立即注册
搜索
查看: 8560|回复: 2

Karina @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-2-14 22:44:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So I recently visite Karina @ MW.

Face: 6.5
Looks like there is some work done to it. I would say she's early to mid 30's. She doesn't look old, but has a mature look. If I saw her on the street, I don't think I would take a second look.

Body: 7.5
Best part about her body are her tits. They are firm, a nice size, and no sag what so ever. Natural C sounds about right. Rest of her body is not bad at all, but she doesn't have much of an ass. I took a good look at it, and there's some sagging to it. She does appear darker than the usual Korean.

Service: 8.5
This girl can suck cock! And she's very enthusiastic about it. She defintely knows how to deep throat, but it got to a point where the tip of my cock started to hurt because it was jamming into the back of her throat each time she thrusts my cock in. I also felt quite a bit of teeth. Her cock sucking is definitely on the PSE side. After CIM, she tones down her PSE sucking, and continues to gently suck, lick the shaft with BLS. During the post CIM suck, she also kept my cock in her mouth while she does this nice twirling motion with her tongue, and is able to lick the shaft with my cock in her mouth. This went on for quite some time even after cumming, which was a nice touch. Only issue is, I prefer a more sensual suck, with some agressiveness periodically. For her, it's continuous self mouth banging. I would've enjoyed it more if she treated my cock the exact same way she treated it after cumming. So for those that like hardcore sucking, she's your girl.

Attitude: 9
She has great attitude. Easy to communicate with, and it feels as though she actually enjoys what she does. She made me feel comfortable very quickly. One issue I had though. She tends to say "honey" way too muich.

Repeat: Probably not, but I can definitely see why some people like repeating with her.

Now I'm wondering how Alexa is. Do you think she's prettier than Karina?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-15 03:32:20 | 显示全部楼层
https://moonwaitingvip.com/girl/karina/

I met her almost a year ago (may be more) when I had just recovered from a flu.  Advised agency of my physical health and asked if Karina would mind.  Given the OK and I went.

She was "enthusiastic" but I could not reciprocate due to health concerns   but I remember her nice, large boobs   !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-15 13:00:33 | 显示全部楼层
indeed karina says way too much honey
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 19:35 , Processed in 0.042214 second(s), 13 queries .