AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9800|回复: 13

Soraya @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-2-15 21:30:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey bros, got another review here. I will start to call my review, Real Reviews as I try to provide the most accurate information without any Bias. Although I mainly visit a few regular shops, that doesn't mean I am providing bad information, or is on anyones payroll. My review is 100% my opinion and you can take what you will from my report. With that being said here is my breakdown for Soraya:

Face: 7
Body: 7
Service: 6.5
Attitude: 8
Repeat: Maybe

Was curious about Soraya as she is advertised as CBK. Never tried CBK before, decided to try it out. Soraya greeted at the door in heels and a white/pink cream color dress. First off she stands very tall, with heels about 5"8-5"9. hand held to room and she assisted in getting undressed and hanged my clothes. Soraya has perfect English so communication is not an issue, she does have a Russian accent after talking to her for a bit she confirms she is half russian and half korean.

Sf2 with no WF didn't really bother me went back to bed to recieve service. Standard routine, however she is still new to it so you will have to give her some direction. She does a good BJ with BLS. DFK with her is good, she has plump limps. Body is well portioned with natural C cups, ass is soft but there is decent amount of meat there. Tried a few positions, She is good at riding, and is vocal during the session. During the session she will tell you when she is cumming which was new for me because you never hear a MM say that hahahaha.

Overall body is pretty good, GND face she looks like those russian asians, if anyone knows what I mean. No tattoos, tall long legs, white skin, no skin issues and long black hair. Small round face with plump lips. Finished the session with CIM. Age I would estimate 23-25, she looks young to me.

She says shes only working for 1 month, so if you guys are interested feel free to go soon.

Repeat is maybe for me as time is limited, and there is others I want to try.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-15 22:12:50 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your review. I like to read your reviews because there are  a lot of information and you try to be accurate.  How's the shape about her boob? Any sagging with her boob?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-15 22:19:53 | 显示全部楼层
https://moonwaitingvip.com/girl/soraya/

Her hair colour looks brownish-black so it's possible she is a mix
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-16 01:26:16 | 显示全部楼层
Her scores are relatively lower than Bella & Nani.  Any particular reasons??  Her service is only 6.5.  Dpes she have any restriction not meeting with your expect??  Any DATY or you didn't partake it??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-16 05:03:12 | 显示全部楼层
She sounds HOT.
Wish there is more than one picture to show her body.
Face not shown, but OK.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-16 16:03:28 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-2-16 01:26
Her scores are relatively lower than Bella & Nani.  Any particular reasons??  Her service is only 6. ...

CBC or CBK experience is different from the very good k routine we are used to. Its more of a freestyle experience with a canadian girl.

I don't usually do DATY unless I really like the MM, also usually no time for daty in 30 min sessions, I mostly partake in longer sessions. Also technique wasn't there which was why service is low.

Tits had no sag as she is very young. Good size C cups longish nipples.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-16 16:50:32 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-2-16 01:26
Her scores are relatively lower than Bella & Nani.  Any particular reasons??  Her service is only 6. ...

I can't speak for Nani as I've never seen her but I found Bella to be better looking in terms of face/body but lower in service levels than Soraya. I thought Soraya's service was better than Bella, less mechanical/restrictive and she tries quite hard. DATY was there.

Like Aizen bro said, you will probably need to lead and tell her what you want or like though. She's younger than most other MM's and kinda new to business but knows what to do. Also the pic provided doesn't really resemble her IMO.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-16 22:34:07 | 显示全部楼层
happycat 发表于 2020-2-16 16:50
I can't speak for Nani as I've never seen her but I found Bella to be better looking in terms of f ...

Thanks for your valuable and after getting your 2nd opinion, I have more confidence to give her a trial and will do so in this week.  Less restriction is always the best to maintain the mood no matter how outstanding look the MM is.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-17 10:22:08 | 显示全部楼层
I saw her recently. Didn't get a chance to write up a full review yet, so I'll chime in here.

Facially, I think she's super GND cute. Scoring on a face is the most subjective category, but in my opinion, I rate her a 7.75, possibly an 8. Again, this is based on cuteness of her face, and not based on any model/entertainer type of look.

Her body is quite decent. Nice perky natural C's. Slim build, but not super skinny, which is gross. Ass is small, but not flat. Clean shaven

Her service would be hard to rate. She does want to make sure you're happy. However, she cannot take it deep. I had to stop a few times because she felt a little pain. So being cautious, I was penetrating slowly, and not all the way in. Definitely no doggie, and she couldn't take it if her legs were up high in mish. CG, she couldn't sit on it all the way. At one point, it hurt so much, she said she had to stop. She went to the washroom for a bit, then came out and asked if she can just finish me off with a BJ. With that said, yes, she is very tight. I don't consider myself big, but she did mention that I'm not small lol. I've had others from BH and MW mention that I am on the bigger side (above average) for an Asian guy, and a couple of girls from white spas say the same, but only average when put in a pool of all nationalities. So if you are average, be gentle with her lol. From my discussions with some ladies, apparently the average Korean dick is smaller than the average Chinese dick lol.
Her BJ I enjoyed very much. It's the style that I like. Gentle, with good amount of BLS and shaft licking. Changes it up here and there, not like those that just bob their head up and down. Her DFK is amazing. Very passionate and sensual. DATY was great. It seems she can cum quite easily. Allowed digits. Her moans are natural, and it appears she gets turned on for real. No script, all went with the flow, so nothing mechanical. With that said, everything was great for me, except the constant stopping during FS. Complete GFE, but could be YMMV. Now you see why it's hard for me to rate. If we had to break it down, FS would probably be a 5, where as everything else is a solid 9 or 10. Again, YMMV. So for those that pefer any type of PSE, this girls definitely not for you.

As for her attitude, she has an amazing attitude. It was extremely easy to communicate with her since her English is perfect. She says she was born in the US, was in Korean for only a short period, and says she can't speak Korean well. She said she is mixed, but you wouldn't know it since she doesn't really look mixed. I guess she has much more of the Asian gene.

Would I repeat with her? Honestly, I would, and most likely will. Her look really does it for me, and other than FS, everything else was a great experience for me. Next time around, I'll just try to take it even easier with FS, so hopefully, it turns out better.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-17 14:39:43 | 显示全部楼层
Her profile could not be found from MW website and I think, she has already quit.  Bad luck me to taste this tight meat.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 08:51 , Processed in 0.035378 second(s), 13 queries .