 19:37:02 | 显示全部楼层
The agencies that are closing down are admirable for doing the right thing. I noticed some Chinese agencies and independents have also suspended operations over the past week.

While I cannot blame the agencies that choose to remain open, I really despise the ones that haven't done anything but ACT like they have. Namely, Moonwaiting.

On their website, there's a special announcement about how they hired professional cleaners to disinfect all their locations, and that all their MM's and customers are screened and passd the 14 days quarantine. A claim which I find as credible as their ads labelling every MM as 19 year old.

Seriously, I don't blame businesses that risk continuing operations, but don't be so shameless as to make up a whole bunch of outrageous lies to try to deceive customers into thinking your agency is "safe".

Professional cleaners? Seriously bro?
What? Do you sanitize the whole place after every single client too?

And promising that all your previous customers have been screened, and therefore safe?
When all you actually did was put a sentence on your website asking those that are self-assessed to be at risk to please don't call?

In recent years Moonwaiting has been shifting more and more towards unscrupulous ways befitting third rate sub$100 price range type shops. But this single act of shamelessness has firmly put them into my personal black list.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-3-16 20:06:32 | 显示全部楼层
I fully agreed with your opinions.  On the other hand, if the garage owners do not want to shut down their business, can their MMs say no??  I think so in white meats but it should not be happened in Asian's.  On the other hand, I don't think Asian MMs would choose not to continue their service as most of them are only of short stay with couple of months for quick money.  In order to fit with their wish for on-going business, the garage owner must have to bullshit how 'safe' their MMs & location are.  I would believe their BS if their MM only takes 1 customer per day and her place is disinfected every day.      
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-16 21:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-3-16 20:06
I fully agreed with your opinions.  On the other hand, if the garage owners do not want to shut down ...

You guys are giving too much credit to the agencies that are shutting down. They aren't shutting down because they're responsible. They are shutting down due to lack of customers and/or their girls refuse to work.

It takes 2 to tango. Or more like 3 in this case. The owner, the girl, and the client. Its a free world and all 3 parties must be willing to take the risk in order for there to be a completed transaction. Its not like anyone out of the 3 is forced to go along. They are all willing participants.

I have no problems with the agencies that choose to remain open as long as they don't bullshit around and try to feed customers a false sense of security.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-16 21:23:19 | 显示全部楼层
dgk999 发表于 2020-3-16 19:37
The agencies that are closing down are admirable for doing the right thing. I noticed some Chinese a ...

i read their post on their site and have the same thinking like yours...  it's all BS
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-16 21:27:39 | 显示全部楼层
HPL have substantially reduced their available MMs in this week

I don't think HPL, or any other agency, actually made the choice to reduce their available girls. Its more like each individual girl made their own decision, some to stay, and others to stop.

You can bet none of the owners actually want to stop or even reduce their business. They just have no choice. If their girls refuse to work, what can they do? Point a gun to their heads and make them work? Likewise, if customer level has fallen by upwards of 90%, what can they do?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-16 22:03:17 | 显示全部楼层
It's simple demand and supply - no wolfs no MMs.  Check how easy you can book these days and you can tell how much business they have.  Keep in mind - all wolfs are horny and think with their dick and not their brain
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-17 13:47:24 | 显示全部楼层
FYI: Hush will close from 3/17 - 3/31.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-17 19:06:16 | 显示全部楼层
pubes 发表于 2020-3-16 21:21
You guys are giving too much credit to the agencies that are shutting down. They aren't shutting d ...

Well put!
If their business slows down so much, what choice do they have but to close temporarily.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-18 04:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
any garage giving corona virus discounts?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 04:49 , Processed in 0.056219 second(s), 13 queries .