AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5104|回复: 1

Kitty @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-2-16 14:16:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
What’s up fellow wolves, Saw Kitty on her first or second day and here are my scores.

Face: 7.5
Body: 7 (subjective)
Service: 9
Attitude: 9
Repeat: yes but after I try some others

Got to the famous condo and had no problems getting in as usual.
The thing I like about BH is that the response times are super quick.
When I got in, Kitty was wearing a sexy dress.
I already knew by her stats that she would be a bit on the heavier side.
My first initial reaction was that kitty has a pretty face.
Natural look with probably no plastic surgery. My opinion is that if Kitty was 10-15 lbs lighter, her face would be absolutely gorgeous and easily over 8.0.
Her body is a thicker body type with baby fat. Huge natural D cups with massive areolas.
I would put her age at 25 ish.
She has a massive tattoo that covers her entire back and buttocks so if you’re not into tattoos, I suggest you pass.
SF2 with a nice long WF provided.
I could already tell during the WF that she has great BJ technique with DT and it lasted longer than most WF.
Onto the bed and she hopped on me right away in CG position. She started to LFK then onto DFK.
Nice cat bath with moans and onto an awesome BBBJ that lasted a good 10mins. I had to tell her to stop or I was gonna explode.
Started with mish and she was able to take a pounding where most MM I encounter can’t usually.
Her kitty muscles were probably the strongest I have ever felt in any MM. She was timing and squeezing so tight I wanted to explode right away.
Switched to doggy and it was all over.
Even after I finished she continued to thrust into me trying to squeeze every last drop out which felt amazing.
The entire time she was smiling and was super friendly from start to finish.
In general I prefer more slim and athletic type of bodies because I am a muscular guy myself, but her service, attitude and pretty face made up for it.
I do believe the pictures are her but heavily photoshopped. The most accurate picture is probably the one with the whip cream on her titties. She does have a thicker body type with belly and baby fat. If that bothers you, then I would say pass. However, if Kitty is the type of girl that you like, I’ll say go for it.

Happy hunting
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-16 15:59:52 | 显示全部楼层
Looks like shes off today, looking to repeat already
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 06:12 , Processed in 0.035146 second(s), 13 queries .