AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5590|回复: 6

Kiss@MW, Wendy@BH

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-3-14 00:17:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After a very long hiatus, I'm back with a review.

Searched up ol reliable MW and booked Kiss as pics look quite enticing. MW mms have been fairly good to me back in 2013-2016, (bless the era of Catherine) when I was a very young wolf but as I grew towards my 20s, I found myself just lurking around and living through other wolves experiences.

Booking Kiss was fast as usual with MW but as I was lurking around the past couple of years, I saw a decline in quality from different reviews at MW so I was a bit a hesitant... and boy was I quite disappointed.

Kiss @ Moonwaiting   (met around March 7-8):

Face  3 / 10
Not for me. She says she's 21, perhaps she is, but I personally think she is probably late 20s- mid 30s. Not gnd as some other reviews mentioned. Hair was blonde so that matched the ad on the website at least. Gave off an old dimsum vibe. I've been around and still am around, girls around my age and younger, so either she aged poorly or she just not the age she claims to be.

Body  3 / 10
She is on the smaller side, around 5'1 to 5'2. So if you like smaller women, then I guess I could recommend. Has a nice ass, B-cups were ok, felt a bit smaller than B in my opinion. No tattoos. You know how sometimes if you look a woman's hand you can some what tell her age--hint

Service  4 / 10
Pretty standard kimchi service. Walked in and was greeted, straight to shower, no water flute and back to room for the meal. Her bbbj was actually on the more experienced end of spectrum and was quite good. Other than that the cg and missionary was alright with the addition of pse dirty talk. Not sure if dfk / lfk was offered, didnt go for it.

Attitude  6 / 10
Honestly if she was more attractive I would have gave a better rating, however she did try to please and thats why I'm giving attitude a rating of 6. She tried, was very nice and bubbly.

Repeat - its a NO from me.

Not dissing MW. I will definitely try the rest of their menu but not before preparing myself with reviews from fellow wolves

Wendy @ Barbie House   (met tonight):

Text keeper late this evening, got  a response almost immediately. Fast as usual. Chose Wendy because A: third day, B: mirror selfie. I always trust selfies more than I trust professionally taken pictures, even in the past I feel like I'd be less disappointed.

Face  9 / 10
Was mcot. Her face really reminds me of a girl from kpop group AOA. Face looked natural, if there was work done, she had a very good surgeon. Her lips looked very juicy. GND look, looks like someone you would see walking around uptown. She says shes a student back in Korea, but my guess is shes around mid 20s. Does give off a party girl vibe.

Body  8-8.5 / 10
Pretty accurate to pictures and measurements. C-Cups looked nice, felt very real and soft. As mentioned, she reminds of a girl from AOA, but more THICC. Her ass was a great view when she took me upstairs. Had a shave kitty and looking at her hands, again could tell what age range she is. (more on the younger end) Had some more meat on her sides but thats fine with me.

Service  3 / 10
Here is where the dip in the rating happens. It could possibly be ymmv or because I went pretty late, but the service just wasnt there. No waterflute, bbbj was ok at most, no dkf / lfk --- this i dont mind considering how serious and scared everyone is of Covid-- but still would have been nice to taste those juicy lips. CG lasted for about a minute and then she asked to switch. Finished off with missionary and that was pretty much it.

Attitude  5 / 10
The only reason I give a 5 is because there was a lot of small talk, which I enjoyed. Learned random little things but I wish the attitude was there during the deed.

Repeat - 90% no 10% yes ,
No because, again its probably YMMV, and Im just not the right client so the service and attitude weren't there
Yes because, her looks are mcot and only if I really wanted to see an mm for a quick one.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-14 00:32:02 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the honest reviews. seems like an odd time to get back into it though .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-14 11:06:09 | 显示全部楼层
yes. bro, you are definitely right. I saw Kiss before and do not like just gone. Wendy really 9/10 face i will going to try.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-14 20:39:54 | 显示全部楼层
welcome back cloud strife sorry to hear your returned visits were not that good.
Interesting time you picked to return to the hobby haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-14 21:00:33 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your reviews Bro, was there a different rating/scoring before? I have seen Kiss too, agree with some of your comments but giving it 3,3,4,6? Really? And Wendy deserves a 9 for face score?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-3-15 12:06:50 | 显示全部楼层
小罗斯125 发表于 2020-3-14 21:00
Thanks for your reviews Bro, was there a different rating/scoring before? I have seen Kiss too, agre ...
Thanks for the reply
No there wasnt a different rating/scoring before
Kiss in my opinion, is not attractive for face or body and service did not stand out as i mentioned.
In my opinion Wendy does deserve a 9 for face score. Looks like an idol, so I feel like that's justified.
Service wise, I like really close to gfe, more intimate.  So the closer mms can match that feeling the higher rating i give.

happycat 发表于 2020-3-14 00:32
thanks for the honest reviews. seems like an odd time to get back into it though  .

The fear of the virus will not stop me
--best time because mms would be more available

Aizen92 发表于 2020-3-14 20:39
welcome back cloud strife sorry to hear your returned visits were not that good.
Interesting time yo ...

Thanks Aizen!
Hopefully I get a good meal soon. Just have to wait until April when the plane arrives for all the fresh picks. ;)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-15 15:19:38 | 显示全部楼层
strifes 发表于 2020-3-15 12:10
Thanks Aizen!
Hopefully I get a good meal soon. Just have to wait until April when the plane arriv ...

I can't wait until April I will take break from hobbying to play 7Remake lol
If you want to try an idol look, I recommend Prada or Paris at BH.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 05:02 , Processed in 0.041225 second(s), 13 queries .